Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

Still forex busienss become my favourite business so far, this is still become reliable business as source of income, if trader they already expert they also can trying to become signal provider on social trading community like as zulutrade. or if any trader have good skill to promote they can become IB or partner broker

Forex becoming one's main job or not is rather a case of choice than the prospects. Many, there are who have made forex trading their main stay job. However much more people adopt forex as another source of income. I belong to this category. I don't see forex being my main job. 

Still forex busienss become my favourite business so far, this is still become reliable business as source of income, if trader they already expert they also can trying to become signal provider on social trading community like as zulutrade. or if any trader have good skill to promote they can become IB or partner broker

By the way, why Zulutrade is so popular? Why it is better theb MQL5?

By the way, why Zulutrade is so popular? Why it is better theb MQL5?

Maybe because zulutrade is place among broker and also trader also signal provider meet on one place, so as member might also they share their opinion and experience on zulutrade, but whether zulutrade better than mql5 I don't know for sure I think service is have similarities

I think both @Levie, it is not just a case of choice, it is a prospect which forex has and also the matter of choice that forex offers. Forex is a flexible business but give better income if we can trade properly. You can trade anytime, everywhere and with how much you want. As for the prospect, just imagine with more than 4 trillion USD which circulated everyday? That is such a good thing for people or even retail traders like me, just imagine you could get profit with 0.0001% from that 4 trillion?

we can make forex as the main job if we have a good ability in the trade and also has a very large amount of capital and that we should be able to have if you want to make forex as the main job, but if we still do not have the ability and the amount of capital great then we will only be able to make forex as extra work for us 

Its so frustrating that right now I have hard time earning in the last two weeks in forex right now. I do hope to make good income in here in the long run. So far I'm happy with the way things improves in my account. But still improvements does not necessary means profit. That's why I only going to rejoice once all of the position that I'm holding right now will going to end up in profit as this is my main goal in here. 

If you are thinking to become a full time trader, it's good that you aim for it but you must understand the situation you are in now. Are you already trading very well currently and making consistent profits every month? Even so, are you able to overcome the psychological barrier of having to quit your full time job and switch to just trading?

There are many factors that you have to consider carefully before you step into the world of full time trading, it's not as easy as it's said to be. I really consider forex trading as a professional job because it's just so specialized! Yes, everyone can learn to trade forex and start to money money too. But is he/she able to maintain good performance for years to come? It really takes up experience and some knowledge to sustain great trading performance. I have seen traders failed after a few years of successful trading...why? They became greedy and over confident, one mistake and they bust up the whole trading account. But that's not the main reason why they quit, it's the lack of confidence to trade that makes them fear trading again.

we can make forex as the main job if we have a good ability in the trade and also has a very large amount of capital and that we should be able to have if you want to make forex as the main job, but if we still do not have the ability and the amount of capital great then we will only be able to make forex as extra work for us 

Yes, we can make forex as our main job but it need process. and we must be patient and try to more improve our trading skill be better and better more. Demo account must be maximized to hone our trading skills.

Forex becoming one's main job or not is rather a case of choice than the prospects. Many, there are who have made forex trading their main stay job. However much more people adopt forex as another source of income. I belong to this category. I don't see forex being my main job. 

Yes I think if any trader already have intention to treat forex as main job, they can spent time as full time trader, but also they must realized if result from trading forex is not always able making profit and will good if still have another source income, so if likely fail in trading hence still have another source income for daily purposes

Forex is business and ultimately a financial insturement so i don't see any reason why forex cannot be something different or cannot be a full time job.  But before made forex as your full time job you should re-think it again since forex is not a job which offers high security like other jobs you've ever met.

Forex is business and ultimately a financial insturement so i don't see any reason why forex cannot be something different or cannot be a full time job.  But before made forex as your full time job you should re-think it again since forex is not a job which offers high security like other jobs you've ever met.

Yes, we need to be positive, although I never say things are going to be straight forward, but life is always about challenges and one who is able to hold this will be able find a way through, so always remain positive regardless of the situation.

Yes, we need to be positive, although I never say things are going to be straight forward, but life is always about challenges and one who is able to hold this will be able find a way through, so always remain positive regardless of the situation.

Right, and there is not quick way t o get success in forex trading. There will be challenges and it also can be used to improve our trading skills.

Job is a job, means that is the place to earn money for your life and to cover expenses. Main job means this is primary income for us, so logically anything could be main job including forex. People tend to choose a job which they think has high security to be their main job and forex is not on the list, but there are some people who prefer forex as their main job.

Eventually will become own choice for each trader, one advantage forex is the market open 24 hour and as trader they can treat forex as part time or      they having intention to treat forex as full time, as long as they felt comfortable with their decision hence forex also can treat as main job, but they also need understand with risk that involved in forex tradng and will better still have another source of income

Eventually will become own choice for each trader, one advantage forex is the market open 24 hour and as trader they can treat forex as part time or      they having intention to treat forex as full time, as long as they felt comfortable with their decision hence forex also can treat as main job, but they also need understand with risk that involved in forex tradng and will better still have another source of income

There are many advantages in forex trading but as a trader. ANd if we want to get more profit in forex, try to prepare ourselves as well as possible. Demo account can be used to make us be able to get more trading experience

Please you tbink twice before decided will treat forex trading as your main job, this is risky business, and will better if trader having another source of income, but indeed fore4 is very promising which this business offer unlimited income if our skill and knowledge is already good to making good profit and trade with regular profit

Well, people usually don't do something like that because what they are after is making profit as much as they can. Afterall fx offers something which other business cannot offers in most cases. Risk in forex is bigger but could be a motivation to keep the risk low by not doing something rush, think clearly before open a position.

It can be, but for starters we just need to make sure we build up good strategy and ways which will help us gain good profits and then think about making it as primary work. It’s also crucial to select up reliable broker to have secure future, I have just that with FreshForex, as they’re regulated plus highly reputed and if we just visit their Review Section, we see over 90% of the traders are extremely pleased with them!