Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

Forex is flexible because we will be able to trade any time we want. We just have to understand market movement  because it will they key for us to earn profit consistently

True, and this is forex can be trading as a main job. So you don't have to worry even you still don't understand you can learn while earning too, treating forex as main job or not is depending to how much time you have to spend. If you have a lot of time then you can do forex as main job.

• 3 months later...

Why not? I believe it can be a better work then any job since it’s a business and when we do business then we don’t need to worry about anything as we are our own boss. I work with Nova FX broker and they give me real confident to select this as the main job and also helps me earn enough to be financially free and not worry about the income. They charge very low spread of 1.5 pips and also provide massive 1:1000 leverage.

True, and this is forex can be trading as a main job. So you don't have to worry even you still don't understand you can learn while earning too, treating forex as main job or not is depending to how much time you have to spend. If you have a lot of time then you can do forex as main job.

Main or part time job, forex still need knowledge and skills to manage our fund in a trading account. SO we need to improve it to make our trading result be more consistent

Main or part time job, forex still need knowledge and skills to manage our fund in a trading account. SO we need to improve it to make our trading result be more consistent

of course, the knowledge and skills of trading forex is definitely needed in this kind that we make forex as a main job or job sampingan.dengan so then we will be able to maximum trading results. In forex trading, we can make forex as a main job or  part time  job

True we should improving ourselves if we don't do that no matter what kind of job we have here, even this is your full time job everything will over sooner or later. I don't see why forex must be just sidejob, for me it is all about preference and which offers more stable and profitable income stream.

You called me? You said sidejob LOL. Well it seems we are on one way here my thought has been changed in this few months about foreign exchange and how to see it from different perspective, full time and part time job does not make much difference, i think before i only trade in few hours just like this one is my main job but not this is my part time job since i have a real job as civil servant now, and still i trade just in few hours, usually in NY hours.

I also believe that traiding can be a main job but you must have a lot of spare money because we all know that in trading there are times that you will loose. You also have to learn to control yourself when trading. Some people have the tendency to keep on trading even if they already earned hoping that they will earn more. That is something I am trying to teach myself.  To know when to stop.

I'd love to know that you know the right time to stop, i am afraid because i was a bit late when already losing and reaching MC few times. I do agree as main job we must treat forex carefully, be careful with each of our expectation and what we did with our strategy.

forex can be used as the main job if we continue to improve trading skills are good, with good skills will allow us to trade with the maximum. We can use a demo account to learn trading well, so will enable us to succeed in this business

Why not? I also think that if someone want to turn this foreign exchange as the main job they will obtain bigger profit as long as they able to manage the whole risk they causing later. As long as demo account exist we can learn from there, and even turning forex as our main job because a reality.

Forex can we make as a major job because doing so will allow us to trade with the maximum if we have the skills and good trading psychology which will make us better able to maximize the trading capital. That way we will be able to get the maximum trading

Forex can we make as a major job because doing so will allow us to trade with the maximum if we have the skills and good trading psychology which will make us better able to maximize the trading capital. That way we will be able to get the maximum trading

We need to try improving skills since we still use demo account. We need to know that forex trading is risky business. We can use demo account to take part in demo contest too.

Forex trading can be a main job, there are many traders that are full time trader and make their living fully out of forex. But reaching such a level requries a lot fo time and practice and a good amount in your trading account.

we can make forex as the main job if we have enough ability and experience as forex is a business that has a high risk, with the ability and experience will allow us to trade with the maximum and we were able to get a consistent profit

It is really possible to be a main job what you need to turn forex as your main job is simple, leave your current main job and focusing yourself to forex trading. If you are talking about the risk leaving your comfort zone, then that is the risk of taking forex which full of uncertainity as your main job.

It is really possible to be a main job what you need to turn forex as your main job is simple, leave your current main job and focusing yourself to forex trading. If you are talking about the risk leaving your comfort zone, then that is the risk of taking forex which full of uncertainity as your main job.

The answer basically easy but to do that it will take a lot of our courage and discipline. Also, our account later that we will use can be messy and of course will bring more demise to us, and the worse part of turning that forex is an error as the main job fatal we do.

Forex can we make as a main job. But to make forex as the main job is not easy because forex is high risk, so we need to learn and practice many trading well that will allow us to trade with the maximum. Keep to increase trading experience will allow us to make forex as the main job

Forex can we make as a main job. But to make forex as the main job is not easy because forex is high risk, so we need to learn and practice many trading well that will allow us to trade with the maximum. Keep to increase trading experience will allow us to make forex as the main job

That is make a sense, as our experience increase we will get more chance to make forex as our job because our profit's ratio will increase as we got more experience. I think one year experience in forex is more than enough, so it is equal with 8760 hours for trading before forex is feasible for main job.

Forex is not only seen as a part time job since there are those who use it as their main job. It is a main job to a lot of people and it is also a type of thing that keeps certain people going. As a matter of fact, there are some who do nothing but trade in the markets and they have no regrets for doing so.

Forex is not only seen as a part time job since there are those who use it as their main job. It is a main job to a lot of people and it is also a type of thing that keeps certain people going. As a matter of fact, there are some who do nothing but trade in the markets and they have no regrets for doing so.

Part time or Full time job does not even matter in here decub, what's the big matter here actually our attitude to how we treat forex as job. There are a lot of examples that a trader still can earn better when forex is their part time job and some big traders who treat forex as their main job.

• 3 weeks later...

Before we demonstrate the ability of trading on our trading results, with the success of obtaining a consistent profit, should not we get out of our work. Although there are another earning in forex beside our profit, like affiliates, but we still need a permanent job for our daily lives. Before we are able to produce consistent profits, forex is very suitable to be used as a side business

Forex can be a main job as long as you can make profit from it. If forex is not stable enough i advise forex only turn out to be a side job only.This thing need to be done for decrease the rate of fatal error which resulted to more losses. Also you may bankrupt if your main earning is not stable like forex.

Forex can be our main job if we already be able to minimize the risk in forex and also make profit consistently. It will make us be more safe to fulfill our daily need.

yes, we can make forex as the main job if we can minimize the risks of forex properly. For that we should be able to minimize the risk of forex trading properly by trying to use the tiny capital such as $ 1 or always use SL when trading