Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

Now that is good to hear because some PTP forums actually do not shoulder this fees and you still have to pay them yourself. Well, payments are not that far because its already the 10th of the month and payments should be coming through on the 15th as per usual. I am sure you will receive it soon.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be because of the payment type indeed but its actually better this way and it can really be motivating for members who are active in here to know that there is no need to get a chunk that goes to fees. Its better if there is a way for members to get the full amount the worked for.

Possibly, we don't see either members active in mylot because they don't prefer to have LR only paypal. So, its just fair enough to think that there are forums that have advantage and disadvantage. But still I can't think I can have mylot even they have paypal method and I have paypal.

Actually, you really can't earn many funds here that's why they are just fine with it and even posters are making lot of posts for sure they can moderate their posts and give lower post rate or reject many. I know that they can earn in tasks for I don't think it's worthy they will give 1 or 2 cents per completed that will take several minutes and so many process. I don't think so.

There arent some hood tasks in here nowadays though because previously there were tasks that were paying quite well on completion. It was a bit better because then you could think of being active with those tasks in mind and hoping to reach minimum with both tasks and posting activities.

Well, before I was checking the task section in here to see if there are some worthy task to complete in here, but there was no so I get sick of it then just stop checking that section because nowadays there are just some low paying tasks in here which is not worthy to complete.

I do remember that you did get some really good earnings from the forum before just be completing the available tasks in here.I wonder why there are no more good tasks like before. Maybe the members that had put together those tasks are no longer involved with the programs that required them to create those tasks I guess.

I think so, I was trying to view that user profile to see if she is still active in here, but i just can't I wonder what's wrong with his profile as it's not viewable. So, I just not expect anything to have some good task in here because I don't like to wait for something with no assurance.

This is especially so since its been a while since there has been any good tasks in here. If there was some tasks that were created on a more recent basis then it would be able to give us a better indication that there might something else in the future. So far though, there arent any good ones.

Yes, it would actually be of good use to getting additional earnings on the site and it would really be a big boost to your earnings here. If only there were a couple of these good tasks that were available on a regular basis then it would make your posting on the forum a bit more worthwhile.

Ouch. 20 cents for an article is just low. If it were to be for a post then it would certainly be something else and more worth it I guess. There are article sites that can actually pay a much better rate than the tasks here. Most of the tasks now are just uninteresting I must say.

Some can find a referrals in here, but you can't do it in a form of creating a discussion and putting your referral links because that is not allowed, you can send them a PM instead if they are interested into something so it will be more good to send a pm to someone if they are interested into something.

@tirus that's very true; its not encouraging participating in the tasks in ML as the rates offered are low. It will be a joy to active posters here if the rates attached to tasks can become high or at least higher than what they are for now because it will motivate them to an extent to keep up with their activity in the forum.

I was so happy last night I had earned like 50 cents. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post and discussions later on. Anyway I have already received my payment yesterday. So I just hope that I would be able to make payout for this month once again. But I don't know what kind of discussions I should make.

Some can find a referrals in here, but you can't do it in a form of creating a discussion and putting your referral links because that is not allowed, you can send them a PM instead if they are interested into something so it will be more good to send a pm to someone if they are interested into something.

You mean referrals for other programs since I know that they are against referrals on the discussions in here. It guess that they want to limit the amount of advertising and feel that this might sway the site into a different direction. The referral earnings from MyLot itself are also quite good I must say.

Yes, why we need to have referrals earnings if posting here or making discussions will be difficult already so, it will not be easy to have other means to earn in mylot rather than to just have posting activities here and focus on it. I know still even focusing in posting will still just not much earnings.

It can also be good to have referrals active in mylot because you can earn a high percentaget from their earnings in here so that was really great especially if those are active who are earning in monthly basis you can be dependent to them earning in here because of your referral.