Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

@rivha

I have searched in many exchangers and all of those exhangers gave similiar rates. If I searched only in few exchangers, I won't say that Perfect Money has lower rates.

If you could give me exchangers which gave rate same with rate in LR, please tell me.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an email which look like has come from perfectmoney but the contents being such that i already noticed in some fake LR emails, I am sure this is fake too and so dont click or provide any information receving such emails. Here are contents of the email i got.

date Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM

subject Your Perfect Money account has been blocked!!

mailed-by webxc19s03.ad.aruba.it

hide details 6:17 PM (14 minutes ago)

Dear Perfect Money Member,

Your Perfect Money account status updated to INACTIVE.

This status changed to inactive, because you have entered incorrect profile details, please follow link above to confirm your profile details. You will have to go through a verification procedure restore your account. Once you enter the necessary information on this page, your account will be immediately unblocked.

Please use this link to restore your account status:

http://perfectmoney.com//customer/verify/

Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

© 2007-2011 Perfect Money Finance Inc. All rights reserved.

I just got an email which look like has come from perfectmoney but the contents being such that i already noticed in some fake LR emails, I am sure this is fake too and so dont click or provide any information receving such emails. Here are contents of the email i got.

I also have received the same mail to my mail account,

for me it's sure a phishing mail, because I don't have a PM account at all,

then how come my account got blocked,

definitely hackers around have been trying to steal our profile information.

These days due to frequent problems with LR and rising risk of LR hacks - I am trying to invest in hyips using PM and i am happy to see that i am saving in FEE compare to LR.

But i did not find any local exchanger where i can sell excess PM though i found some exchanger to exchanger PM to LR but they charge 9%.

Do you guys know any trusted exchanger where i can exchange my PM to LR for little fee like 5% or less.

These days due to frequent problems with LR and rising risk of LR hacks - I am trying to invest in hyips using PM and i am happy to see that i am saving in FEE compare to LR.

But i did not find any local exchanger where i can sell excess PM though i found some exchanger to exchanger PM to LR but they charge 9%.

Do you guys know any trusted exchanger where i can exchange my PM to LR for little fee like 5% or less.

I haven't found exchangers that deal with PM,

so far there has been demand for LR among exchangers,

it will be must to approach professional exchangers for PM, I think,

and they ill definitely charge big amount in fees for their service.

Well even if we have to pay 9% to get LR for our PM it is still a good deal

I am thinking to create a PM account - and will be investing in hyips using PM

as i found we pay half the fee compare to lr as transaction charges. And there are many sties that accept PM already so it is not unknown procoessor.

Well even if we have to pay 9% to get LR for our PM it is still a good deal

I am thinking to create a PM account - and will be investing in hyips using PM

as i found we pay half the fee compare to lr as transaction charges. And there are many sties that accept PM already so it is not unknown procoessor.

actually I don't think it's beneficial because of the low fees for transactions,

what if the exchangers increase their fee to exchange to LR, all of a sudden,

they won't have fixed rates, right ?

whatever exchangers do they do it on their own will, of course the processor will have fixed fees.

Usually its all depends on supply and demand. For example. If I have lots of LR I lower my rate if you need LR. If I have few LR I increase my rate since I have few LR. Its the oldest trading strategy. Buy and sell.

Yeah i agree fee may depend on how much stock of a particular ecurrency the exchanger have that time and how is the demand

But that is even in case of other ecurrencies and even LR has no withdrawal facilitiy so we completely depend on exchangers.

But this money processor keeps going down the trail every day and keeps falling from being popular. It's no more popular anymore since most hyips don't use them neither do forums.I can't mention a section where they do dominate.

if we talk about the popularity yes, that is right this site already lowered in popularity, but i think it will be survive for some years and if they done some things to imiprove their service i think they will gain some popularity.

I don't think PM is losing popularity. If you try to check the hyip sites most hyip sites accept payments using LR and PM and that only shows that PM is still popular than HD-money, and WB and even AP. So if base on hyip sites I think PM is second to the most used ecurrency and payment processors.

