Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how I'm starting to make some earnings using PM. I do hope that I will have big earnings via PM but right now the forex broker site that I'm using that has majority of my investments does not accept PM. But I do hope that I can really enjoy making good income in forex trading and become a big time trader some day. This is the main reason why I want to have a forex broker site that accept PM also.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm some how happy that I do earn via PM. I do hope that I can grow my earnings online via PM right now. I'm trying to establish an online earnings and I do feel that forex trading is really for me to earn big. Lets all do hope that we can sustain and maintain our profit online for the long period of time using PM.

• 1 month later...

I do earn money via pm too and I'm sure that pm is the only payment processor that you can find at any place that you want to work with online. You can be able to make money from many of the online earnings website and investment sites with pm more than other payment processors.

But still PM is like LR. Its can go down any time. Its best that we just not going to have big capital or funds in this processor. For me a good earnings in here is really a big earnings if we just focus on using a processor for payments and receiving payments but don't leave your funds in here. As I'm sure you going to loss it if its going down like LR.

• 4 months later...

As long as it still has the other domain i think they don't have much problem with it, and also i think that they already move to .is which under US juridiction and as far as i know the move their hosting site to hongkong, i just hope that they could hold longer than Liberty Reserve.

• 2 weeks later...

I have limited funds in here. Only about 10 dollars and some investments in forex that I really don't know how much. But Right now I constantly make good income in forex trading using PM as my investments also. So even though I have just 10 dollars in my PM account I am sure I have much more in my forex broker accounts and if PM goes down like LR I will loss a lot also.

It seems that Perfect Money does not have much improvement, i mean making a deal like what other e-currency did so many people will come to join them. One thing that i noted here that Perfect Money prefer a stable environment and does not want to attract much attention too, seems like they learn so much from LR's problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have limited earnings from here and I am happy that dmt paid me so some how theirs some funds in my PM account again. What I like about PM is that I  can use it to invest in forex trading. So right now I am hoping that dmt is going to pay monthly so that I can have more trading capital via PM to trade in forex trading.

Dear Friends,

I want a little help from you related to perfect money. Recently I got payments of 1,520 and 1,950 USD in my perfect money account. I was notified about the transaction by an email from perfect money. But when I logged into my account to see my deposited amount. There was nothing updated in my account balance. Here are the transaction details of those payments.

The amount of 1,520 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U8214738->U8723108. Memo: Withdrawal to User rizwanramzan.. Date: 08:52 16.03.15. Batch: 84044367.

The amount of 1,950 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U8214738->U8723108. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to rizwanramzan . Date: 18:31 15.03.15. Batch: 84004615.

Can Anyone tell me what should I do? How can I contact perfect money to get my funds. I have already submitted two support tickets. But there is no response till now. Is there any other method to contact perfect money?

Hm it seems there are 2 problems here first from the sender and second is the receiver, maybe i think that is from receiver glitch or bug. I don't know much about this technical issues but you keep sending message to them, i think waiting around 1-2 weeks is long enough to get payment or it is better if you go to a reputable forum and share your problem, if you can't maybe you can call them directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

I want a little help from you related to perfect money. Recently I got payments of 1,520 and 1,950 USD in my perfect money account. I was notified about the transaction by an email from perfect money. But when I logged into my account to see my deposited amount. There was nothing updated in my account balance. Here are the transaction details of those payments.

The amount of 1,520 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U8214738->U8723108. Memo: Withdrawal to User rizwanramzan.. Date: 08:52 16.03.15. Batch: 84044367.

The amount of 1,950 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U8214738->U8723108. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to rizwanramzan . Date: 18:31 15.03.15. Batch: 84004615.

Can Anyone tell me what should I do? How can I contact perfect money to get my funds. I have already submitted two support tickets. But there is no response till now. Is there any other method to contact perfect money?

From whom did you get the funds? And is that email you get even a legit one and not a spam email to start with? Did the sender of that funds acknowledge that he transfer the funds to your account and if the transfer successful also?  Because its maybe a fake email to start with.

• 1 month later...

Hm it seems there are 2 problems here first from the sender and second is the receiver, maybe i think that is from receiver glitch or bug. I don't know much about this technical issues but you keep sending message to them, i think waiting around 1-2 weeks is long enough to get payment or it is better if you go to a reputable forum and share your problem, if you can't maybe you can call them directly.

I think share in the forum is the best temporary solution and it is only in a reputable also popular forum, you will get attention higher rather than before. Also this issues could be useful for your friend in future. One thing that i know that PM support surely will help you because as far as i know they are good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

You got the point there, it seems that temporary solution of something that happening is by do some threads on forums and must be a reputable forum. You can send PM and stil if doesn't work it surely will attract more attention from other people who use perfect money.

Perfect Money is renowned quite stable but with a fairly weak regulation when compared with other electronic money such as Webmoney or Neteller. Nevertheless because of the experience which PM has in HYIP long enough then the PM still worth using even more so if you already verified your account here.

I am using google chrome and trying to access this one but i find out that their certification is outdated, i am wondering what the hell are going here, but the site is still encrpted it is just that ceritification is important so people does not misunderstood that their SSL is expired. So far nothing new about them everything seems stable. That is all.

I don't use Google Chrome but i was using forex yesterday when i accessing the site through my phone and it looks like PM still has some problems with those things. I do hope Perfect money as fast as possible can solve those issues, so the other users who are newbies can access it without worry or confusion when accessing this site. 

It seems that will take some time but to be honest PM does not have much thing to talk because they rarely updated their news and also their latest feature is only BTC which does not affect me a lot since i am using only perfect money balance, and the rate of PM balance is keep high in my country.

Like i said in Okpay thread, PM also in stable state, you won't find much news and they become less expansive trying to maintain what they got by giving better services and support for the clients, since this one just focusing in high risk business and usually some business that is not legal in some countries i think it will be fine just make sure their server is not in a country such as US or others.

I don't know what i can say here, nothing interesting about perfect money anymore, they are just like it stagnat nothing new coming from them anymore and it seems the expansion nature that exist in the other payment processor does not exist in perfect money, i think they just want to hide and keep like this, but in HYIP PM's dominance is big.

I don't think they are into stagnation, first they have a lot of users that are using them daily, second there are quite significant increment from new users, third they are very popular in HYIP, fourth in forex they have some place too. PM right now on the Top but still trying to consolidate what they have so they aren't stagnant.

Even PM is at the top right now we can see that there are nothing about them, the policy still like that and it keeps like that over and over again. They also seems less expansive especially after US raid to LR and also they has been moving their office to many other cities which they feel safe.

I still see PM as one of the payment processors that are quite popular even till this point in time. They have a lot of people in their league and they keep waxing stronger. There are those who would think that by this time, it would have towed the same path with the defaunt Liberty Reserve.