Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I have made two discussions and so I am planning to make a lot more discussions here later on. So I just hope that I would not have any problem making a lot of discussions on the site as well. So I just hope that I would always be motivated on the site. Anyway I am just thinking of more discussions I would post later on

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what discussions you are making here in mylot or what are the category of the discussions you are usually create here. Since, I feel that you can't make have daily discussions without have many experience or knowledge about different topics so, wondering how you able to do those discussions.

I'm just posting on the life interest. It's not called category but instead its called interest. I just talk about my life like what I have cooked lately. What I have bought on the groceries. Just basic things about my life. So I think it's not that hard to post actively on this site. I just need more time as I am just so busy in forums for now.

I am just wondering if you dont find yourself revealing too much about your life and end up releasing personal information about yourself. As long as you are still able to find the inspiration to post on the forum and create discussions but have your privacy and earn at the same time you should be sorted.

There's nothing too personal in my discussions. As I have been making discussions just like other members are doing on the site. It's just general discussion and there's nothing too personal about it. So I think we should not worry about revealing too much of yourself as long as you won't give your personal details.

Its good to see that you are making good discussions in ML and I wish you the best of luck in trying to meet the minimum payout. Since you are a fast poster, you'll have no problem reaching the payout in a few months if you remain consistent but personally, I feel its not worth the time as there are forums that pay better with lesser minimum payouts.

Well, he's one of the most active in forums that's why he can manage to post here as well. Even making discussions is a great task already that will consume our time which we don't know if will be accepted or rejected by the mods. But for sure that having 4 cents per discussions is enough to motivate to create more of it.

There's nothing too personal in my discussions. As I have been making discussions just like other members are doing on the site. It's just general discussion and there's nothing too personal about it. So I think we should not worry about revealing too much of yourself as long as you won't give your personal details.

When I have time later on I will be sure to go to the site and check out your activities in here. It really amazes me how much discussions you are able to make on a daily basis which is why I am even curious about whether the lines are not blurred. I would just love to see the types of discussions you make in here.

They have been using paypal for years now so, obviously with the hopes of the members to have new payment processors added here I don't think this will happen in the next years. But eventually, there are members active and also have here the satisfaction in the post rate.

Well, he's one of the most active in forums that's why he can manage to post here as well. Even making discussions is a great task already that will consume our time which we don't know if will be accepted or rejected by the mods. But for sure that having 4 cents per discussions is enough to motivate to create more of it.

Now I see why he is very motivated to continue with his discussions in the forum; he now earns 4cents. With such rates, he should reach the minimum payout in a shorter duration than other posters in ML that still earn much lower rates.

Yes, I'm quite surprised to know that because I did not know that they have post rate of 4 cents in making discussions which before I only know that having 1-2 cents per post. So, this could be their way to easily make posts here and decent amount from the time they spend here.

Well I've not considered mlot in my ptp list majorly because they dont have another payment gateway apart from paypal which is an inconveniency to me since I dont have a paypal account.

I am just rather curious of the activities in here and havent been to the forum in a while now which is why I woiuld be going through to the forum to explore. I doubt that there would be any changes regarding the payment processor and it actually appears as if this will remain the case in here for long to come.

I'm not posting yet on the site but I am expecting that by next year or next month that I would be able to post here daily without fail and make a lot of discussions daily so I am just excited to do that or maybe on Christmas day I would be able to make a lot of discussions already.

I think that you can't really avoid to have some absents in posting here. Since, there are times that we will be busy in other things offline or online activities or we might forgot to make activity as well. So, it will up to you if you are going to have high priorities here as long as you can make here satisfaction with the earnings.

If you would make a lot of post on the site as you would want to post a lot on this site then you might lose a lot of your time to post on forums. So it's more like you have to choose which you would prioritize more. So I just hope that I would be able to prioritize this site more also soon.

Yeah, just think that you have created here threads in a forum and you put effort and time to think about it. Therefore, they should really give good rates on it. I know still that even have 4 cents for those discussions I'm still not encouraged or will going to be active in mylot.

My only concern with the creation of discussions is the fact that I would probably run out of topics to create new discussions. It would probably even take me longer to create discussions which wouldnt be the best use of my time online. There are members that are doing well in here and I applaud for this but its just not for me for now.

I wonder if the site does shoulder Paypal fees when it makes payouts to members or if the members have to take care of this themselves. I see that some sites do shoulder the fees which makes it easy for many of their members because they do not have to worry about these fees at all.

Of course they shoulder the PayPal fees. Anyway I am just waiting for my payment soon here. It's just $10 but I am still much happy. So anyway I would just try to reach payout again this month. But I would need to make a lot of post daily so i would be able to make payout on this month as well.