Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

It's not easy and at the same time, it is easy. It is a matter of knowing what to do with it. In the widest sense of it, the trader should learn to see Forex as a place where getting it is not always as rosy as a lot of people who think in that direction because it is a place where predicting isn't always easy.

There won't be anything that will be that easy to get in Forex. Forex business is a type of business that you need to know how difficult it is first of all because if you can't understand that it is difficult, then it will be difficult for you to put your interest very much in it another to earn. The only way to make it your business and enjoy it is when you devote your time to learn about it well.

Depending on personal rather than trade because not all consider earning money in forex is easier compared to the other business. I personally see Forex as something that is relatively easy, just imagine in less than total 24 hours i get $5 with just click buy and sell button? People in my country need to work more in order to get that much, only Upgraded member with a lot of refferals in PTC site and HYIP investor that could  beat it, and selling stock for sure.

It is not an easy thing to make profit at the Forex market. The successful Forex traders follow a disciplined way of making investment and trading at the Forex market. If you want to make profit at the Forex market you too need to follow some principles. The first thing that you need to realize that Forex trading can not be done on the basis of guessing. You can not guess the future of the market and make profit by trading that way. You need to follow the methods of fundamental and technical analysis to make sure that you make profit from Forex trading. Here we are presenting some effective tips that will help you make profit at the Forex market.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i can say it is easy but not so easy, even with click only we can make profit but my total earning is keep increasing. Actually it is easier than selling something to someone(according to me) but once again its uncertainity and also its dynamic environment makes forex as not so easy business and even closer to difficult business.

If you know how to trade, then it is easy. The main place where the problem will come is when you don't know how to trade. I also don't think that the person who don't know how to trade will attempt to trade in Forex because this thing will sound as if he or she is trying to commit himself or herself to what he or she knows that it's not possible.

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing easy in this cruel world, so expecting money to come running to us is completely non-sense; it needs hard work and top effort to have a chance to be successful. I am lucky that I work with FMbinary.com company, it’s just top class and really helps me work easily, so that really brings out best results especially with 85% payout for both short and long term options of trade, it’s very handy and helps me so much.

Everyone could expect but i think they should do that at reasonable level. You can't get big profit in forex if you cannot handle the loss. Also if you take your loss intelligently you won't ended up like this. You will be able to lower the risk higher than you ever imagine before. In the end making money with forex is not easy but not so hard too, you just need to stay focus.

If we think that forex trading is easy way to earn money in forex, we will earn money without losing here. Trader will not experience loss money, get margin call, etc.

@aliforex: Yeah, margin call and every bad thing that could happened is a strong evidence that someone cannot make profit easily, they must going through so many things before they can trade very well. I won't said very easy or just easy but it is a  bit harder but not so hard.

Its not easy to make money from forex trading consistently. You need to spend many years in order to achieve some success in trading. As forex market is totally random and very difficult to predict so you have to work very hard in order to make yourself a good trader.

Not like in many newcomer's dream, earning money in forex contain what people said as risk. Managing the risk is never be easier, also putting that manage risk we also faced with analysis, with analysis you will decide to yourselves that you might earn or loss money, and if you loss then next step is manage that loss so it won't be suffering you a lot in future.

Earning money is probably the world’s toughest thing to do, but in Forex it’s easy if we have knowledge and experience, it can also be good with some luck in our favor, but to be actually earning well we need the above mention things. I have strong knowledge that I have got from Babypips while experience is not possible without trading and I feel extremely bored on demo account, thus I prefer to go with OctaFX broker’s cTrader contest with 400 USD for gaining experience.

Earning money wouldn't be easy if you have good systematic way to earn maybe you won't find much issue or at least earning would be easier in forex. No matter what people said it is not easy to manage the whole risk in forex, some traders cannot trade and push theirselves to trade without know nothing only suffer loss more.

To be able to get money from forex trading, then we need to learn and practice many trading well. Forex is a business that has many risks, so as to be successful in forex then we need to continue to learn and practice trading well. we can begin to learn to trade well in a demo account or by following the demo contest

Getting consistence profit in forex is not an easy deal to do. We need to always improve our skill and experience to trade by doing consistence learning and practice. If we are too lazy to learn, making money from forex will be more difficult for us. At least, we need also to plan our trade and making good money management. 

There is alwaysnew things in trading ,trader has to imporove skill according to it. If he is able to cope with market situation , treats his money as a business not as a game he will certainly try to do his best . Then earning will no more difficult for him. Forex is challenging business we have to accept its nature to make profits from trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Easy? In you mind? LOL, one of the hardest job but stil pay offs, i don't know for so called gurus or experts maybe it is easier but for me still hard, actually analyzing part is the worst one. Even i use fundamental analysis but it requires more brain to predict of the price movement.

If Forex was so easy thing to do then perhaps everyone would have been successful and the ratio of 95% losers was never so much highlighted, but the reality definitely say different opinion, it is the reason behind people are very scared when it comes to starting up in this business, it is great without any point of doubts, but that’s to the level one is willing to put effort into this. There is no freebies in the world at least in this modern time, so one always has to earn the right to be the best and luckily I have found things much easier than others due to OctaFX broker and their awesome conditions especially low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverages and much more, it’s all pretty good.