@budado

yeah, only on hyip sites, second to LR, this one is used,

but I often come across pending payments to LR due to LR maintenance,

but with PM, there will be very rare cases like that.

And the good side is the 4% interest you can earn yearly. I know its not much but if its a real money for me that's a good rate. Since in my country the bank rate is only 1% a year. And the other one that I'm looking to materialize is the member loaning. But I still don't know what if that member don't pay will PM refund the loaner?

I think there will be certain conditions to pass the loan for applied member, like in offline, we give surety providing property documents etc,

otherwise it won't be that easy to get loan from a e-currency or payment processor !

• 2 weeks later...

I also think so. But even if you ask for many documents and they run away with your money. I don't think you can do something about it. beside the arms of the cyber law is not that long. So in short if someone scam you online its hard to get your money back. Even if theirs a guarantee.

@budado

then again it will be a question that has no answer, yet,

it's really interesting to know on what basis, they provide loan for their clients,

they will be definitely taking safety measures before approve loan to anyone.

@yogesh

yes, in case if they want to approve loans to people, they won't do that unless they get any surety, at the same time, who is going to keep their documents of land or any other properties to a e-currency company like PM ? this is very interesting to know about loan system here.

Perfect Money is surely one of the best e-currency around. However, I rarely use it. They have a high security site and the best thing about them is the various deposit methods used by them. Their deposit via Mobile option is just amazing but currently not available to the people of my Country.

I don't think PM is losing popularity. If you try to check the hyip sites most hyip sites accept payments using LR and PM and that only shows that PM is still popular than HD-money, and WB and even AP. So if base on hyip sites I think PM is second to the most used ecurrency and payment processors.

I agree with you @budalo, LR may be most important but it does not mean that PM is less important

if there can be any real alternative for LR it can only be PM.

Lol! but i am confused why they have to nos. one is account no. that being with U like LR but other is ID which is a number and is needed each time we log in but still the required information is quite less than LR so i prefer PM.

Actually in PM you need to get verified. Unlike in LR that when you join that's it. But even if your account in PM is not verified you can still use it. The only difference is of course like paypal and ap theirs some advantages if your account in verified. I think the reason why some really don't like PM is because PM is more like paypal than LR.

Actually in PM you need to get verified. Unlike in LR that when you join that's it. But even if your account in PM is not verified you can still use it. The only difference is of course like paypal and ap theirs some advantages if your account in verified. I think the reason why some really don't like PM is because PM is more like paypal than LR.

Is that true that PerfectMoney requires verification of accounts? Well, I haven't seen any e-currencies were account verification is required. However, if that is the case with Perfect Money, then the receiving limitation will cause several members to verify their account for uplift their limits...

Well @adnan until you want to use your account just of sending and receiving money from and to your perfect money account you do not need verification, and though verified members would be getting some extra previleges, as i just send and receive PM i have not even though of verification yet and did not face any problem.

Well @adnan until you want to use your account just of sending and receiving money from and to your perfect money account you do not need verification, and though verified members would be getting some extra previleges, as i just send and receive PM i have not even though of verification yet and did not face any problem.

Well, I never saw a e-currency processor asking for verification documents. However, Perfect Money is a secure and legitimate e-currency and I believe that there should be no risks to verify our account with them. Moreover, their limitations are still huge so, a member can easily use them for years which getting their account limited.

Perfect Money is surely one of the best e-currency around. However, I rarely use it. They have a high security site and the best thing about them is the various deposit methods used by them. Their deposit via Mobile option is just amazing but currently not available to the people of my Country.

Yeah PM is the only payment processor with irreversible payments that can be considered as second in popularity after LR.

I never used or read mobile deposit option and yeah even never read about it - can you tell more about it which countries it is available in and should we have mobile banking enabled in our bank account to use this feature.