Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I'm posting in here again right now. I'm planning to post 25 post in here so that I can reach 400 points in here. I know activity in here is just too low but I have no choice but to squeeze as many post as I can in here to maintain my 5 dollars earning a month in here. I'm just hoping that more members will going to be active in here. I'm just wondering why suddenly activity in here slow down even though mtw prove it self paying.

I'm excited that I would be able to make some post on the site although my goal is to make a lot of post as much as possible. But anyway hopefully I would be able to realize my goal on the site once again. So I hope that I would be able to prioritize the site just like I used to do before.

I have enough points on the site but I have not requested my payout yet. I just want to keep on posting more. So I am hoping that I would have lots of time to post here later on. So I hope I can increase my points a lot more. As I want to have 500 points in my payout but I just hope less than 400 points. So I would try to post a lot more.

Well all for the time that the forum had changes into a new domain,i have not been able to make posts here anymore and its really not all that good for me,i don't know if there is any way that we can easily change the forum mode to another one that will be much easy mode good for our use all through the time.

I just get lazy to post on the site when there is slow activity on the site as I do understand the members are just busy offline also. So I just hope that the site would have more members to keep the activity on the site. It would make the forum looks alive when we see new members joining weekly. So I hope that we can promote the site more.

Well all for the time that the forum had changes into a new domain,i have not been able to make posts here anymore and its really not all that good for me,i don't know if there is any way that we can easily change the forum mode to another one that will be much easy mode good for our use all through the time.

what do you talking about dude? admin never don't change any domain here please give good post not mislead posts, as far as i know that some poeple can post here even they post in mobile phone but the best way is to posts in PC.

hi dabchi! I know how you feel . I am also in mobile and I am really disappointed to their new server. It is really not compatible to mobile users. i am greatly frustrated to its development. It was not like that before. i hope the admin would do something for the mobile users.

I think that this is something that we will need to raise with admin so that we can find a solution to. I also do post sometimes on the mobile software and really enjoyed the convenient I had before when posting on the forum from both Opera Mini and Ucweb. Maybe this is something that can help increase posting activities as a result if it does get addressed.

So I hope that the admin would be able to optimize the site fo the mobile so there would be more activity on the site as well. I am not posting on my laptop as I am just using my tablet. But I have no problem on posting here when I'm using my tablet. I guess it's not the same with mobile.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 9/17/2012 3:12 PM

Batch: 110720330

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.08

Memo: Payout from DMT, Please post proof in different forum!!

Date: 9/23/2012 6:44 PM

Batch: 111552113

Amount: $1.56

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

I see that payment processing has just happened on the forum this week which is a good thing. I also like the fact that payment processing the two of admin's forums was not that far apart which is something I hope will continue to happen in the future. This way when we see payment processing in one forum we can expect that the other will payout soon.

Its really good that this site is

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 9/17/2012 3:12 PM

Batch: 110720330

Amount: $2.08

Memo: Payout from DMT, Please post proof in different forum!!

Date: 9/23/2012 6:44 PM

Batch: 111552113

Amount: $1.56

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Your first proof of payments is proof of payments from dmt and not mtw. At first I thought you got paid twice by mtw and that's why I check because I request payments in here and only paid on the later date and not the first proof of payments that you posted even though I request payments much earlier. I'm happy to see that this site is really paying good and paying well and hope that this site will going to pay twice a week at the latest.