Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be discipline and getting better result is not simple way, even in theory that is simple when it comes to practicing those thing it is complicated thing. Afterall it is all about training and training, to be honest i cannot describe so much how to earn but it is all about buy low sell high.

• 3 weeks later...
I think it’s not about earning but it’s about the way we do it, if we trade well then earning will come, but we need to maintain it and to be able to do It we need to be discipline and then only we are going to make profits, I like to thanks OctaFX broker because of their amazing low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs, it also have got 1.500 leverage levels and lastly the great margin level which is just 25% so overall it’s a complete package to be working with.

• 1 month later...

Simple way? I don't think there is something like that, i mean look people do analysis and many other things in hoping that they could predict the market movement which make them make profit later, so that is not really simple at all. It is basically a hard thing to do.

• 6 months later...

You are right Sidejob, there is no simple way to earn and it’s no rocket science to understand this. I believe earning money quickly after getting education and experience is quite very much possible, but in early phase of the career, it is not possible. I believe even the best of the best have struggled, but what they did right was to stick in there and continue with their work, it is what made them reach here, if we want to have luxurious life then we should give up on worry or tension. As you said analysis is the rightful solution, but for this we need to learn with full passion, I am doing that only and till then I follow OctaFX brokers provided analysis, as that’s pretty accurate too.

I only have one advice in here and that is to practice in demo account first and then try to trade in real account later. In forex trading we need to invest our time and money to have a big trading capital. Its no use to keep on investing in real account if you don't have money to earn in here. I'm so lucky that I make good income right now in instaforex.

I only have one advice in here and that is to practice in demo account first and then try to trade in real account later. In forex trading we need to invest our time and money to have a big trading capital. Its no use to keep on investing in real account if you don't have money to earn in here. I'm so lucky that I make good income right now in instaforex.

Well that is a common advice isn't it? People start from demo account and then turn to real account later which is totally acceptable. Also if you don't have any knowledge and experience but start directly in real account, that would be a foolish action. Never ever invest if you still on that state.

• 1 month later...

If we want to be honest there is no simple way, it requires more patience, more dedication to be a traer who can earn from forex. Not to mention you also may "lose" your sanity, or even swearing because of loss, or at lose your speech because of market sometimes react in the very different way. In the end to said in theory fx is simple, buy low sell high but in practice that is really hard to do and not simple at all.