Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

@Latham Lapard You got the point there and this is something not just starter but someone who spend quite long time with forex should think too. Strategy that works(give us reasonable profit) and the one which give us a better risk management, after those all fulfilled i am sure 90% the trading of each trader who have both will be profitable and turn it into main job won't be a big deal. 

@skyrock: I think it is all about safety not the maxium potential. Main job should be stable and could cover one hundred percent if not at least 90% of our expenses per month or per week. So to turn forex as main job you should be able to turn forex into job with high security even you lose your bucks and still earn handsomely

I think as trader they will have own decision whether they will treat forex a part time job or full time job, beause one benefot forex is market open 24 hour 5 day a week giving flexible time for all trader they will treat as part time or full time business, but maybe still many trader treat    only as part time business as source of income

Yes, this is why i post there because sometimes people don't think about the security of their main job. Your main job should be able to fed you and paid your bill. If your side job will bring you much money then let it be, at or pay the bills with your main job and let your side job to fulfill your tertiary needs like build better house and maybe forex fit in this place for you.

Doing forex as your main job will need alot of your time this is an excellent service which you can get if you never work hard working hard on forex need our motivation and understanding forex can be our main job but firstly aquire more skills at first place

How you want it for sure if you really want to make it as your part time work that can equally be done but if you do it as full time you can as well do it so forex is the best type of market which we must take as our main job but first you need to learn very well

Forex be it part time or full time must be firstly well understood before we get into the trading scene as this alone is the key to success most trader do hunt for fast money as what I saw last in a computer cafe instead for this trader to analys the market first before opening the chart he just place a trade blindly this call for nothing but refocus and build your knowledge

Forex busines can beccome main job, but I think will better if only treat forex as part time business only and still having another source of imcome, forex will become reliable business if we already having good experience and also having profitable system trading, but to achieved this level required good learning and practicing

Forex busines can beccome main job, but I think will better if only treat forex as part time business only and still having another source of imcome, forex will become reliable business if we already having good experience and also having profitable system trading, but to achieved this level required good learning and practicing

It is all depend on the trader's wishes i think the risk of forex itself is big which maybe that is the only reason why you said it is better if someone treat forex as their own side job isn't it?. Well, as long as the risk still managable by trader then you shouldn't worry to turn forex as main job.

Forex trading is a main business and any body can do it this is the best business I ever see if you really want to get something good then you need to try and bringout the best in you

if we want to make forex trading as min business, i think we must be able to make profit consistently first. Because it's important so we will be able to withdraw profit consistently. Result we will get when trading depend on our effort

If we have the proper dedication and passion towards the Forex field ,we can be surely successful here and can earn that time conveniently as per our trading strategies and plan ,when money will start flowing obviously it will be our main source of income in life .

Yes forex trading can be as main job for us but the case is that before you start trading how is your ability to make profit if you cant just make profit you will end up in loss and this is very dangerous forex trading have good things for us but we must make it stay.

Before attempting to make forex our main job I think that we need to understand all the indicator properly

We all know that this is a life time trading system which can bring us success if forex is never that good then dont trade as far as I know you owe yourself what to do than every other person here forex is good but learn how to do your analysis yourself

Forex trading is life time trading system. By Forex trading you lead your life right way. If you have good knowledge about Forex trading you will be succeed in life.

Yeah, that’s absolutely right mate, we should realize that Forex can be our partner for rest of the life, so we should always be ready to give time to learning, it might be boring but at the end it’s all going to be worthy, so we just need to be positive.

Forex trading can be a main job to us but the problem is how much knowledge and skills do you have? The better your skills and experience the better your type of trader.

If you never partake in demo contest you will never gain anything that is why I always advice for contest participation