Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Just post as many section as possible. In this way you can earn more and can post more. Since if you have many threads to post into you will not spam in one thread most of the time. And this means more post more earnings and less spam effect. My target earnings in here is always at least 5 dollars a month. So imagine that. How many post do I need to post just to earn 5 dollars or more a month.

I have started to post in here as well, and I currently have just six points, so it is still long to go for a payout limit, almost starting stage, I just hope I will post active in order to cash out before 1st December the coming payout time on DMT & MTW as well.

Well still no posts in mtw few days ago. Certainly i will try to post today as others have posted like archu. I just wonder if we can still post payment proofs. Because yogesh have told something about the payment proofs in posting. But after looking on the payment requests of some members that posting payment is still fine. :)

I think I might not reach the payout limit, in these few days before to the coming payout time, but I would definitely try for it, at the same time, I am also planning to cash out big on DMT this time, but that is possible when there is other members also active on the forum.

So, you mean about admin Mayur will soon process the payment in short next time. Wow, that is really good news for me. Because, I have make thread request payout few hours ago, which my username is arnan at mtw.

I think so, because the admin announced few days ago on DMT chatbox that the payout will be done on 1st December, considering the payout timing of both the forums DMT & MTW is the same, I think even the members will be paid on MTW as well.

The post rates are a bit less on Moneytalkworld and i think thats why not many people are active there.I recently joined on this forum and i am very active on it than other forums since i have got many topics there on which i did not reply yet.I ll soon be reaching minimum payout.

@macky: people think about rate too dude when they want to join the site especially to some active poster that i think will waste some of their time and make a lot of bucks and just post in PTP section LOL, well today i see little activity in this site which is good to make some posts

I don't think that the forum is having a low posting activities now as I posted earlier in this forum I saw many threads are updated in the Paid to post section so I guess what more on other sections, they may be updated as well as many members are now posting in here lately