Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

well, I think there may be a lot of strategies that you can implement to use in trading. The best feature you can depend on is charts and its indicators. So it will be easy to understand these charts and then you can take the proper decision.

And each trader has a trading strategy is certainly different. I think, the best strategy for us is a convenient strategy for trading so that we apply when we are more focused.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the simplest way to earn money in forex is via learning. Its in learning we will going to know if we can make good trade or not. I know its so hard to make good income in forex but if we can find ways and means to make good money in here we can actually make good income in here. I been trading in forex for many months now and one thing I learn. Don't put all of your apple in one basket as once theirs a rotten apple all apple will be rotten.

Clearly there are no shortcuts to earn in an unpredictable market such as Forex. As this is the case, the only and the simplest way are to learn and understand forex as much in-depth as possible. This is the most important and profitable way to earn in this market.

In fact there is no easiest way that one will tend to agree is very easy. Forex need a lot of trading skills and strategy to lay upon while trading and to me I think the most easiest way is to learn what usually work for you and use that strategy when trading forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that most of us would really wish for there to be a simpler way that would get us to making profits in a shorter period of time but unfortunately there isn't. The only way that you can become a good trader is through continuous learning and practice. Forex is not getting rich quick scheme.

• 3 months later...

Most of beginner not patient in learning process and tend to search Holy Grail or perfect trading system that worked with them. If one not good enough, they change it with the new one. Actually beginner will not start to get positive result if still not able to figure out which one the method they will use.

We have to know that the knowledge you will gain or acquire will be implemented to create a trading strategy. Obviously, we need to learn things which are basics and that we will analyze the market well. We should have done at least quite a long time to have good understanding about the market and how to use properly of our strategy that's why there's no simple way in forex because we need to learn it.

Well, in forex trading, we will not simply have to trade with the capital in our trading account but to understand our different emotions and how to manage it properly during our trading. So, this is important because of the interference in our decisions and trading, although this is not simplest but the only way to proceed on strengthening our trading strategy.

I think allowing funds manager to handle your money could be a big mistake since a lot of them don't perform in my experiences with investment. Some do but some don't and you're lucky to find one that does. Well, for some reason, its not their money so the mentality is different. They don't care if they lose it all. They couldn't care less and its not their money so manage it on your own. Managed fund is a horrible way to invest your money. I prefer to buy things on my own and sell it on my own. For some reason, even a person like me is better than fund manager. You can earn profit in forex if you know how to so gain knowledge or go to etoro and copy successful trader to see if you can do it other than that watch out for trends on weekdays and scalp. 

The simplest way to earn money with forex is just from the strategies. This strategy will really help us to make good profits in a very short period of time. The strongest working strategy will give the huge profits. Earning with forex is not easy because even for implementing strategies you need to have excellent skills in forex.

There isn't simple or easy way to earn in forex. Each time we trade in forex we are taking risk. But the best way to make good income in forex is via learning how to trade. Even just basic knowledge of risk and money management and fundamental and technical analysis, I'm sure in the long run we can make good income. I know it's hard to make a good living.

Minimize the risk is one of the good way for traders to gain more income from what they spend here, that is good way too but I think people need to control their own emotion too, since that is one of the thing that have some part in our forex trading, I already see many greedy traders fails their investors. And simplest way I think by keep focus.

I see that the simplest way to earn money with forex is just to have good forex skills, because forex is such a business where only skills and education matters and nothing else will be taken into considerations. So here it is the place for only forex skilled people and it is really difficult for other people to sustain in this forex business.

Without the proper knowledge and skills then I am sure that you are not going to survive in here. You will just end up losing your money in here until you don't have the money to trade so think twice before you engaging yourself in this kind of business without the right education.

following trend is the most simple way to trading. by riding trend, high probability that traders will get profit because many traders do the same. so, their order position get support from other trader. however, to apply this strategy, trader need to have good analysis skill especially to figuring out the trend direction.

Strategies really play a very prominent role in earning huge profits with forex and to earn with forex we need to have some good and powerful strategies. Most of the times we can see a trader will be earning only if he have a good trading plane and money management really matters in this time.

Simply trading is the simplest way, if you want to earn you must trading if not then you won't get anything from forex. And of course to do trading you need some knowledge and experience. If you don't have I am not sure you can earn in forex, what will happen to you are you will end up losing your money.

We have to keep on practicing until we have found the best strategy for us. It will be the best also that we have our improvement in the skills in the considering that we will need to have the decision and discipline skills. We should also focus on how we will have better analysis in the market during its critical analysis. Since, everyone need of the analysis.