Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I'm glad that I have gained my motivation on posting a lot on discussions on the site once again. So I am very much happy and excited making post. So for now I am still trying to increase the amount of discussions I have made. So I am hoping that I can have lots of discussions by the end of the day.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this means that you will be able to earn well from the site as you managed to do so before. I still dont have the motivation to post here myself simply because of the post rates in here and the fact that I dont prefer to start discussion makes it even worse because to earn well in here you need to create discussions.

I have not been able to join on this site due to the time I had just a little bit and was not able to attend the other forum sites. because to make a quality post should have enough time so that when the post and ask for payment there will be no points deduction, and therefore I was not able to join our site this forum because my time is not enough.

Its really going to affect our activity in other forums if we will have our priority in mylot. Since, I have experience how difficult and time to post in here to make good amount of posts and earnings. Since they are not that good if we just make it earnings we should enjoy here as well.

anyway, i would try to post more here. anyway, for those who don't have paypal account they can use the paypal account of their friends or any member on mylot can use the same paypal of another member as long as the other member agreed to. so it is not important if the paypal account is in your name.

Good to know that information from you indie because before I was about to use my sister paypal account because I have a problem with my Paypal account so I sent a support, but actually the answer was already in there, you will just need to fill some information, whether what is your relation. But because I want to be sure I sent a support, but didn't get a reply at all.

Using a another paypal account good trick to active on here too..but i doubt out there people will using this tips because lot of there many other forum giving more good earning also with another famous payment processor like LR

You would really need to trust the person because you might just end up not receiving the money for the time that you spent posting on the site. I can understand that it would be disappointing for members that cannot use their own Paypal account but I just find it rather risky unless if you really trust the person whose account you will be using.

Of course you would share paypal account only with members or people you trust. Anyway my average now is 20 cents daily that's because I am not able to make a lot of post on the site. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of discussions once again today as I would like to earn a lot of money on myLot.

In your 20 cents here how many minutes you spent in order for you to have that earnings. Because if we just have 20 cents per day then, in other forums we can have 10 posts only. I find it is still one of the low rate earning forums that's why I don't push myself even I wanted also some paypal funds.

Not too many post just two discussions and some post on the replies of the members on my discussions. That's all. I don't think that the earnings are that bad. But I would admit I have a very low low motivation to make a lot of post on the site lately. So anyway I would try the hardest for me to be active once more just like i used to do.

It seems that you remain more motivated to be active in here regardless of the earnings that you receive from here. I know that you are better off creating discussions on Mylot because you seem to be getting better earnings when you get to create them. This way you make the most out of your time on the site by creating discussions.

Oh well I have made forty cents last night. Anyway I would definitely post much more discussions onto site. I would try to be better in making discussions. I would not say I am very good in making discussions. I just try to be more natural so I can post discussions with out difficulty.

One of the benefits of posting on the forum monthly is that payment processing happens in the middle of the month and so far I have not heard members complaining about receiving payment for their posting contributions in here. Its a good things because you dont want to get to a situation where you struggle to get your money after putting that much effort.

I'm happy that I'm earning good in forex trading right now. I know its hard to make good living in forex trading but I did earn well. You my wonder what is the connection of forex to mylot. Its because I stop posting in mylot and instead of wasting my time posting in mylot I trade instead and turn out I make a good decision to leave mylot. I hope I can earn good money in mylot but the rate is just too low.

I recently wanted to join this forum but busyness is more important that finally made me not able to join the site's forum, but I feel lucky not to join on this site because now I see many members who feel disappointed with the quality and amount of payments very low given the site's forum.

Yes, the post rates in here can be rather discouraging which is why you will see only a few members that we usually post with on other forums being active in here. At least the posters that are busy posting here are aware of this and are patient enough to understand that you cannot make a lot of earnings like on other sites.

I don't have enough time to make some post on the site lately as I was trying to be more active in forex forums and even on forex trading. But the admin am still interested to earn on the site. If only I would have enough time to post on the site daily. And also I am running out of ideas. So I would try to think more of discussions.

I am finally back on Mylot after years of inactivity. I was not satisfied with their posting rates lately and then decided to stop posting at mylot but as I am back online and have a lot of free time, I can give some of my time to Mylot once again and see if I can reach their high minimum payout of $10.00

this one drops on the type of public media but it looks more to me like a ptp as we need to publish a lot to generate more. though i would say the subjects are simple but its not simple to generate here. the plenty slowly sometimes.there is many query to response after posting our publish like providing it a tag.that's why those minimal factors creates us publish less or creates our action a bit more slowly.

I guess they have the right to call themself a social forum than a paying forum even though we earn if we post in here. One thing I'm sure right now is that the more I post in here the more I make money but if you compute your whole day posting in here at most you can earn is only 1.50 dollars. compare if you going to have many ptp forums to post in to that in a month you can earn 70 dollars more or less total.

if i would just have the motivation to post again and the feeling of like sharing my life as my main discussions, i could make a lot of post once again here. but lately i just stay at home and there is nothing new in my life so i have less things to talk about. when there is a lot of things that happen in my life that i tend to make alot of discussions on the site as well.

I really can't motivate myself to post in here particularly if we have many forums to post on. But because you guys have plenty of time to post and fast to have activities in forums for sure you still find enough time to make here your daily posting. Because, mylot will not fail you in payment process.

I think better give up to make a lot of post on the site for this month. I would just post on the next month. As I think it's just too late for me to be active on this month to reach minimum payout. So I would just focus more here once again next month. $3 is just too many post as we are near the end of the month already.