Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

the simple way to get good earning from forex is preparing ourself with proper knowledge and skill. maybe its seems classic but unfortunately, that is the only way if traders want to success. there is no shortcut and every traders need to spend all of their best to achieve their goal.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Strategies really plays a very prominent role in earning huge profits with forex and to earn with forex we need to have some good and powerful strategies . Most of the times we can see a trader will be earning only if he have a good trading plane and money management really matters in this time .

We may deduce from all said above that the simplest way to earn in forex must be peculiarly original to the trader and must not necessarily be complicated or complex in a way. Thus the simplest way to make money in forex is the simplest way ever peculiar to the trader. Simple in approach to every trade!

yeah the simplest way is trading, if you want to earn you must trading if not then you won't get anything from forex. and of course to do trading you need some knowledge and experience. if you don't have i am not sure you can earn in forex, what will happen to you are you will end up losing your money

There's always a long road for success. So, it is advisable for traders to not think of simplest ways as there's no such. We need to learn Forex trading, gain experience, market analysis, understand our weakness and learn from our mistakes. There's so much things to do that we need to take care in order to be successful and I guess we also need to think of the trading capital.

we can say that there are some simplest ways to earn with forex they are just trying to use some forex strategies and that will really work to earn good profits with forex . the more powerful strategy we have the more profit you gain . Try to implement some good and basic strategies and that will help us to gain profits easily .

Every who has the strategy and can survive here should trade. But which strI ategy should we follow The important question is I am followign elliott wave for taking long trades and fibos and fractals for scalp and I have delvopmed my own system and it is reliable because it can avoid you from basic whispaws. Now you should be good enough to built a system Because custom indicators are lagging but every time a trend is devloped indicators start showing positve sign and then we came to know that it is right. So avoid use of excessive indicators. But fractas are very good because it is natural Will post some charts if i am allowed to do so to show ho fractas and fibos works in forex

Regards

Well, just keep on practicing until we have find the best strategy for us. It will be the best also that we have our improvement in the skills in the considering that we will need to have the decision and discipline skills. We should also focus on how we will have better analysis in the market during it's critical analysis. Since, everyone need of the analysis from the signals shown by the indicators.

the simplest way, is practice and practice, and then make sure we have some simple strategy when trade, it will make us more easier to reach our target in forex. in fact if we put a lot of dedication in forex, it will become simple for us to earn money in forex. it only need some effort from us. so that is why i said practice is the simplest way so far :D .

I do not think there is a simple way to be able to earn from forex trading because we need some process to gain knowledge and experience is good and if we make the process very simple then we will never be able to get the maximum capability of the process we have run

That is a blind way to trade. For real trading, the trader ought to do some analysis to be sure his decisions will e in agreement with the information the indicators have to offer.

I agree with you in most of your points here. In my opinion one can't take trade just because certain MA crossing another one, it happens all the time and it can't offer good trading chances most of the time (my opinion only), many other things needs to be taken into consideration before taking a trade.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think there is any easy way to earn from trading Forex,one has just to be discipline and remain focus as a trader before the person can be thinking of making something from trading Forex. the demo account the best place and the only thing i see one can do to help him/she with the demo is to practice tradings strategy that can yeild result

I do not think there is a simple way to be able to earn from forex trading because we need some process to gain knowledge and experience is good and if we make the process very simple then we will never be able to get the maximum capability of the process we have run

actually it is simple, train and train but in process we need to be patience and this is something that usually make us bored and fee like the process is so long, With better experience then we will get better skills too, that we can use in our trading, which will give us profit later like what we expected.

Making Consistently Profit in Forex? Try this step :

1) Focus on trading, not just on making money

2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position)

3) Become organized and disciplined

4) Take a longer-term view of what “success” means

5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

I have to realise that there is nothing like simplicity in forex trading yes that is true without good work and understanding a trader can never gain a dim in forex trading market for real this is absolutely true so what we need here hard work to earn from this market

• 2 weeks later...

The simplest way to earn some bucks in forex trading is different from one trader and another because there are different style among all traders. If you are short-term trader, so it's better to use short time frame, high lot size but still with good money management.

I think that the simplest way to earn in forex is put your money in some fund and let a money manager who is expert in Forex, manage it. Let him/her get some percentage of the profit, I guess he/she will not refuse an offer like that.

It is not important for effective strategies to be complex rather the easier the strategies the more effective they may be. Just watch a pair for resistance and support and play between these two points, there is no necessity to learn difficult charting and methods to make money.

Actually Forex market is an unpredictable market. So, there are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in Forex is through complete Forex learning and through continuous Forex practice.

Consistency is the issue here because a trader can make some quick gains today and lose it all the next day. The best thing to do as a forex trader is to trade with a system that has been tested and trusted and one that suits the personality of the trader in question.

well, I think there may be a lot of strategies that you can implement to use in trading. The best feature you can depend on is charts and its indicators. So it will be easy to understand these charts and then you can take the proper decision.