Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

It can be and it will all depends on each trader while forex is simple to some but then its rocket science to others who have no experiences and no desire to learn more and practice more. If you like learning more about it and patience enough to learn how to trade more then you will be able to do well in forex. After a year of successful trading, forex can come easily to you. But its hard work, disciplined, skills, experiences, talent, and intelligence. Its not through gambling though. 

I can say that forex is easy while hard too at the same time, easy because in fact that is easy to earn in forex, you just need to sell and buy which currency that you think have a good conversion and hard because we need to know the right time to sold that things.

i think forex is not hard to practice. it is just about clickng buy or sell. the hardest thing in forex is how to get profit, minimzing losss. i have lost hundreds bucks in forex untill today. i need more experience to get profit, i think

Not At all !

Having a Proper understanding on trading and forex can easily make you a best trader.

That is a big factor that determines not only the success of the trader but also, the sustainability of his stay in the business. A good risk manager in Forex will always make some good profit or rather, minimize losses a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Its really easy to earn money in forex once you know how to trade. But if you don't know how to trade then you will never going to make it in forex trading. I'm sure I can handle my account in here without any problem. I'm sure I'm really happy and excited earning big amount of money in here. I'm really happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. Who knows I can end up having bad earnings in forex if I don't try to learn how to trade.

Its really easy to earn money in forex once you know how to trade. But if you don't know how to trade then you will never going to make it in forex trading. I'm sure I can handle my account in here without any problem. I'm sure I'm really happy and excited earning big amount of money in here. I'm really happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. Who knows I can end up having bad earnings in forex if I don't try to learn how to trade.

make money in forex business I suppose it would be easy to do but we need to know also that in forex trading this will not be easy to make money if our knowledge is still low for that's how to have a good knowledge also should continue to be done in this trade for able to make a successful trade

not easy when traders in beginner level still. however, with time passed and they are take practice and learning consistently, they will found the way to deal with difficult market. its enabling them to get easiness no matter what happen with market. they'll always able to apply proper approach in trading.

i think the both statement are true...when you start forex as a newbie it seems to very difficult, but after hard working for a long time when you become expert it seems to you very easy...that's all...so, at the beginning don't take it as easy....

i think the both statement are true...when you start forex as a newbie it seems to very difficult, but after hard working for a long time when you become expert it seems to you very easy...that's all...so, at the beginning don't take it as easy....

but according to my own will never be easy for traders to make money from forex will be difficult to clear everything we have to be patient in this trade to trade with forex to make a profit because we have a lot to learn skills first

no easiness in making profit. every traders need to take learning and practice, before they are able to found the way to make trading become easy. traders will struggling between profit and loss and have no chance to make capital increase at initial phase. but with time passed and they are getting experienced, trading is not something too difficult anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

not easy when traders in beginner level still. however, with time passed and they are take practice and learning consistently, they will found the way to deal with difficult market. its enabling them to get easiness no matter what happen with market. they'll always able to apply proper approach in trading.

Yes, we will find difficulty and i think it's common thing which will be faced by every trader who are new in forex trading. So, we must learn first, make evaluation and learn from trading experience.

Yes, we will find difficulty and i think it's common thing which will be faced by every trader who are new in forex trading. So, we must learn first, make evaluation and learn from trading experience.

I agree with you, every newbie is not easy to earn money in forex trading. Forex has many risks. So it takes a many of experience to be able to earn money in forex trading. We have much to learn and practice.

• 3 weeks later...

There are also several similar ways to make money online...You can either:

1) Set up your own website/blog/forum to earn revenue from advertisements (check out Google Adsense)

2) Set up your own website/blog/forum to sell your own products and/or others' product (google "affiliate marketing" for more details)

3) Joining programs like Paid To Click, Paid To Post and other Get Paid To programs. They require only your time but will pay considerably lower than the other ways

4)Reselling-can resell domain names,hosting plans,SEO services,Website designing service,other domain and web related tools and get commissions

I personally prefer reselling business.By being a reseller you can sell the products or services of some others and get commissions from them and make money online..I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years.I have got reseller account from GoResellers.com and have earned quite a good sum of amount.I am doing this as a side line business                                                                                                          

Yes I hope earn easy from forex. If a person are hard worker and honest he can be make more money from forex and it will be eassy job for his . So I think it is a better business for man and woman.

We can earn profit from forex trading easily, but we should have knowledge and skills which always be improved as long as we trade in forex trading. We also must be able to understand characteristics of markets because if we cant do it, we will not know when the right moment to make order.

• 4 weeks later...

Once you know tips on how to deal i then can certainly state you can make with forex with virtually no dilemma. I am genuinely pleased with the way in which issues will be in forex. I believe you can end up being earning good amount of cash with the following. I am genuinely enthusiastic i complete genuinely create a thing good having playing with the following. Up to now delicious that will I am earning and I actually do wish that will in the end you can view themselves to be a effective trader.

When you read about Forex trading it seems to be quite easy but when you go for the real thing, it is quite a hard and risky job. Many Forex traders have experience losses. You need to have a very good knowledge and experience in order to obtain profits. When you are new to it, it is advisable for someone to guide you. Then you will have to dedicate yourself and put lots of effort to your task. Well, if you love Forex business and dedicate yourself well then maybe with time you will find it quite easy.

Not just that it's not easy but it has never been easy for anyone to earn in Forex. It is a risky business no doubt and a lot of people find it very difficult to survive in. Some of those who even make it through the learning stage eventually give up along the way. Making money in Forex requires a lot of hardwork on the part of the trader.