Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

@memoney,pls dont say that perfect money are scam because I just receive some buck from them to my L.R some days ago and many ptc uses them even some ptp program,..try them again ,thank you

The fund you received from ParfectMoney is it a sort of contest that they excute or do they have any forum that pays with Liberty Reserve or is it a transfer of funds like a friend said here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious. I read in one forum that a person want to exchange. And he have LR, AP and PP and he need 100 PM. I'm wondering why he need PM since he have LR, AP and PP. I'm wondering why simply because what site or what the PM for since almost all of the site that has PM if not all uses also LR, AP and PP.

maybe the exchange rate of PM in his/her country is big so that is why s/he want to change it to PM, but so far i see this payment processor also used widely in HYIP i see they more like LR competitor in HYIP, but in other field i think they don't have any place

@trickster

I guess his the only person who going to have a clear view on how to make good earnings via PM. As pm is the worse processor I ever know. I really don't know why its added in many hyip sites. But I guess theirs something that hyip admin and PM only knows. Because as hyip investors I don't see any advantage PM has vs LR.

for me PM just like the other payment processor, but i don't know why many people still prefer stick with LR, even both of them used widely in many HYIP program, and i see they are better since we have option to withdraw our money to the bank account,while we also can use exchanger

for me PM just like the other payment processor, but i don't know why many people still prefer stick with LR, even both of them used widely in many HYIP program, and i see they are better since we have option to withdraw our money to the bank account,while we also can use exchanger

Okay one question. give us the site that we can join and earn PM? the only reason why LR is popular is that most if not all ptp forum pays LR. But do forums pay via PM?

I have hard time finding ways to earn PM. if I can have a site that pays PM then I will also have PM. That's the main problem. PM.

Okay one question. give us the site that we can join and earn PM? the only reason why LR is popular is that most if not all ptp forum pays LR. But do forums pay via PM?

I have hard time finding ways to earn PM. if I can have a site that pays PM then I will also have PM. That's the main problem. PM.

MTV? if you have some time to spare explore MTV, you wil find out that they accepted PM, aside of that i don't know but in HYI program PM used widely and i think you already know about that, right? i also see before they have some kind of program for blog

• 1 month later...

Some ptc accepts PM and i think the site is donkeymails.com they are a legit ptc and they equally pay with this processor. You can try them up and see for yourself. Pm is not usually use as lr has taking the lead but still people are making use of it.

i know about that but if you see PM not used by many people if we want to compare it with LR, but at least i think this payment processors have more good feature rather than LR. if they are quite popular many members must be like to use them

Actually, PM has more features than LR. Just that lr is more popular and it's accepted online, more than PM. Even by the look, PM has great look, unlike like that has a simple look. I have an account here though, but have not been using it, since it does not accepted by many online merchants.

Actually, PM has more features than LR. Just that lr is more popular and it's accepted online, more than PM. Even by the look, PM has great look, unlike like that has a simple look. I have an account here though, but have not been using it, since it does not accepted by many online merchants.

you miss something for this site dude :D, if you have some time why not check the fee pages, in their site, and you will find out that fee for withdrawal to the bank is $100 + 3% fee, so what do yo think about that? for me that is too high, and maybe admin way to make the exchager still alive LOL

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing that i love about the payment processor is the loan opportunities they are rendering for their customers.But getting the loan is not that easy.I did hate the fact that we have to verify our account before we can get access to their full services.

I tend to understand that the loan of a thing are only given to the USA citizens so dreamin about gettin loan here is really not possible. I dont know that pm needs verification, i opened an account long ago here without verifying anything.

The last time i created account with them and checked the loan opportunity on the site,it was opened to all members.They must have changed that recently.The way it works back then,was you post your request for a loan and any customer of theirs that is willing to lend the borrower,will let the site know about that and the transaction will be concluded.The site was acting as the third party or middle man.

I tend to understand that the loan of a thing are only given to the USA citizens so dreamin about gettin loan here is really not possible. I dont know that pm needs verification, i opened an account long ago here without verifying anything.

