Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

This is the most discouraging thing about posting here. Its difficult to make good earnings that at the end the month when you receive them they might not seem like much. It also becomes a problem when the earnings that you receive from here are taking time away from other forums that could be paying better.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a big storm or hurricane in the United States and I am so glad that the site was not affected and so we can still access the site. The last time they had such a big storm that the site was down for a few days.So at least we can still post on the site. So I just hope that the site would not be affected at all in the coming days.

I assume that you are referring hurricane Sandy as I also saw on the news recently. Hopefully this wont be affected if this was the case the last time this happened. I guess the members here were really not happy with the fact that they could not access the site for those days and no earnings in the process as well.

This is the most discouraging thing about posting here. Its difficult to make good earnings that at the end the month when you receive them they might not seem like much. It also becomes a problem when the earnings that you receive from here are taking time away from other forums that could be paying better.

Yes there are two different problem here in managing the activity. If take mylot seriously and offer most of the time then we will reach the payout at the end of the month, but we will lose earnings in forums which offer better pay rate. If we keep low activity in my lot then it will be impossible to reach teh minimum even after 3 months.

Indeed sometimes trying to reach payout on the site just mean you would need to stop posting on other forums band a lot of posters would not make that kind of thing. They would rather not post here. But first me it's still great to give time to post on the site as well daily as much as possible.

I have seen some people making more then a cent per post in this site, in that case they can continue to post many posts in mmy opinion. But for those the earnings is 0.005$ or a cent per post, it's better to use other forums most of the time and target one or two payments a year in mylot, that's the best way in my opinion.

I am going to make some discussions not just because I want to reach payout but I just want to keep on posting on the site. I just don't want to forget my activity on this site at all. This is one of the nicest site I have joined. So I would definitely be active on this site as much as possible as well.

i have made about 15 post for today. so i hope that tomorrow i would earn well. but i am not done yet. i would like to post more discussions. i am just relaxing for now. i will just post a bit later on. i am thinking of what to start as discussions. i don't make long discussions. just 4 liner post or discussions is enough for me. i think that would earn me something nicely already.

i think no one here know the actual rate on my lot i'm very old member here and got paid twice and still didn't figure out how to know the rate for your posts ,i make about 10 posts here today all of them is comments in topics in my favorite section make extra money online,so i will see tomorrow how i got for 10 posts with good quality in my opinion.

Well said; earning in ML is very difficult and requires hardwork, therefore, posters that are active in other forums where earning by posting is easier will find it difficult to maintain a constant activity in ML.

There are members that are active on many other forums and still manage to post here as well. I suppose for its also about managing your time and finding a good strategy for posting here that will yield better results. I still feel that posting on other forums is the much better option for me at the moment.

Good point you made there but it won't be easy posting in ML and other forums at a regular basis, but as you said, with proper management of time, posters can still post in ML as well as in other forums but those posters won't be as active as posters that post only in ML.

ML is not supposed to be a forum where posters strive to earn because the earnings there are low, but when it comes to good and interesting topics to discuss, I think ML is the best. It will be nice to post in ML once in a while and it should not be a priority in our list of PTP sites.

Before I was posting a lot on this site because it's a way for me to keep from boredom. I would post here once again so I would be able to pass time when the have nothing much to do at all. When I am just lazy to do anything sometimes chatting or discussing would other members would be nice pass time for me.

As for me I think i have suspend my account for months now when I discover that the forum is not paying to other payment processor except this that is paypal so I do hope that the admin will try and make add of another payment processor here just to sort and meet up with poster demand.

Well, that's ridiculous if you register in mylot if you did not know what are the payment method they have. Mylot just have paypal currently and for sure many members will not have been active because they can't receive the payment and also that mylot is hard earned forum which just have low rate.

I'm planning on making a lot of discussions on the site once again. Although many posters don't like the site. I still have the motivation to make a lot of post on the site once again. So I just hope that I would be able to focus on the site daily now. I'm planning on making 20 discussions daily once again.

I'm planning on making a lot of discussions on the site once again. Although many posters don't like the site. I still have the motivation to make a lot of post on the site once again. So I just hope that I would be able to focus on the site daily now. I'm planning on making 20 discussions daily once again.

Everyone has something that they like and dislike for their own reasons. For most of us its the fact that we cannot earn well on the site and to earn well you need to create a lot of discussions. This is an area that you seem to be doing well in so for as long as you are able to earn well that is all that matters.

For me I believe I can still earn well a lot on this site so I have not given up on that belief. For me the reason I have not earned pretty well because I am just so lazy most of the time and just easily gets bored. So if I would be able to maintain my interest in posting here I would be able to earn a lot on this site as well.

Tomorrow I would make a lot of post on the site as well. As I am just close to payout. I would just need about 30 discussions and I would be able to make already on the site as I have already $9.38 on my balance already. So I am just so happy as two days back I had earned like $0.75 in a day. So I think I can still make nice earnings on the site. So I would definitely post a lot more on the site.

I wanted to register here but I noticed that the forum accepts only Paypal and that discouraged me from registering because I don't have a Paypal account and Paypal is not supported in my country. It will be a great development if they can introduce other payment processors or at least another payment processor; LR to be more specific.