Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's high time for me to be active again on the site as well. So I would make a lot of post and discussions later on daily now once again it's just sad that there are days where I just don't feel like posting on the site at all. So I hope that I would not feel that again. I just want to be a regular poster on the site as well because it's a good paying site. Anyway the payment day is very near. I'm so excited to receive payment once again

I'm just wondering if we just going to open a thread in here and don't post in our own thread just open like 10 to 20 thread do you think we can still earn? I'm just wondering since when I open a new thread about five or six and I post a little afterward I earn more than I post more but does not open a thread. I'm just wondering what is the computation if you just open a thread.

Transaction details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # xxxxxxxxxxxx1D)

Sent by:

myLot (The sender of this payment is Verified)

Payment sent from:

mylot@wasingertech.com

Payment sent to:

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.mylot.com

Customer Service Email:

mylot@wasingertech.com

Amount received:

$11.41 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$11.41 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Sep 14, 2012

Time:

22:38:00 GMT+08:00

Completed

Subject:

myLot has just sent you $11.41 USD with PayPal

Custom Note:

Affiliate Payment from MyLot

Payment type:

Instant

I don't encourage you to be active on this site unless you enjoy making discussions. I have stopped posting lately on the site as well as I have no time to make some discussions daily. But I would try to post discussions with lots of it daily by next month. As I would still have to save more money on my paypal account.

The only encouragement I have right now to post in here is the possibility that I can reach 10 dollars in here. As right now I have 8.79 dollars in here. that means its just going to take me about 1.50 dollars more or less to reach 10 dollars and if I can reach 10 dollars before the end of the month that means I will be paid 10 dollars plus next month.

Mylot is mainly for discussions, it's not actually a way to make money online. People go there just to enjoy the discussions and stuff, but the good thing is, they pay you for your normal activity. Also, their search is engine is another way of making some cash online. So if you are a 'greedy for money' person, it's not a place for you, but if you are into discussions, and then you want to be appreciated in the form of cents daily, it's a good place for you.

I would rather keep observing the forum and look at the discussions now and then than contribute on the at the moment. I believe in using my time online productively and by being paid to post I believe it is one of the ways to accomplish that. As long as I don't get to spam the site or make inappropriate posts but add value to them I am okay. Unfortunately the rate at Mylot for posting is not motivating for me which is why I am not that active.

I'm not satisfied with my earnings for this month. Anyway I hope that I would be able to make like $60 from here in just two months. If that would be possible for me to do. So I am just hoping that I would be able to make a lot of discussions. I just hope that I would not have anymore problem thinking about what discussions to start on the site.

I have 9.47 dollars in here already but I'm afraid that I can't reach 10 dollars in here before the end of the month as right now its already september 27 and theirs only two days left and even if I'm going to post today I don't know if I can reach 10 dollars before the end of the month. But I really want to earn 10 dollars next month as its been like three months that I don't have any earning in here.

Finally I reach 10 dollars in here and I stop posting in here again. I just going to get my 10 dollars profit in here and stop posting in here or until I have free time to post in here again. The good thing about mylot is that even if I'm going to leave this site for a while my funds will always be their to stay. How I wish I can earn good amount of money in here for a long time.

At least you would receive $10 soon. It is nice enough fie just making some comments that are not difficult for us to post as topics are just pretty general discussion. But it's harder to make your own discussions that's why I think discussions are paid much better than making replies.

Yes, the only way to keep posting in mylot is to have enough motivation and also to have many experiences in different topics. We know that they are not really good for earning as forum but then, from sharing something in the forum we can get some earnings.

haha, yeah not all people like to make some post in thi site, but i see some posters that keep active here, i don't know what makes them like that, but it seems that poster who active here everyday feel comfortable with this site and also they feel mylot like second home for them

If you really have enough motivation then for sure you can keep up posting in here, but if you are trying to motivate yourself thinking about earning in here I guess it would be hard for you because as we know most members will say that earning in here is very slow that's why you should not think about that.

I guess that this is just how it looks on the face of it because you seem to be active on the forum on daily basis creating a lot of discussions in here. It just seems that you are able to get some good activities on the site despite many members feeling the inability to be regularly active in here.

its very alive but if you gonna post here you need more time spending in other forums

it just hard to keep you posts quality and reach the min payout

i rarely came here and post something i better see at mylot as a magazine more than ptp forum which i can make search in any thing i want to know about not mention that i really got much experience here from old members stick with mylot