Can you give us the link or can you quote the paragraph in PM that say its only USA citizen that been allowed? its frustrating if that is true. But I guess its easy for them to track your record if you are in U.S. I guess. But I'm just wondering .Why US. citizen only? As far as i know PM is not even base in U.S. So why choose U.S. and not their own country?

Can you give us the link or can you quote the paragraph in PM that say its only USA citizen that been allowed? its frustrating if that is true. But I guess its easy for them to track your record if you are in U.S. I guess. But I'm just wondering .Why US. citizen only? As far as i know PM is not even base in U.S. So why choose U.S. and not their own country?

I would to see the loan opportunity that everyone is talking about since I havent found it on the website(Or maybe I didnt search hard enough...LOL). I just find it quite interesting for an online payment processor. The issue of US citizens only would be unfair and may actually work against their favour as the rest of the members would feel alienated. Anyone with a link to the loan program please supply.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering what is the fee of bank transfer in PM? I'm wondering if I have funds in PM and I want to withdraw it can I receive it via bank transfer even if I'm living in the Philippines? I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here also. My concern right now is to find a good processor that I can use to withdraw funds directly to my bank account.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado: you mean bank wire? as far as i know they have bank wire transfer, if you mean like that check some posts above,you can find it and it will not hurt you, right? ;) , for me the fee here is too high so i prefer to exchange this payment processor rather than withdraw them

@budado: you mean bank wire? as far as i know they have bank wire transfer, if you mean like that check some posts above,you can find it and it will not hurt you, right? ;) , for me the fee here is too high so i prefer to exchange this payment processor rather than withdraw them

Nope bank transfer not bank wire. Bank wire has higher fee than bank transfer. when you say bank transfer meaning its either send from one bank account to another bank account in the same group of banks. While if you say bank wire you transfer from one bank account to another bank account that is not in the same group of banks. that's why its has higher fees.

• 1 month later...

it seem perfect money already changed their fee now,from what i see the fee still high but not as high as before. but it makes me think they are better now, and i see some of hyip investors now used them but not frequently like their competitor

• 2 weeks later...

it seem perfect money already changed their fee now,from what i see the fee still high but not as high as before. but it makes me think they are better now, and i see some of hyip investors now used them but not frequently like their competitor

I guess they are trying to position themself right now. As payza now don't accept hyip site theirs a void for number two or second to LR or the alternative to LR in hyip investments. I guess what PM is trying to do is to promote itself and see if hyip site will going to make PM as its number two processor. But I guess its also need support from hyip investors also.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, it need support from investors and also it will be usless if PM not used by anyone so i think they trying as the best as they can to make users more easier to get money by using their payment processors, but so far i don't see any significant move so far :D, but glad that some people alread think about PM as alternative

@Trickster

I don't notice your reply last march anyway I confirm that MTV has PM on their list of processors that we can use to request payments.

<LR/ PM /AP>

@Tirus

Me too I want to see the details of the loan structure its just that I'm just too lazy to check it thoroughly. If when I first browse I can't find in the site I don't bother to look deeper also.

I'm still studying some options on how to have a funds in PM and take advantage of having one. In this way even if I have PM funds I know that I can make good profit out of it.

yeah they accepted this payment processors, but until now i wonder why this one still not gain so much popularity like many other payment processor do, even they available as one of the payment processors in HYIP site aside from LR, but still LR overwhelm them too much

yeah they accepted this payment processors, but until now i wonder why this one still not gain so much popularity like many other payment processor do, even they available as one of the payment processors in HYIP site aside from LR, but still LR overwhelm them too much

LR is clearly standing its ground and maintaining a good foothold of their share of revenue as opposed to PM. PM though has mobile account access which is something that LR does not have and it makes it convenient to do transactions from the mobile.

When LR is down for a week I check the activity in PM if its increases just to check if other members are trying to use PM or other processors just in case LR is going to take longer to maintain itself. But to my surprise its seems PM is not moving at all. Its seems every body is confident that LR will return. I guess PM has its chance when LR is down for a week but just can't grab that opportunity.