Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I just hope that the members would post once again as I am just too close on reaching payout on the site. So I would make sure I am going to make a lot of post on on the site as I would like to prioritize the site more and I don't want to neglect my activity here anymore

I just hope that the members would post once again as I am just too close on reaching payout on the site. So I would make sure I am going to make a lot of post on on the site as I would like to prioritize the site more and I don't want to neglect my activity here anymore

I am hoping to reach 300 points in here after which I will be requesting for my next payout on the forum. I dont think I can go for 500 points in here because of the posting activities so 300 points should be good enough to wait for my payment. I will then keep posting and see if I can reach 500 points the next time around.

I have managed to give time to post in mtw finally. Although, I am not expecting that I can make activity in the forex section not like in dmt forum. But well, I will just try to post more regularly and aim for my payout within this week. I hope still of the consistency of the forum' activity.

I will try and be active in the forex section although I personally prefer the DMT forex section than here as there just doesnt seem to be many topics and activities too in there. I will post nonetheless and hope that there would others that would be posting alongside as well to make it easy and also make it interesting.

I am just happy that I am finally reaching my target in here as well. I have seen that there are some activities in the forex section so I would take a look in there as well to see if I can make posts there to increase my points. It would be great to spread activities in here as well to also get more places to reply to.

Today I'm going to post in here and reach 431 points. although I'm few points defecit since my target is to reach 500 points before the end of the month. But its a good progress. last month if I remember it right I only reach 300 points on September month ends. But now its 431 points. So I'm sure next month Novemeber I can reach 500 points before the month end.

I'm just hoping that I would reach 400 points later on as well. So I am just waiting for the other members to make some post later here so I can make another round of post on the site as well. I am just so glad that I have been able to earn well lately and I just hope that I would be able to earn a lot once more on the site latest on as I am very much near my goal already.

I stopped posting in this forum the moment i stopped posting in the sister forum,i am now over the issue,i will resume posting in this forum as well,i might not post in the forum today but i will just try and look for a way to post in the forum by tomorrow

I have not seen any post for now on the ptp section. So I hope I would see some members posting. I think that the members are just so busy today. So I would just try to post on the other sections specially on the payment processor section. While there's no activity on the ptp section. Since yesterday was my last post in the ptp section and still no reply from other members.

yeah i have seen you post on the site. so i hope that you would continue posting on the site as well. why not make 2 rounds of post daily. so you would be able to post more. anyway, i just hope that i can make another round of post here tomorrow. i am still far away to my payout. but i want to maintain my activity as my goal is one payout weekly here.

My plan for posting is that whenever I post in dmt I will post also in mtw forum. Although, I will just start it in this payment since I have now 50 points in the forum but not yet reach payout yet. This week I can make probably 200 points and hope to have consistent of payments.

Same strategy in me also. But in dmt I only post 20 post while in mtw I post 25 post to get the same points. My target is simple earn at least 5 dollars a month in here. I don't really aim for 10 dollars a month but usually once or twice a year when my points accomulated I do reach and earn 10 dollars in a month but its never happen that I have 5 10 dollars earning two consecutive months.

Sometimes, there's a lesser activity in ptp section. That's why I'm trying to check forex and other gpt to have discussion. As I know that it will be good to have post in various sections. Really, 10 dollars a payout or a month. I think though that it will be reachable if we can see more of activity in mtw.

Yup,that's right,it seems activities are slowed down in the ptp section.anyways I was unable to post in the forum today but most definitely I will be posting in the forum tomorrow,my target is to accumulate about 150 point4,that means in 3 days I should be requesting for a payout

Nope, I think today I find that mtw forum activity went fine as I'm able to see some members posted after me yesterday. And again, I made to make posting here today and now have aiming for 150 points. Well, we are going to get our payment and currently we will not see much payout request in the forum.

actually i'm so happy that my last request dosen't take long to be paid , i will start over my activity again today and make some posts in hyip and ptp section my target today is to make 15 posts means 30 points too good for me ,i will first open thread and past my last payment proof but i check the site and see some activity already here which is good

It seems payment processing in MTW is now done quickly which is a very good sign. It took less than a week for my 1st request to be processed which was about 2weeks ago but I thought that I was just lucky to have requested payment when the admin was processing payments but now it seems that payments are now done quickly here since most posters here and in MTV are saying that their last payment request was done quickly. I may resume posting here next week.

It is long since i have not posted on this forum, though i have already got paid once or twice before, just visited the forum and am impressed with the great look. I shall try to become active on the forum once i make enough dmt points and place payment request. MTW is managed by same admin of dmt but cannot really understand why all those members at dmt are not active at mtw.