Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

If you know how to trade even the basics then I will say yes its easy to earn money in forex trading. But if you don't know how to trade then I will say its really hard to make money in forex trading. I do now enjoy forex trading and I am happy with my achievements in here. And I assure you that its just a matter of time before I can have a big and stable account in here.

If you know how to trade even the basics then I will say yes its easy to earn money in forex trading. But if you don't know how to trade then I will say its really hard to make money in forex trading. I do now enjoy forex trading and I am happy with my achievements in here. And I assure you that its just a matter of time before I can have a big and stable account in here.

Yes, we must enjoy trading and we also must be able to control emotion when trading. Forex is not quick way to earn money, but there is many things which we should understand by traders in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

its easy to get income if we are prepared with skills and strategy. market move uncertain but if know how to perform proper analysis, mean that we will able to make profits, and achieve consistency. do not rush, trade conservative and make sure that we are able to be effective.

Only after we got that skills isn't it? In fact not all traders could get something like that especially during their early years so i think that foerx is not that easy, moreover there are more people that loss their money.

its very easy, if we are has good knowledge and understanding. while if we are has lack knowledge and trade aggressive, it just lead us to gain margin call very fast. patient is the key. take practice and make sure that we are able to trade effective, before we are decide to trade on live account.

no easiness till we are prepared as a trader. mean that we are prepared with skills and strategy. no option to stand sustainable unless we are take constant training and learning. tried hard to understand how the market behave and point out the best strategy use to trade and cope complexities.

Easy? LOL, this is not easy nor is something that is very difficult to be done. I see forex as a business with a degree of difficulty are though to be honest we have to bear the risk that is very heavy. However there are some tips that can make forex turn into business that has high risk.

Easy? LOL, this is not easy nor is something that is very difficult to be done. I see forex as a business with a degree of difficulty are though to be honest we have to bear the risk that is very heavy. However there are some tips that can make forex turn into business that has high risk.

Yes, it will be very difficult if we want to learn and we also do not want to make practice using demo account. Anything can be understood as long as we want to learn and must  be patient too.

Well, to call a business like Forex is easy thing to do is not 100% right, there are some chances that we can loss even more than we can afford, giving us total minus if we calculate our profit-loss amount. To me at certain point, forex become a harder business than i ever imagine but to the other point, it becomes easier than i think before.

Well, to call a business like Forex is easy thing to do is not 100% right, there are some chances that we can loss even more than we can afford, giving us total minus if we calculate our profit-loss amount. To me at certain point, forex become a harder business than i ever imagine but to the other point, it becomes easier than i think before.

To be a successful trader in forex is not easy thing because we must have good skills to be able to maximize. Try to use demo account to improve trading skills

• 3 weeks later...

In forex trading one can earn a reasonable amount of income. On the other hand a trader can face loss all times. Winning or losing depends upon the experience of the trader. If the trader is well trained with good knowledge of forex market. There are more chances of success in forex for him. Therefore we can say that forex is profitable and non-profitable, depending on the trader himself.

I always asked to someone who think that forex is easy, if this is so easy how can someone still lose their money? This is the fact that forex itself is not easy, many of us loss, also when we are trading we are facing 2 problems, first how to manage the risk if we loss and how to make profit.

To be a successful trader, we will not get it in quick time. Learn about forex little by little, step by step, the most important is we must understand what we've already learn. We also can try to maximize bonus from our broker, like i get in TenkoFx. It will help us the most important is we must try to keep discipline

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

• 2 weeks later...

Earning money is not easy without any doubt but Forex is slightly easier if we do it correctly and get proper education. I am able to exploit every aspect of Forex thanks to the amazing company Yesfx, it’s a symbol of trust and reliability because they don’t ask anything from us but in return they are up there with giving so much back with their Remote FX Traders program where we are guided by some of the most professional and enthusiasm trainers in the world and I am able to learn so well.

Earning money is not easy without any doubt but Forex is slightly easier if we do it correctly and get proper education. I am able to exploit every aspect of Forex thanks to the amazing company Yesfx, it’s a symbol of trust and reliability because they don’t ask anything from us but in return they are up there with giving so much back with their Remote FX Traders program where we are guided by some of the most professional and enthusiasm trainers in the world and I am able to learn so well.

Earning money is not easy in forex. Learning is the first step to start trading in forex. We can try to maximize demo account to learn about forex. And active in some forex forums to get more trading knowledge to make our skills be better

"Bonus beyond the reasonable"

We should not look at how easy or difficult we are earning money because once or twice it can be done by fluke so to be able to do consistently is the key and that is certainly not easy and that’s what makes Forex so challenging that anyone can be top in minutes with fluke but to maintain it for longer period shows the true picture.

I have been trading with OctaFX broker and they really help me maintain my consistency with their excellent package of 50% bonus and also low spread of just 0.2 pips, stop out level just 15% and margin level of 25% so these facilities really makes it easy for me work and be consistently profitable.

We should not look at how easy or difficult we are earning money because once or twice it can be done by fluke so to be able to do consistently is the key and that is certainly not easy and that’s what makes Forex so challenging that anyone can be top in minutes with fluke but to maintain it for longer period shows the true picture.

I have been trading with OctaFX broker and they really help me maintain my consistency with their excellent package of 50% bonus and also low spread of just 0.2 pips, stop out level just 15% and margin level of 25% so these facilities really makes it easy for me work and be consistently profitable.

Forex is challenging and that's why we must have good trading skills and also good trading psychology to make us  survive in forex and then we will get maximal result here.

@anne morris: Beginner will trying to look that way it is an opening to estimate if their own ability is enough for forex or not. Easy or not actually is not something important but it could affect your mind, i recommend just thinking realistically, and be prepared always.

@anne morris: Beginner will trying to look that way it is an opening to estimate if their own ability is enough for forex or not. Easy or not actually is not something important but it could affect your mind, i recommend just thinking realistically, and be prepared always.

Of course, we muse prepare ourselves before we want to trade in forex. We can try to use demo account or real account with small amount. In TenkoFx, trader can try to use $10 to start trading with real account and we will learn how to manage amount here

Of course, we muse prepare ourselves before we want to trade in forex. We can try to use demo account or real account with small amount. In TenkoFx, trader can try to use $10 to start trading with real account and we will learn how to manage amount here

That is why i said be prepared as always because forex is dynamic and anything could happen from the best to the worst one. Demo account traninig is a good way to be prepared for our trading, aside from that your mind is the one that you should prepared until you are getting used with forex.