Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

@gaban: That is right and thanks for sharing, you already shared some potential keywords for us. Those are Patience, Discipline, and Improving. Patience is needed because it is clear we don't have to be harsh in forex, while Discipline will help us to keep our strict rules and rarely change it so we can focus more. Improving in the other hand could be done by anyone but effective and efficient way of course by putting all we know into action and gain experience from it, so the more we trade the more we get(experience) and we improve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

trading can be a trader's means of earning and the only thing that puts food on the table, but before this will come to pass, the trader should understand that he has a well articulated knowledge of Forex. This is the only wag success can be achieved by trading in the busines

yes, forex is a good means for menghasilan money. But we need to have a lot of skills and knowledge trading good to be able to manage capital well. we must continue to learn and practice trading so well that would enable us to manage capital well

I do believe that forex could be a main job for all people who want to turn it, but it is very hard for now unless you have a strong mental if something bad happened because forex is so full of uncertainity, we just predict but the outcome sometimes doesn't make a sense. If you have good mental, thousand dollars in your account as starting point, and a good risk management(3-5% of your total capital), then you won't have to worry and start to trade.

trading forex could be main job, but trader must have an lot of experience and can be handle the profit consistently, many process should be passed to be get that higher level for trader. and must be prepare all the stuff who can increasing the performance of trading. so be like that, all trader can be success in forex business. with patience doing trading can through all conditions

I have some friend on social media which they already treat forex as full time business, this is very reliable business for trader that already having good experience and skill to making money with forex, so still possible any trader being full time trader and making money with forex for long run, like as profesional trader they already can trading for living

Earning 100 dollars is not enough to consider a main job but if I can earn 1,000 dollars a month then I can consider forex as my main job. I do hope to see myself earning good amount of money in forex. Just need more capital and more savings to survive months without profit. I'm sure many will say forex trading is hard and we will end up getting loses but if you know how to do analysis I'm sure you can be successful. 

It’s incredibly tough say much here because this depends on many things. Firstly if we are financially weak than we need a source where there is guarantee income possible, so that we can be comfortable, but if we don’t have that then it’s extremely hard to manage things. Also, we need to make sure we have enough knowledge, the worst thing to do is trading without knowledge and thinking it is still possible to make consistent income, it’s just not on. I have learned for nearly 6-8 months and yet I feel it’s tough to make profits consistently, but still I am able to gain good profits and a lot of this is credit to OctaFX broker since with them, it’s easier through low spreads which is just 0.2 pips for all major pairs plus many other benefits.

Earning 100 dollars is not enough to consider a main job but if I can earn 1,000 dollars a month then I can consider forex as my main job. I do hope to see myself earning good amount of money in forex. Just need more capital and more savings to survive months without profit. I'm sure many will say forex trading is hard and we will end up getting loses but if you know how to do analysis I'm sure you can be successful. 

This is good earning for additional income, for me making money thousand dollar is very dificult task because also in my account only have small capital, maybe if any trader already able managed huge capital in account they also need consider with broker because in forex world also sometime we faced with scam broker or broker get bankrupty because competition busniess sometime company being colaps

This is good earning for additional income, for me making money thousand dollar is very dificult task because also in my account only have small capital, maybe if any trader already able managed huge capital in account they also need consider with broker because in forex world also sometime we faced with scam broker or broker get bankrupty because competition busniess sometime company being colaps

I think not just additional income because some people can turn it as their main job, well if you want safier way then forex as side job is very good idea, i saw a lot of people do that and still able to make money from their main job and forex as their side job, so it is like double earning.

I think not just additional income because some people can turn it as their main job, well if you want safier way then forex as side job is very good idea, i saw a lot of people do that and still able to make money from their main job and forex as their side job, so it is like double earning.

Yes indeed some trader might already treat forex as full time business, and each trader of course they have own decision to treat forex as main job or part time job, no anyone can enforced others to chosen one, but however forex is great business, some trader that already able treat forex as main job they can generate higher earning than trader that only treat as part time job, capital and skill will determine

Different trader might hey have different result in their forex business, certain trader they can making money from forex business with become IB or partner broker and also they can get earning from profit trading which might some trader can making more than five hundred dollar and more if already have good knowledge and they can catcth all opportunity in forex business

@radex: Becoming IB is a nice idea and i don't against it, but it would require more efforts. First, we need to trade to gain more income and second we need to promote the broker, and make sure that our downline is/are active trader who make at least one trading position. So with this forex could be main job since we have to streams from forex.

@radex78: Hm, becoming an introducing broker? I never think that way actually works, i mean in sense of efficiency but i must admit earning from someone we refer is a very nice idea the only thing we need there is actually a good way to represent our services, but from trading alone? It still not what i'm thinking about.

Yes still so many trader treat forex as part time job only and they might can get double income from their main job and from earning forex business, but also must being consideration if forex also risky business, as investor also need to having better experience and knowledge if they want to treat forex as full time business

Yes still so many trader treat forex as part time job only and they might can get double income from their main job and from earning forex business, but also must being consideration if forex also risky business, as investor also need to having better experience and knowledge if they want to treat forex as full time business

That is right, many people do that for the sake of getting more income and nothing wrong with that except there would be more load since you must balancing between the two. And focusing on two jobs requires more efforts. Other than that, as you say the risk on FX is relatively large therefore must be careful to act.

It is very possible to make this online business as our main job, we don't have to worry about it, the only thing that we need to worry is the way we trade. Well, in order to make forex as our main job, we need experience, skills, and a bit of luck. In my country there are a lot of professional traders that make forex as their main job. you just need to be knowledgeable for you to have good results on this kind of business.

Yes we making effort here in forex business, because this is still become reliable business as source of income if we can manage our time and money in forex still possible although still treat forex as part time busoiness but we have same opportunity to making profit from trading and forex business if we can catch all opportunity in forex business maybe forex can become reliable source income for lifetime

Maybe yes for those who don't have other thing to prioritize. just make sure that before you enter forex trading industry you have knowledge on how it really work. trading is a risky business, everything night happen so be prepared.

As a trader, we need to more improve our trading skills and try to learn how to minimize the risk. Try to be more discipline when trading.Make our trading experience as a lesson.