Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I am also not interested in the forex. As i have already getting migraine in studying forex. For now, i will start posting again in MTW as i have been inactive for about a week already. This is because i have prioritized the others that is near to the cashout. And now, i am going to make another request. :D

hmm, are you all realized there is little mistkae that created by archu??, so far i never get that in my account, and you can see at the bottom, it is MTV not MTW..:D hahaha you all didn't login to your account, am i right? i never see get any invitation of forex in MTW, but in MTV i get. lol

hmm, are you all realized there is little mistkae that created by archu??, so far i never get that in my account, and you can see at the bottom, it is MTV not MTW.. :D hahaha you all didn't login to your account, am i right? i never see get any invitation of forex in MTW, but in MTV i get. lol

Lol. Yeah, it is the moderator got the mistake, really confusing that. I really dont login in the mtw and because of that i dont read thoroughly about it because i am not interested at all. It seems still mtw dont get much posting in the forum. :D

hmm, are you all realized there is little mistkae that created by archu??, so far i never get that in my account, and you can see at the bottom, it is MTV not MTW.. :D hahaha you all didn't login to your account, am i right? i never see get any invitation of forex in MTW, but in MTV i get. lol

Yes, therefore, the post deleted. Thanks for pointing out.

they paid same like DMT pay the member now, if you wanna ask that just look at the payment section and you can compare it, use your own brain dude..:D, it is very easy to check, maybe the activity in MTW is not good but at least i still can make some posts

i'n no active here and not interested here to post here any way

always feel its boring

sometimes i open the forum and its seems so active like today

may i will post 5 or 10 posts

how about the payment process period

is they pay fast or what

I must say that 5-10 posts in a round posting in MTW is not good to earn. Try to spread your posts in the general discussions which are only good discussion. And also in ecurrency. Yes, right it is hard to reach fast the payout because of few members active so you can try to post in back to back posting if you have updates. :D

This is the first payment proof that I have received from this forum. Here is the payment proof:-

You have received a payment to your account U9880982 (cathylmg):

Date: 9/19/2011 12:03 PM

Batch: 70922441

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $3.41

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Congrats! And it seems that you made around of 150+ posts after you made a request. Nice to see that payments are equally the same in DMT. I should also be active right now while payments are going good and faster. I hope more members after seeing payments will also encourage to post in MTW. :D

Whenever I am active in DMT forum, I also make it a point to post in MTW as well since this are sister ptp forums. And I like posting in here because they don't give me deductions unlike here in DMT. hehehe.

Then why do you think you have got deductions in MTW. And i have seen you in other ptp forums and also got deductions. So i think better to have changes to make in your posts. MTW is slight strict in posting so better not abuse it and still post good information :D

I don't know if MTW is strict, because all my posts got approved in here. Well this forum don't have high posting rates like MTV that makes it be stricter than other forum and I like that way it was right now.

Well, i guess that MTW and DMT have different moderators and that maybe the reason because it really depend on the moderators how they will look at the posts and therefore classify if it is accepted or not. Lucky for you that in other forum you dont have any rejected payment. :D

I am not much active on MTW but as far as I have noticed, MTW has been owned by the same administration of DMT which is amazing. As they are a part of a trusted administration, we do not have any fears of the forum causing delays or such problems to their members.

Yes, they have same admin but they have different moderators. That is why others are not familiar with them because moderators have different standards when checking payments. Although, i am happy atleast in MTW i dont have problem with the deduction. :D

Yes, they have same admin but they have different moderators. That is why others are not familiar with them because moderators have different standards when checking payments. Although, i am happy atleast in MTW i dont have problem with the deduction. :D

MTW is another PTP forums by the same admin then. That's great then as it becomes clear that MTW is owned by a trusted administration and the posting rates offered by MTW is not bad either. I am an active member ther but haven't really been posting much there. Will continue to post there once again after knowing that the site is from a trusted administration:)

Agree with you, it was really been a trusted one since it was associated with another trusted ptp forum DMT. Well admin Mayur is really doing a great job managing this two ptp forums.

Yes, its surely great that the way the admin. is handing both the forums and the payments are not being delayed on either of the forums held by the same admin. MTW is a fun place with lots of activities being performed by the MTW members on daily basis. Their posting rates of 2 cents are not bad either.

Yes, its surely great that the way the admin. is handing both the forums and the payments are not being delayed on either of the forums held by the same admin. MTW is a fun place with lots of activities being performed by the MTW members on daily basis. Their posting rates of 2 cents are not bad either.

Although many members in other ptp forums told mtw is not good forum that dont have high traffic or not much have active members. Happy that even that they are having these feedback still the admin continue to make good forum with the payments and also with the consistent payments. :D