Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

It is true that perfect money is a popular one at this point and they have a lot of people in their league but they don't saw any sign of expansion also i heard some problems about balance from some people even up to now i never encounter those kind of isses. I don't think they will be the next LR because they know how to avoid those things very well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect money is my best payment processor because there are so many people who use it and you are sure that you will definitely find a person that you are going to exchange it with. It is good thing for the person to look for a way to exchange it because that is the most important thing so far he or she can make an exchange and get the best from it and make it something that is worth the try.

• 3 weeks later...

It is not the best but popular enough especially after the demise of liberty reserve, i can say they are just lucky to be on top, but some people said because of their dedication in hyip so that is why they are becoming like now even it must be completed with LR's demise.

In HYIP you will see that Perfect Money is the most popular payment processor and it helps them a lot dude. I know thanks to LR's demise PM now rise to the top, but as you can see that in many years before, PM is also popular as the second most use payment processor in HYIP, when you see LR there will be PM too.

In HYIP you will see that Perfect Money is the most popular payment processor and it helps them a lot dude. I know thanks to LR's demise PM now rise to the top, but as you can see that in many years before, PM is also popular as the second most use payment processor in HYIP, when you see LR there will be PM too.

Of course. Perfect money is so popular in HYIP and that is because anybody can easily open account with them and operate fully without verification. Perfectmoney is the choice of so many admins of ponzi because they can easily get away with whatever they are doing and they know too well that this way, they won't face any dispute from their investors in any way or manner.

Actually there are other payment gateway that also has the same feature like Perfect Money and has lower fees but it isn't popular. Also if you don't verify your account here transfer fee will be higher than around 1.99%. I think they are popular enough because it is a backup payment for a long period in HYIP even E-gold still around.

That's right. Personally, I'm a verified PM user and I had to do  it sometime ago when I was involved into exchange and it requires that I had make multiple exchanges per day and with almost 2% of the exchange amount, I thought it wise getting my account verified which was hitch free.

Of course. Perfect money is so popular in HYIP and that is because anybody can easily open account with them and operate fully without verification. Perfectmoney is the choice of so many admins of ponzi because they can easily get away with whatever they are doing and they know too well that this way, they won't face any dispute from their investors in any way or manner.

So do with most of the other payment processors out there, you can use without need to verify your own account, i think it is still popular because of low rate that PM applied before. Even it isn't like that anymore people still love it.

They used to be cheap and it means that they gained their popularity that time when they we're that popular. Perfect money came in immediately after liberty reserve went in and this thing took them up. I'm sure the reason they included verification is because they want to make sure that those who are from USA will get fished out before they can enjoy the low fees.

I don't really following the news but actually as far as i know PM does not accept any single member from US anymore, and also i think Original Poster should change the thread name from PerfectMoney.com to Perfectmoney.is because the .com domain has been halted for around 3 months ago.

Of course they don't do that anymore, if they do that there are big risk that they would be raided like what happened to LR before. This is of course one of the preventive action that made by Perfect Money since you know this one is not so well regulated electronic money.

• 1 month later...

Perfect Money came into best payment processor which accepted on almost any business site. Perfect Money really ideal for online payment method because PM accept all business include HYIP. I sure all people had an account here, include me. I just register on PM to made my very first account here, and looking for make my own account verified soon. 

PM accepted on almost any business because it is not strict, as long as that is not for fraud or terrorism they will allow it even HYIP which is ponzi accepted by them since it is in gray area for some countries. With this characteristic PM become one of the most usable electronic currency.

Would you explain to me, what the meaning of "gray area" ? I do not understand. Yes PM may be the best payment method but still not safe for buying stuff online, because the policy told no reserve payment. Mean we cannot put any dispute for each transaction.

It is quite safe if you ask me, first of all it is not located in US that might freeze your account. As for dispute it is subjective view, because not all dispute are true i mean even buyer could scam the seller because of many reason. After all,PM is okay to use in online shops.

Perfect money is the best at HYIP but i wonder if they willing to do something with their SSL in my google chrom PM's SSL seems like outdated. Also right now there are a lot of competitors from the new one to the old one that rising against Perfect Money dominance in HYIP and other kind of high risk business.

• 2 weeks later...

That is an old issue i don't know if that is true but it seems that PM is so mysterious, it is more anonym and i see before that they changed their address more than once from one place to the other place, also their policy to use .is is to avoid US government to intervene.

That is an old issue i don't know if that is true but it seems that PM is so mysterious, it is more anonym and i see before that they changed their address more than once from one place to the other place, also their policy to use .is is to avoid US government to intervene.

I don't find it is a problem if someone use .is to avoid US government intervene also they dropped support for US people but the problem still exist for US people who live outside US. PM is good for transaction in high risk business just like BTC. Even i see that news i still can't believe it because i still use it and guess what i never find any problem.

• 4 weeks later...

That is not a problem just want to add some fact about what is the reason behind their .is movement since i think .com and i am sure many other clients out there prefer perfectmoney.com than .is . Also it could increase phishing issue if they changed it because people may use other non common domain for perfectmoney.

• 2 weeks later...

It could and it has been but i think perfectmoney's admin is totally anonymous. I don't know where they hosted their services but before it was in dragonara which already ceased. It seems administrators moved the site to another hosting in the country which out of the reach of United States or FBI.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing new about PM if you want to say, it is just like this payment processor reap profit for each transaction and keep stable like that, the last information i get about them is bad news that they are actually from Russia, i mean the admin and has been involved in some illegal activity but i can't confirm it yet, since my account still fine.

Nothing new, and check their news you won't find any expansion or something like that, i can say that perfect money is at stable moment. Also i do realized that their .com will sooner won't be available to access and if you find a site later which imitate and use .com domain for perfectmoney it should be a phishing site.

• 4 weeks later...

If you visit .com it will show you an announcement about that, it said their board already decided that perfectmoney.com will be halted and you can access this site through perfectmoney.is . At first i was shocked i thought something bad happened with them but it is not the case. It seems we don't have to worry about this one for few years later.

• 1 month later...

That seems true, maybe they just want to avoid those US authority who has access to .com domain. Overall, nothing new i can find about this one. It seems PM should just stay like this and keep their upkeep around 98%, they are old and eat a lot of LR shares also active in HYIP, so it would be bad if something happened to them.