Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

Seems PM is either the 2nd or 3rd payment processor after LR and STP when it comes to Hyips presently. I'm not sure if PM will be able to meet up with LR even though they support Bank withdrawal because many online businessmen have chosen LR as their main payment processor. Also, the fees charged is a bit high. The fact that PM account holders can access their PM accounts with their mobile is an advantage though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems PM is either the 2nd or 3rd payment processor after LR and STP when it comes to Hyips presently. I'm not sure if PM will be able to meet up with LR even though they support Bank withdrawal because many online businessmen have chosen LR as their main payment processor. Also, the fees charged is a bit high. The fact that PM account holders can access their PM accounts with their mobile is an advantage though.

what fees do you mean here dude? can you elaborate it?. and i see that they are the second most used processor below LR in hyip industry but it seems they are not that popular in the other industry/field, i think they need more advertisment in the other field

@trickster I mean the transaction fees

@ofejiro I guess both PM and LR have good security features but I can't really say which one has a better security and I don't think they are comparable because PM is less used than LR, although PM has really gained popularity in the hyip industry of late

@ofejiro I guess both PM and LR have good security features but I can't really say which one has a better security and I don't think they are comparable because PM is less used than LR, although PM has really gained popularity in the hyip industry of late

• 2 weeks later...

There's something I noticed about PM; their bank withdrawal feature is limited to some countries and unfortunately, my country is not among those that PM supports. I hope they will be adding more countries in the nearest future. Only then will I be able to make use of my PM account because apart from the bank withdrawal feature, it has almost the same features as LR and LR is even better.

If you do need to make use of PM for getting payments then you can also consider using exchangers to get the funds out of the account. I am not using it for now until I can really earn well on it and there are no other alternatives because most earning sites have LR.

I'm not sure if there are much exchangers that convert PM to cash at my location and that's one of the reasons why I don't plan to use this payment processor even with the fact that it's presently doing well. Also, its rare to see online money making programs that pay via PM. I may consider using PM in the nearest future when much online money making sites may have started patronizing it.

There's something I noticed about PM; their bank withdrawal feature is limited to some countries and unfortunately, my country is not among those that PM supports. I hope they will be adding more countries in the nearest future. Only then will I be able to make use of my PM account because apart from the bank withdrawal feature, it has almost the same features as LR and LR is even better.

This is true, Perfect Money is not so popular in some countries here. Liberty Reserve is more popular. And then we can find, the Exchange Rate of Perfect Money here is actually very low and not too strong here. This is the thing where we can actually see in the market

transaction fee? well i think you should access this site or at least have an account here, because their fee is not high for the transaction, you only get 0,5% per transaction, that is lesser than LR which offered 1%, i bet you don't check about it , the only big thing here is their bank withdrawal fee, but at least you can exchange it in exchanger since they allow it

That's why he's asking right lol. I also not bother about the PM fees here but I doubt I can use this freely in many earning sites as I don't think it's time for me to use it since not much forums or not really encourage to use it in hyip or forex but others use this with I guess smaller value of PM.

transaction fee? well i think you should access this site or at least have an account here, because their fee is not high for the transaction, you only get 0,5% per transaction, that is lesser than LR which offered 1%, i bet you don't check about it , the only big thing here is their bank withdrawal fee, but at least you can exchange it in exchanger since they allow it

I've confirmed it. I was thinking that the transaction fees was 5%. Thanks for correcting my mistake there. Its good to know that PM charges a very low transaction fee and even with their high withdrawal fees, members can make use of exchangers as a substitute to get our cash but the problem is that I'm not familiar with good PM exchangers in my location.

I've confirmed it. I was thinking that the transaction fees was 5%. Thanks for correcting my mistake there. Its good to know that PM charges a very low transaction fee and even with their high withdrawal fees, members can make use of exchangers as a substitute to get our cash but the problem is that I'm not familiar with good PM exchangers in my location.

It only means that we know now PM don't have much fees. Though, the fact that they are still need to be popularize and gain more reputation by having more online businesses as the payment method. I haven't seen them in the GPT sites so, it's more of investment sites.

It only means that we know now PM don't have much fees. Though, the fact that they are still need to be popularize and gain more reputation by having more online businesses as the payment method. I haven't seen them in the GPT sites so, it's more of investment sites.

Even if we know, the fee on Perfect Money is not too much, but we have to see about the exchanger again here. Usually the exchanger will have high spread on the exchange rate for Perfect Money. It is different and not the same like Liberty Reserve here. This is another point

One thing to consider if you are thinking of cashing out to your bank in here is the fact that withdrawals in here would only start when you have at least $100 to cashout. That means that if you are going to work with smaller amounts then it would be ideal to use exchangers.

yeah exchanger services is good i don't know if in your country their rates is high but in my country their rates is low for me, if i want to compare it with LR, LR still have better rates, but as long as you have your funds here you can earn more balance since they have interest feature for us.

One thing to consider if you are thinking of cashing out to your bank in here is the fact that withdrawals in here would only start when you have at least $100 to cashout. That means that if you are going to work with smaller amounts then it would be ideal to use exchangers.

and my earning by this payment processor is lower than $100, so i think that is good, aside of it if we use bank withdrawal it will take huge fees and i think not all users will like that, and thankfully they just allow users to do exchange that i think is very useful even because of this their rate dropped in my country

Then it would be best for you to make use of exchangers in this regard because it would be convenient for you to do so if you are still earning using PM. If the rate is lower when doing exchanges maybe you will need to think about alternatives payment processors where they are offered.

i know this payment processor is good but that is the only problem and even they have problem here with rates in my country but overall i still accepted them since they also quite popular in some online earning field which make me easier to get money from this payment processor

Not that really good when it comes to value of PM but for sure there's ways to earn or use this payment processor in the online investment sites which they are focusing. Though, it seems I might need to reconsider it when I have been focused in the investment programs.

I've heard that this payment processor is now using by Paid to click Admin, but actually I haven't seen any PTC yet, but perhaps when I update myself then I may able to see it. So, it's good that it's just not only in HYIP, but it's also in Paid to click.

before i see about 3 buxhost site that accepted this payment processor, but now all of them become scam site and it seems they are not that popular in PTC, HYIP is a good place for them i can see that about 10% of investors use them in HYIP, even not that much like their competitor