Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

But at least somehow it's started to be used in Paid to click. We are expecting to see more Industry to using this payment processor because I think it has a good system it's just like Liberty reserve. but if PM have a withdrawal feature then we may prefer it more.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see any problem if theirs payments via PM. But one thing I don't like about earning in PM is that I don't know how to convert it to cash. Unlike paypal for example that has its own withdrawals features or LR that has many exchanger site that we can use. In PM. I still don't know any exchanger site that accept PM in my country. So even if I have PM funds I will going to have hard time exchanging it to cash.

I think you can use Exchangers for you to turn in to cash, but I ain't sure if there are some direct withdrawal in here because I haven't explored yet as I don't even have an account in here because right now there is nothing that interest me to use this payment processor.

But at least somehow it's started to be used in Paid to click. We are expecting to see more Industry to using this payment processor because I think it has a good system it's just like Liberty reserve. but if PM have a withdrawal feature then we may prefer it more.

you don't visit this site? they have it, you can just check it from their site, all the info already included there, from what i see they are still dominant in hyip site rather than in other field, maybe because that is where they are popular, even their share market is as big as LR, but i can count on them

Its really does not have any advantages compare to LR if we are going to invest in a hyip site but same time its good to have an account in PM just a back up plan. Like for example if you join a site that pays via LR and PM and suddenly LR is not available you can stil request payments via PM. That's usually the main reason why I always have a back up other processors to us.

I don't think we can compare them on it but PM still useful or popular in the investment programs having seen in red PM logo which I think that they have in the HYIP most of the time as preferred methods. So far, I don't think I can use this though, because, I don't find it easy to use for investments or not my preferred one.

compare or not in fact there are some people that will use it, i have an account in here because i have some reason to use them since they accepted in hyip then i can use them as alternatives, also they are good payment processor which have bank withdrawal process while accepted us to do exchange

I am sure that there are many who are using this payment processor those who are in investment program because before i was thinking of creating an account in here, but I was thinking that I don't know any site where I can earn some funds with this payment processor because in HYIP we need to invest.

it is quite hard to find a site which will pay you for some thing you can do free, hyip is one of the best way to earn by PM right now. i know for some people it is hard but if you want to earn here there must be some sacrifice but i hope in future they will accepted by more online earning program aside HYIP

Actually not free but it's about the source or earnings. If we will going to earn with or without investments. But PM stands for with investment programs so, it's really difficult to have earnings without having dollars to put for investments and to think that Pm is mostly used in the hyip.

There is no great news coming from this online money processor here. Everything here is just like what it is now. It is not good here. There is no development from the Admin of this program here in this new year 2013. It is not a good thing to see here. Sooner or later here if it is like this, Perfect Money can be gone

are you sure? what kind of development that they need to do? make bank withdrawal? do maintenance? or what? :D, overall i don't see anything that they need to develop, this site is already good and i don't see too much problem and they don't need any development so far.

I can only see that we can use our Perfectmoney in investment program, but if you don't have any capital on your PM account then you can't earn in some programs, but I heard some PTCs are using Perfectmoney, but what can you earn with PTC usually just small amount just a penny, it's hard to earn dollar.

I have some good feeling about this site right now. As I notice that the transfer rate is now half a cent per dollar. Unlike in LR that is 1 cent per dollar and the good thing is that theirs a bankwire transfer that we can use in here. Right now I'm thinking of finding ways to earn in PM. I want to do some experiments and if PM will be more economical than LR then I will going to use PM instead of LR.

I just saw an Exchanger buying Perfectmoney funds the rate is 37 php, so it's quite low that's why I still don't prefer to open an account in here. But when this payment processor become more popular then I may consider opening an account in here, it's just no use when your main payment processor is accepted by most programs.

but their bank wire transfer fee is big and i think many people will not like something like that right?, even they have lower rate for internatl transfer fee like okpay, but it is good for alternative and also when you do exchange, i suggest to do exchange rather than through bank wire

It's better to sell your PM funds to Exchangers because you may just end up with none if you going to use the withdrawal feature in here because the fees is quite big. Well, if this payment processor can offer a low fees with their withdrawal I am sure that many may prefer to use this payment processor.

as far as i kow that bank wire never offer low rates for us, so i agree with you the only good way to get profit from PM, only by sell PM balance through exchanger, but if i don't make any mistake we can only trade that thing below $100, if that is more than $100 it means we need use bank wire transfers

Of course, it will not have low fees and will always depends on the bank we have. I know there are still some who have no fees so, better to seek for those banks if prefer those offers in the bank. And yet, I wonder the withdrawal fees in PM if there is just like paypal or if they have minimum.

Of course, it will not have low fees and will always depends on the bank we have. I know there are still some who have no fees so, better to seek for those banks if prefer those offers in the bank. And yet, I wonder the withdrawal fees in PM if there is just like paypal or if they have minimum.

you mean their bank withdrawal fee? you can have it all what you need in here, https://perfectmoney.com/fees.html well i think the option to withdraw my balance here is not my option because i feel that will not give any benefit for me, so far exchange my balance is the best way

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw an Exchanger buying Perfectmoney funds the rate is 37 php, so it's quite low that's why I still don't prefer to open an account in here. But when this payment processor become more popular then I may consider opening an account in here, it's just no use when your main payment processor is accepted by most programs.

Theirs a withdrawal options that I'm targetting right now. I don't know yet how its works since I don't have funds but I just feel theirs some how a good potential in here. If I can find ways to minimize the withdrawal fees then I guess I can add PM in my exchange business simply because of the half a percent transfer fees. Unlike in LR that the transfer fee is 1%. But still I'm in review stage.

their internal fee is good and low i can see it is equal with Okpay which only 0,5% per transaction. but in fact i am not sure if many people will buy this payment processor balance, and in my country their rate per dollar is quite low compare to STP or LR.

their internal fee is good and low i can see it is equal with Okpay which only 0,5% per transaction. but in fact i am not sure if many people will buy this payment processor balance, and in my country their rate per dollar is quite low compare to STP or LR.

Do okay has half a cent rate transaction? Anyway I do think PM still have some followers as many hyip sites still accept PM. Beside the good thing and I think the reason why so many hyip admin like to use PM is that you can withdraw your funds via bank transfer. A features that LR until now does not have. But still many do prefer ot use LR than to use PM.