Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

Just keep practicing, and then make sure we have some simple strategy when trade, it will make us easier to reach our target in forex. In fact if we put a lot of dedication in forex, it will become simple for us to earn money in forex. It only needs some effort from us. So that is why I said practice is the simplest way so far.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch a pair for resistance and support and play between these two points. There may be a lot of strategies that you can implement to use in trading. The best feature you can depend on is charts and its indicators. But still Forex market is an unpredictable market. So, there are no shortcuts to success in forex.

The simplest way is to learn and understand forex as much in-depth as possible. This is the most important and profitable way. There is no easiest way that one will tend to agree is very easy. Forex need a lot of trading skills and strategy to lie upon while trading and to me I think the easiest way is to learn what usually work for you.

The only way which we can earn in forex is by training and hard work so if we work hard then we must be rewarded for our effort. You would need to learn quickly lot about Forex so that things would be simple for you. But if you don't learn well that even the simplest method can be difficult.

The only way that you can become a good trader is through continuous learning and practice. Forex is not getting rich quick scheme. We can earn good amount of consistent profits in forex daily if we have enough knowledge and skills required by this market. Moreover, having big amount of initial deposit allows us to trade with higher lots and with big amount of profits.

Well, we need to learn things which are basics and that we will analyze the market well. We should have done at least quite a long time to have good understanding about the market and how to use properly of our strategy. We need to understand some forex psychological, with understand that thing too we will know about how to manage the risk well.

I guess, the simplest way to earn in forex is put your money in some fund and let a money manager who is expert in forex, manage it. Let him/her get some percentage of the profit, I guess, he/she will not refuse the offer.

I don't think a forex trader can earn when someone trade for him. He can but that is more doubtful than trading for himself. I have not heard of many swelling results from pamm or managed fund. As a matter of fact, we lose our money easily in this type of investment. They can easily suck your money away and say that the trend is bad so you're doomed. Why should they care? Its not their money so they can waste it away. 

Well, I think there may be a lot of strategies that you can implement to use in trading. The best feature you can depend on is charts and its indicators. So it will be easy to understand these charts and then you can take the proper decision.

Consistency is the issue here because a trader can make some quick gains today and lose it all the next day. The best thing to do as a forex trader is to trade with a system that has been tested and trusted and one that suits the personality of the trader in question.

I think as long as you have experiences and knowledge you will find forex very easy. Its not rocket science. I mean as long as you understand fundamentals on why currencies move up or down then you should be good. I think in forex, you can find success if you have a good strategy. You can also make more money when you have  a long term plan. Long term plan allow you to make more money than short term plan. 

I see that most of us would really wish for there to be a simpler way that would get us to making profits in a shorter period of time but unfortunately there isn't. The only way that you can become a good trader is through continuous learning and practice. Forex is not getting rich quick scheme.

Forex Trading is an extremely profitable investment opportunity given the right expert adviser, to advise your trade and supply your signals, generally to guide you. That is option one. You need a broker. Its way easier than you think and in the forex industry not as big of a word as you might think.

The easy way out is to scalp but its also very risky. You can earn like fifty bucks in ten minutes but you can also lose fifty bucks in ten minutes if the market somehow does not behave as you expected and you fail to exit the trade or use stop loss so the loss is on you. If you scalp carefully and know what you're doing, you can make good money from scalping. Scalping is the quickest and easiest way to make money in forex but also very risky as well. Easy come easy go in forex. However, its easy to do long term as well since naturally the price will go up and you will make money. 

Actually forex is not easy and not difficult. Forex is only complicated. The simplest way to learn is by guidance. Then, mentor is necessary if you have money to pay them. About the simplest way to earn, you only need to have one tested and good trading system or method and then discipline with it.