Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I have noticed that few newbies at DMT have also registered with MTW and started to post over there as well, I appreciate them for having understood that the admin of the DMT & MTW is the same thus they have chosen these two forums to actively contribute to.

well, I just hope that the activities in PTP section section should not be like post chasing or flooding the forum, but there should be valid points useful for others, like sharing information, as that will also help us to get paid in full without warnings or deductions.

Well you can be either the one who will contribute to this forum or the one who will elaborate others posts so we can also have good discussion. Well if you really to make a post then start contributing to the forum and give your post as one of the informative posts and of course others will follow.

since almost all the payout requests active in here have also been approved or checked I guess payments will be soon cleared on this forum as well, may be on 1st December as the admin promised to clear out the requests on DMT.

the mod, Yogesh at first announced that the payout requests would be cleared on coming Monday as an update from the admin, but the admin Mayur once again declares that the payouts will be cleared tomorrow as per the announced schedule on DMT so as in MTW as well.

You have received a payment to your account U2438843 (Hoang Long):

Date: 12/1/2011 4:55 PM

Batch: 77950350

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 12/1/2011 5:19 PM

Batch: 77952540

Amount: $2.06

Date: 12/1/2011 5:21 PM

Batch: 77952684

Amount: $2.02

Thank you.

Seems another problem with the ISP. Well mine usually now can access the forum I just have added the Google dns server to make it work since the ISP dns does not work thats why i cant access it before. Well usually it can solve your access in forum in proxy but i think that violation in the forum rule im not sure.