Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

I think that most of us would really wish for there to be a simpler way that would get us to making profits in a shorter period of time but unfortunately there isnt. The only way that you can become a good trader is through continuous learning and practice. Forex is not get rich quick scheme.

" forex is not get rich quick scheme " . I heard This sentence many times . But i wonder if this is not get rich quick sheme , we come to it so that what doing is ? If we have faster ways , why we must accepted many risky here .So i think this sentence is need to review !!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" forex is not get rich quick scheme " . I heard This sentence many times . But i wonder if this is not get rich quick sheme , we come to it so that what doing is ? If we have faster ways , why we must accepted many risky here .So i think this sentence is need to review !!

I agree with you. Forex is a high risk business, so absoluthly this is not the way to get rich quickly, to get poor quickly maybe yes :)

But if we are doing the best here, we can make a good living from forex.

I agree with you. Forex is a high risk business, so absoluthly this is not the way to get rich quickly, to get poor quickly maybe yes :)

But if we are doing the best here, we can make a good living from forex.

Well, I think we can earn good amount of consistent profits in Forex daily if we have enough knowledge and skills required by this market. Moreover, Having big amount of initial deposit allows us to trade with higher lots and with big amount of profits. So, I do believe we can get rich from this market having enough knowledge, trading skills and experience.

• 3 weeks later...

The most simple way to earn money in forex is by earning good amount of money in demo account first. Because if you don' earn virtual money in demo account then what or how do you expect to make profit in real account? I really do like to see you earn good amount of money in demo account first before you try in real account. Becasue that's the simpliest way to earn in real account. You need to earn first in demo account.

many traders especially beginner not patient in learning process and tend to search holy grail or perfect trading system that worked with them. if one not good enough, they change it with the new one. actually beginner will not start to get positive result if still not able to figure out which one the method they will use.

Be active in forex sponsored ptp forum. Post and earn some bonuses that you can use in forex trading. Right now that's what I'm doing and I can say that is the most simpliest way to earn money in forex right now. I'm happy that each month my capital increases. I'm hoping that some days I can reach a point in which I can have lots of capital in forex and earn lots of money also.

• 2 weeks later...

many traders especially beginner not patient in learning process and tend to search holy grail or perfect trading system that worked with them. if one not good enough, they change it with the new one. actually beginner will not start to get positive result if still not able to figure out which one the method they will use.

is a lot of beginners who can not control their emotions and can not wait to trade it is because they do not know how to do a good trade and I think reasonable if they still do not have a trading system remain as they are still looking for a system that will make their trading benefit a lot, maybe the mistake is because they mencar trading system when they trade with a real account

actually at first i thought that forex trading is so easy and that time thought that in forex trading i am a boss, but day by day that idea get the wrong concept. actually forex trading is so hard and there have a little chance to get profit from here. i am so much disappointed about this. now i am so much conscious about forex trading dont want to fall again. my believe that i will success one day and that money will be no factor to mine. forex is my love and i will carry my carrier with this. for this i learn and learn more because forex trading is a carrier.

I also had time to experience it at the beginning of my trading I always get a profit on every trade I do and I do it very easily because in one trading day that I do I can benefit two-fold from the amount of capital I would but a week after I always gain a trade advantage that I did began to find a most difficult and I experienced a lot of pressure so I am having a very big loss to it I realized that forex is easy to start just because we still think this is easy but all it does need the knowledge to make a profit in forex trading

• 4 months later...

And the knowledge you will gain or acquire will be implemented to create a trading strategy. Obviously, we need to learn things which are basics and that we will analyze the market well. We should have done at least quite a long time to have good understanding about the market and how to use properly of our strategy. There's no simple way in Forex because we need to learn it.

Every successful trader develops his own strategies and plans by applying his knowledge and understanding of various concepts in Forex. This plans considers both the safety of capital and the financial goals he wants to achieve.

i think it is right but also we need to understand some forex psychological, with understand that thing too we will know about how to manage the risk well and also it will bring us closer to profit that we really need to achieve in every trading, the simplest way is training

Obviously, we should be because, in Forex trading we will not simply have to trade with the capital in our trading account but to understand our different emotions and how to manage it properly during our trading. So, this is important because of the interference in our decisions and trading. Although, this is not simplest but the only way to proceed on strengthening our trading strategy.

I can say the simplest way to earn money with forex is just from the strategies . This strategies will really help us to make good profits in a very short period of time . the most strong working strategy will give the huge profits . earning with forex is not easy because even for implementing strategies you need to have a excellent skills in forex .

Theirs actually no simple or easy way to earn in forex. Each time we trade in forex we are taking risk. But the best way to make good income in forex is via learning how to trade. Even just basic knowledge of risk and money management and fundamental and technical analysis. I'm sure in the long run we can make good income. I know its hard to make a good living. But lets face it. We need to make sure that we can live.

You will going to minimize the risk if you will apply stop loss or lower the target pips you will make in every trade you will execute. It's important not to make quick huge profits but rather to be more careful on handling and prioritizing the profits that we will gain. We need to understand that Fore is not simple to gain earnings but we need to learn the risks as well.

i think minimize the risk is one of the good way for traders to gain more income from what they spend here, that is good way too but i think people need to control their own emotion too, since that is one of the thing that have some part in our forex trading, i already see many greedy traders fails their investors. and simplest way i think by keep focus and keep control our emotion

I can say the simplest way to earn money with forex is just to have a good forex skills . because forex is such a business where only skills and education matters and nothing else will be taken into considerations . So here it is the place for only forex skilled people and it is really difficult for other people to sustain in this forex business .

It really matters because in this business we can do trading, but without the proper knowledge and skills then I am sure that you are not going to survive in here. You will just end up losing your money in here until you don't have the money to trade so think twice before you engaging yourself in this kind of business without the right education.