Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

@ivey2009

congrats, mate, that was really good amount to earn, you have started a wonderful earnings on MTW,

I wish you will make more such big amounts through posting in this forum,

well, I have noticed that there have been attractive new banners of MTW available around, very nice design as well.

I have made my second cashout. Just found out that the payment is weekly when i have computed the interval of the payment release. I guess mine will be done sooner when the mod archu will check my posts. Yeah, i hope that there will be separation of the payment proofs which i think will increase the activity in mtw.

well, there is separate section for hyip payment proofs, where as no separate section for GPT proofs, but the rate for a payment proof is the same as a discussion post as in GPT section, two cents, I think members have been gaining with that rate for GPT proof !

Date: 9/4/2011 6:54 AM

Batch: 69577026

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Well, this is my second payment proof which took me just 3 days to received it. This is one of the fastest so far.

I agree with archu as there are not many payment proofs from GPT section like forums pay only on reaching a certain amount, PTC always have minimum payout level - so it is ok to allow payment proof counted in discussion posts though it will not be possible in hyip section where there are many payment proof and one get paid often on daily basis.

I'm happy that even though I'm late for my goal of five dollars earning for august. I already request payments this week and I'm hoping that I will get paid soon. Now my task it to post again and reach 5 dollars worth of post before september 20. I want to post a request of payments again this september 20 so that theirs a great chance that I will receive my money this last month of september.

Ohhh..Really I didn't noticed that my friend, for I am not reading any news from the chatbox, I only heard it from other ptp forum and in here and I thought it was not for real but I guess it is now. I think admin should start to increase the posting rates to 3 cents since he had separated the payment proofs section already.

Ohhh..Really I didn't noticed that my friend, for I am not reading any news from the chatbox, I only heard it from other ptp forum and in here and I thought it was not for real but I guess it is now. I think admin should start to increase the posting rates to 3 cents since he had separated the payment proofs section already.

Well, the admin cannot do that. Of course, the main ptp forum of the admin is dmt and mtw are same in rules and same in rate. So it is not possible for now to increase the rate because dmt isn't increase their rate. The admin will prioritize more the main forum rather than the mtw.

I am planning to post more at least this week on this forum, MTW,

but my first priority will be DMT, then if there is still time, I also would like to contribute to MTW as well.

both of the forums have been fast paying forums so far.

I am planning to post more at least this week on this forum, MTW,

but my first priority will be DMT, then if there is still time, I also would like to contribute to MTW as well.

both of the forums have been fast paying forums so far.

Yes, there is no doubt about the payment. That is why at this moment both dmt and mtw forums i am active and trying to make some good posts and of course request payment. Payment process is the most anticipated by the posters.

@riddick09

agreed, if a forum pays with higher rates but delay the payment for weeks or months, then it's useless to have better rates in there,

but when a forum pays with lower rates like two cents, but makes fast payment within a week, then such forums will attract members more.

@riddick09

agreed, if a forum pays with higher rates but delay the payment for weeks or months, then it's useless to have better rates in there,

but when a forum pays with lower rates like two cents, but makes fast payment within a week, then such forums will attract members more.

In that instance, that is really good to me to have payment process faster. But other members that always think of the post rate will also depends to them the forum activity. Im in good on payment process rather than the rate as long there is consistent payment then i will be active on that forum.

but i don't think for some member outside, i see some of them prefer to stay at the site with big rate, even they paid us slower, their plan is accumulated the big amount and then cashout..:D, but for me as long as they get paid and the rate still reasonable for me, that is good for me.

but i don't think for some member outside, i see some of them prefer to stay at the site with big rate, even they paid us slower, their plan is accumulated the big amount and then cashout.. :D, but for me as long as they get paid and the rate still reasonable for me, that is good for me.

Yes payment is most important part for any member because even if one is getting 5$ for 500 post he will have no problem but if someone is assuring 10$ for 500 post and is not paying then its just waste of time and it hurt a lot. If Admin is trusted as in case of MTW and DMT then member can even ask for big payment at one stroke.

I feel that MTW should also host a contest about active posters like here in DMT and I guess it was proven effective because of sudden increase of activities here in DMT. Having this contest may perhaps give more activities as well in MTW.

Well, yes you are quite correct. Some members are active after the contest has been started. But as of now, i guess the admin need some time to think if the contest really increase the activity after a month. Admin think the activity monthly not weekly because it might increase this week but might decrease next week. So, the mtw contest depends on the dmt contest result. :D

Yes, because we should think ahead of time. Just like what others did, if the contest will be good for the forum then the contest will be consistent and will continue to have contests if that will be not in good result then probably they will find other ways to increase forums activity. :D

I feel that MTW should also host a contest about active posters like here in DMT and I guess it was proven effective because of sudden increase of activities here in DMT. Having this contest may perhaps give more activities as well in MTW.

i agree with you, as we can see by ourselves the activity in DMT is increasing and many poster trying to make posts as the best as they can there, and the traffic of DMT is raised, so that is a good way that MTW can follow too.