Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

yeah they have the same rate as PM, and i think PM is the first one which apply this rate, actually for me this transfer rate is truly profitable for exchanger and buyer because it will give them more with the same price that other payment processor do. overall they are great.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. That's true but problem with okpay is that its have some hidden charges unlike PM that what you see is what you got. If you ask me which processor I'm going to choose I will going to choose PM than okpay for now. Becuase okpay has some hidden charges and that's what I hate about okpay. Beside I don't have any sites that I can earn okpay right now.

hidden charges? as far as i use them there is no hidden charges, but PM for me still good i use them not that much as LR but at least i still have some balance that i still keep because they have interest here which will be good if i keep about more than $100 here, so far i get about $20

as far as i kow that bank wire never offer low rates for us, so i agree with you the only good way to get profit from PM, only by sell PM balance through exchanger, but if i don't make any mistake we can only trade that thing below $100, if that is more than $100 it means we need use bank wire transfers

Then use bank trransfer if its available. You don't need to pay higher fees if bank transfer is available. The only reason why bank wire is much higher that bank transfer is because bank wire uses third party bank while bank transfer is doing direct transaction. That's why paypal can afford to transfer funds to my bank with zero fees as long I withdraw 180 dollars or more. In PM case. I still not have enough funds to try to withdraw in here to my bank.

So, It's really good that your money will get interest in here, what is that in monthly basis or yearly? so if you have 100 dollars in here your money will get an interest of 20 dollars, if that is monthly then I guess it's really good, but if it's yearly, well, it's taking some long time before you can get the interest in here.

that is yearly basis, i think their concept similiar to Bank, but i think the rate that they offered is bigger rather than the one in bank, even like that i still trying some way to make my funds bigger here so if i have it then i can get great annual income here and then just withdraw or sell the profit.

That's what I think also. The interest is much better than the bank. I guess its because theirs also a loan features. Although I really don't know how this loan feature works and what if I will not going to pay back and so on. I do like PM features and I guess this is also some of the reason why its is second to LR is hyip site processor alternative. Although not that popular and only a distant second.

yeah that is right, also we must know that they have low transaction fee rather than LR, and also it seems they have easy time for many users who want to use their services, and also i see this payment processor is good and provide many good thing for their users

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really interested to have source of income via PM. I think PM is now penetrating forex broker sites as well. Although LR is still the most popular processor in forex broker sites right now its always good to have an alternative processors and that is PM. I do have paypal right now but because of the huge fees I'm just thinking of using PM instead. But still I also want to have other source of income for PM and not rely on forex trading only.

then invest your money in HYIP. they are still used by many HYIP program until now because of that rate interest rate that they have. it provided a lot of advantages for many kind of long term investment program. well now i have about $10 in my PM account now and i will increase it in 3 months, i hope i can reach $50 or more

Lets see if I can end up earning good and earning well using PM. I still do like to earn via PM but sad to say I just can't find a good site to earn via PM. I do really like to have a regular source of funds via PM and hoping that some day I can end up making good income via PM without worrying how to dispose my PM funds. So far I have zero source of income via PM so I'm not really worried how to dispose funds that I don't have. lols.

HYIP is the best way, you can find a lot of hyip program that use PM to invest and for withdrawal too. i think that is the best place you can looking to earn PM balance. or if you just want to added few balance to your PM, then use exchanger services in your country.

PM is good to use if we can find ways and means to earn PM. In hyip its good to use PM. But the big question is were we going to get PM funds to use to invest in hyip? That's why for me its better to use the more popular LR than PM. Because for me PM is really a waste of time and effort and the worst part if you have PM how can you convert your PM to cash? I'm sure the exchange value is lower than LR.

Also, if we can find easy those exchangers who will accept PM. Because, it seems I want to consider PM but then, I found that I rarely find local exchangers to sell the funds plus, I doubt that it will have low value from the other payment processors. I wonder if you can suggest someone.

Actually i have some funds right now and it comes from exchangers and i use it before to invest in HYIP, but so far i must be selective with some HYIP that choose PM as one of the payment processor. So far, PM is good but it seems need more better feature

Actually I'm thinking of using withdrawal option of PM if its favorable than using exchanger site. Although my idea about PM is raw right now I still do believe that if I just have enough earning sites for PM I can actually make PM a good second processor to my LR and I will even going to use more PM than PP if I have a good earning chance. But again its going to depends on fees. As the less expense from funds to cash the more I'm going to prefer to use PM.

That is very easy to answer if we want to visit the site, we can see the fee clearly for Bank Withdrawal, Internal Transfer and etc. Bank wire fee is 2% plus bank fee from each bank, and i think that is various, depend on the bank itself. We also get 1% interest per year from our refferal.

About the encashment in PM. I would say that it is still the best for an exchanger particularly that it is faster and also less fees for selling it. While in withdrawal via banks for sure there will be big deductions or fees and that's what I'm preventing as well as they will have process it for few days unlike in instant transaction in exchangers.

About the encashment in PM. I would say that it is still the best for an exchanger particularly that it is faster and also less fees for selling it. While in withdrawal via banks for sure there will be big deductions or fees and that's what I'm preventing as well as they will have process it for few days unlike in instant transaction in exchangers.

I really don't know unless I try it. I'm sure theirs going to be a breakeven point and this is what I'm trying to take advantage. Like for example payza has 15 to 25 dollars withdrawal fees right? So the bigger the amount the lesser the fee in term of percentage. Same thing in paypal in paypal if we withdraw more than 180 dollars theirs no fees. That's what I want to take advantage also.

That is right, in my country there are a lot exchangers that use PM as one of their payment processor to change, and guess what, it only takes about 5 minutes to exchange, even the rate is lower than some payment processor, but with lesser fee.

The trick to earn more money online is to make sure we can earn more in each processor we earn and not the other way around. That's why for me instead of looking for exchanger sites to exchange my fund I always make sure that I find someone how want to have PM funds instead and charge some fees to exchange. Sad to say this is only an idea as until now I don't fine any one that is willing to have PM and pay fees for it. lols.

That is depend of the market too, it is not easy to change PM currencies right now as the market seems less demand with this payment processor, and i think even they are popular in HYIP but that is only for admin not for investors which mostly prefer to use LR rather than PM.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, in PM their easy login, but since i haven't done any transaction with an merchant yet using them, I think because of this, I will investment in a hyip that choose PM and add them as my choose payment receiver's haven't gone inside my pm account yet due to lack of fund..

• 2 months later...

Presently, PM has succeeded lr as most programs which initially paid via lr now make payments through PM; also, hyips now use PM as the primary payment processor. PM have moved their domain from .com to .is and have restricted citizens from the United states from having accounts with them in an attempt to prevent what happened to lr from happening to it; they block any ip related to U.s.a. or suspected to be that of U.s.a.

• 1 month later...