Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

Tiny capital does not make forex as the msot suitable jobs for you, beside that kind amount of money is too low for you to handle, i am sure that just in few seconds you could suffer loss. If you have at around $100 or higher maybe that would be better because you don't have to overleveraging your account which means acceptable margin for you.

The building and trading of Forex is for those of them who know what they want. Forex will be for the trader a main job once he or she is able to trade well in it because that is the main thing that is responsible for the person being able to understand what he or she has to offer. The trader with a good knowledge of how to deliver will definitely deliver and at the end of the day, make a better success from it.

The building and trading of Forex is for those of them who know what they want. Forex will be for the trader a main job once he or she is able to trade well in it because that is the main thing that is responsible for the person being able to understand what he or she has to offer. The trader with a good knowledge of how to deliver will definitely deliver and at the end of the day, make a better success from it.

Well think it first before you take an action for this, think are forex the most suitable job for you? can you treat forex well in future or not? If yes and you can treat forex well in future, i suggest you should take your chance faster right now, second does your profit is big enough? If not, think forex as side job only if that is big enough you can treat forex as main job.

Well think it first before you take an action for this, think are forex the most suitable job for you? can you treat forex well in future or not? If yes and you can treat forex well in future, i suggest you should take your chance faster right now, second does your profit is big enough? If not, think forex as side job only if that is big enough you can treat forex as main job.

We should think about it and we need to think about the risk in forex. Before we make forex as our main job, we need to learn more about forex trading. We need to use demo account first to hone our trading skill

• 3 weeks later...

It is totally possible for trader to make forex as their own main job. I don't see why somoene need to be wary just because they must leave their previous job for forex, in fact forex offers more freedom and greater profit if you can handle it well. Moreover, you still can treat forex as part time job if you still want to keep your main job.

I have seen some traders who are retirees and they end up taking the business as their full time business. Forex is a business that you can either do part time or full time depending on whether you have much more knowledge or know if there is actually much more knowledge to make things work out well for you.

I have seen some traders who are retirees and they end up taking the business as their full time business. Forex is a business that you can either do part time or full time depending on whether you have much more knowledge or know if there is actually much more knowledge to make things work out well for you.

Of course yes because retirees have nothing more to think of when it comes to working. Most often, they look for something to fall back on and that is where trading in the market comes in. It is in view of this that is also right for one to see Forex as something you can do either as a part time or full tim basis.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment I am too young to decide much on my career and I am doing Binary Option trading which I believe is a sort of work which can be done in side ways, so we are never required to make it as our main job and if we do than we could struggle badly, so that’s why I prefer to keep it as extra source of income and with FMbinary broker, it’s so much easier thanks to no extra fees or commission been charged me anytime.

not at all because forex work is a very risky one some time when you want to trade you make a mistake and loss all of your money (investment) .so I suggest you to not totaly depound upon the forex .if you want to get some profit then first makev a successful strategy so that if you make loss you can recover your loss .if you are new person never think you got huge profit.

Are you sure that we cannot turn foreign exchange into our own main job? Have you ever read or see anyone that choose forex as their own main job? It is exist and possible you can do that. It is like the other business that you may do offline, the risk maybe still high but it is still possible to do.

One can take forex trading as full time job but it all about the level of understanding one have as a trader, though it not going to be an easy thing to do but I can tell you guys it possible, as a trader myself i have being able to make constant monthly profit with trading forex, it about just about trading skills and how well one understand the market, though one will lose in the middle but with proper money management definitely one will make profit 

I don’t think it’s any agreement or such thing, it’s just mindset that believe that, if we take or say it as our primary job than it’s that only if we say it’s part time that’s how one will say it, so it’s not like job where we actually change things completely and that shows in time giving to that as well plus the income, but here it’s completely different.

I have seen many people spending 2-3 hours yet calling it fulltime while others who give out 4-5 hours still consider it as part time, so it’s just within mind that can make it whatever we wish, I do it for 2-3 hours daily with OctaFX broker while I can always be on with their amazing mobile platform.

I think what we all agree here is actually a main job as job where you earn mostly or where you earn only through that way. For sure it can be, we can turn it as our main job and earn there but are we ready for it? Not all ready for it, some can do that while the others can't do that at the moment.

Even though you can earn big time with Forex, it is not ideal for the trader who knows too well that he doesn't have the expertise to do so. It is not a matter of doing it because there are those who do it, it is a matter of doing it because there is that possibility of earning from it.

It has been discussed for many times and the answer is YES. You can turn forex as main job it is not a matter of the forex itself but the matter of traders. There are many variables you need to know one of them is can you sustain your profit for quite longer time and earn bigger than your current job while at the same maintain the risk to the lowest leve as you can? If all are yes you can make it as your only job.

It is a main job and it can also be a side job. Jobs are meant to be a place where you get earnings and earning from Forex is something that you need to understand the best way to manage your earning well enough by virtue of the kind of knowledge you have. If you are well knowledgeable in Forex, then it's good that you learn how to understand it and make money from it well enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it could be as replacement or even a complement to trader, i prefer it as complement rather than as replacement, it means that we will get double from our main job and our side job as foreign exchange trader, even if fx's profit is bigger it does not even matter to treat it as side job. 

Forex trading can be your main income source. It has so many market opportunities you can grab. But i guess inorder to be such successful trader first you need a higher capital. and you must gather good experience and make a daily profit. For countries like us it is more rewarding as we can earn USD. Since the local currency(LKR) has a lower value against USD make a small profit also matters a lot

if we want to make forex as the main job then we need to learn and practice many trading well. because it is not easy to make forex as the main work because forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, we should be able to continue to improve the skills of good trading. So we were able to get consistent profits

@sasanka: Higher capital is a must if you want earn in bigger amount, but to turn forex as main job what you need is profit consistency, this is simple logic how can you put your life on a business where you cannot make profit consistenly? Means that you don't get salary consistenly? Is this insane? First getting know the risk of forex are so much helpful for trader.

It is very possible to make this online business as our main job, we don't have to worry about it, and the only thing that we need to worry is the way we trade. Well, in order to make Forex as our main job, we need experience, skills, and a bit of luck. In my country there are a lot of professional traders.