Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Guys dont worry of payment

Would be exchanging LR to Payza for payouts and would clear pending once sooner

Great to hear that admin. Well. I am not really worrying about the payments in this forum since from the start. Though I haven't experienced getting paid in here, but the fact that you are the admin in here gives me an assurance that this forum is a very good one based on my experienced with the sister forum DMT.

I just made 17 posts in here, and still need 8 posts to have a total of 25 posts but I am too tired already doing that so I will just catch up posting in here by tomorrow. Today is the day that I will fail reaching 25 posts, but still don't want to so perhaps my mind may change later.

I already saw my payment request from this forum got approved already and that is nice to see as I think we can once again expect some payment processing to come, also there are some good amount of posting activities in here today to gather some good amount of points as always.

Guys dont worry of payment

Would be exchanging LR to Payza for payouts and would clear pending once sooner

it is great to know about that but i think for now i will be request the payment with LR beause my need for Payza in this month still low, but nice the payment will be cleared sooner by admin, i hope i can get more points and approved by moderators before get paid by admin

I am already requesting for 500 points in here, and my payment request is the only one left in there which is not verified yet. I just hope that I would be on this batch but if our Mod won't make any verification but those are enough for this batch then that was bad for me as I will be needing to wait for the next processing of payment request.

Just keep on hoping that it wiil be verified in time for when admin does clear out the batch of payments in here. I have finally able to post on the site since admin did assist with the activation. I hope to contribute and earn well in here just as other members are currently doing.

That is likely I am doing in here as I have done posting in here just a minutes ago but haven't reach my posting goal yet in here but will still visit the site later to do some posting as there are still some good activities in other section.

I have edited my payment request in here again and now requesting for 5.80 dollars that was high already and it would be even more higher til my payment request has not appoved yet. As my goal today is 6.00 dollars and I just need five posts in here as I have 590 points in here.

5 points is not much to even worry about so I am confident that you will reach this target in no time. I want to aim for at least 5 dollars that i want to achieve by this weekend. I am still new to this forum in terms of posting but I am enjoying posting so far but more activities would surely help in reaching this target.

5 points is not much to even worry about so I am confident that you will reach this target in no time. I want to aim for at least 5 dollars that i want to achieve by this weekend. I am still new to this forum in terms of posting but I am enjoying posting so far but more activities would surely help in reaching this target.

5 points? of course that is not much you only need to make about 3 posts here and you can get that amount, as long as you can active in this forum $5 is achievable here dude, i also trying as the best as i can to be active in this site now

I feel bad that I'm unable to make some posts in the forum as I wanted to make it as balance as in dmt forum activity have. Although, now I still don't have payout here. If I still have some time I try to make atleast 150 points so I can catch up for this batch of payouts.

I just do some posting in here just a minutes ago, and I have accumulated 30 points already but I will still do some posting later as my goal is 50 points today. There are some about three members in here that also actively posting so that is really great as I can accumulate 50 points today.

I feel bad that I'm unable to make some posts in the forum as I wanted to make it as balance as in dmt forum activity have. Although, now I still don't have payout here. If I still have some time I try to make atleast 150 points so I can catch up for this batch of payouts.

i think if you want to be active here you can find out that you can reach that amount and to catch up with batch of payouts i think you can do that, it seems admin don't pay any single payment request that already approved yet

Yes, we don't have any payouts cleared in mtw as well as in dmt forum. And yes, probably, if I can still be awake this evening then, I will try to post in mtw atleast few so in the next day I can focus here to have enough points I believe that there's still good activity in there and members also get good target here.

There are good activities in here, yesterdady I have able to do my goal in here which is accumulating 50 points, and that 50 points is equal to 25 posts so which there are still good activities in here, especially now the Admin have given a date when will the payout will be cleared.

There are good activities in here, yesterdady I have able to do my goal in here which is accumulating 50 points, and that 50 points is equal to 25 posts so which there are still good activities in here, especially now the Admin have given a date when will the payout will be cleared.

I agree. That information coming from admin about the clearing of payments would encourage members to post more in the forum before the due date for payout will come. As much as I like to request payout but I haven't yet reached minimum and it would not be possible for me to reach it by today.

Well, I will try my best pursuing to reach 700 points today, as I have 650 points in here. And it seems there are good activities in here today so my problem may be time as I may not have enough time today as I did some other things today but will still try my best as I am motivated to reach 700 points in here. :)

i believe the last post i did on this site was still my first payment proof. I haven't gotten the time to visit this site and do my posting activites for more than a week now. I think i'll need to change my strategy on posting and try to squeeze this in with my time, though i doubt if i will be able to do the same level of activity that i used to do here.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 6/10/2012 11:22 AM

Batch: 98779917

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $3.30

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

I see that admin cleared out payments requests in here the same day this time around. I had really hoped that I would request in here too so I get paid from both forums. I will keep on posting nonetheless and will surely be ready next when payments are cleared.