Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

How long Forex trading business can be popular despite its high risk?

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

riddick09

riddick09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
I don't know why it should be ask to how long to become popular business. It's already been popular even before. We only see it becoming more popular in the internet but it's been there since, there's the financial market. Anyways, in every business there are risks so, even knowing it's popularity the risks will be there and we need to confront it.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts
people will try to take every risk as much as they can if there is potential to earn from it :D, in fact forex offered many people around the world with internet how to earn well and have some decent earning per month from it. and i think if they can bear the risk that is not a big deal, and that is how forex become so much popular right now.

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia

people will try to take every risk as much as they can if there is potential to earn from it :D, in fact forex offered many people around the world with internet how to earn well and have some decent earning per month from it. and i think if they can bear the risk that is not a big deal, and that is how forex become so much popular right now.

Yes Forex is the only business where people will earn from there education and knowledge . forex provide equal chances for all the people to earn but only some will be taking advantage of that and earning money . so it is really very common to see the people earning and loosing in forex and its all because of its risk .

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
Forex has been operating for many centuries. Since the start of economy theirs already a shadow of forex trading. As each country has its own currency and exchanging from one currency to another is a start of forex trading. And as long theirs an economy theirs going to be a market for forex trading. That's why forex will always be popular. I think its only that before only big banks and financial institution can trade in forex but now ordinary people like us can.

riddick09

riddick09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
Absolutely. I have seen so far, that Forex is already been for years and since, we have even before currency trading only we don't have the medium of the web or the internet on the middle of it. That's the difference and now that many are connected in this field and many businesses are created on it including those in the hyip and Forex brokers.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Yes Forex is the only business where people will earn from there education and knowledge . forex provide equal chances for all the people to earn but only some will be taking advantage of that and earning money . so it is really very common to see the people earning and loosing in forex and its all because of its risk .

i know that thing, so that is why we must be careful when we want to trade and make sure we have good strategy that will lead us to the better result later. even like that we must see the fact also that forex already exist long time ago, and in few past years it become more popular as people now prefer to do trading because forex has a lot of potential for traders

mesbakh

mesbakh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
i think forex is much better than hyip. in hyip, w ehave no control of our money, but in forex we have, even in certain case we dont have. i prefer forex to hyip

mesbakh

mesbakh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
i thin we have no future if w ejoin hyip. it is not a good business. forex is the business

monyitomon

monyitomon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,991 posts
Well, I think in the near future, Forex trading will be more popular because it's an opportunity for everyone, it's just it's not an easy way to earn money because the risk involve in this kind of business, but I am sure that once you acquire the proper knowledge and skills you can enjoy this opportunity because you have the power to make profits.

standart

standart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts
yes, forex is good opportunity to everyone gain high potential income and because of that, forex become popular even though there's high risk involve. moreover everyone also could trade anytime they want since forex market open for 24 hours weekdays. profitable and flexible is forex business nature and its why it become attractive.

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia
In my opinion Forex trading will be popular for ever because even one who trade will know the risk in forex so some may sustain in this business and some will be leaving the business . so we know there are hundreds or people enter the forex business and hundreds of them leaving forex and that is what we can see that forex is . so forex will be for ever just traders changes .

Achiever2015

Achiever2015

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Forex will come to an end only when the use of currencies for both local and international trades come to a permanent end. And I really do not see such a time in the nearest future. Thus the popularity of forex would continue to have wider spread.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Forex will come to an end only when the use of currencies for both local and international trades come to a permanent end. And I really do not see such a time in the nearest future. Thus the popularity of forex would continue to have wider spread.

where there isn't any currencies or there are only one currency that exist. if that thing happened it means that forex is end, if there are 2 currency then forex still exist, but i think that will never be come true, i think forex will be exist even to 50 years later, and i am very sure with that thing

riddick09

riddick09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
End or will not start? Obviously, there will be no trading process after all. Because, you can't make any trading on just one currency and it's simple term to have exchange into same kind like in currencies that have terms as pairs and in gold to dollars and also others. So, I think we will have seen more pairs in the future that will be available in the normal platform.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

In my opinion Forex trading will be popular for ever because even one who trade will know the risk in forex so some may sustain in this business and some will be leaving the business . so we know there are hundreds or people enter the forex business and hundreds of them leaving forex and that is what we can see that forex is . so forex will be for ever just traders changes .

And one thing that you should note, is every one can start forex no matter what is their age, and even with $1 or at least $10 you can start trade in some brokers right now and have chance to earn profit, even not as high as other big traders but with that thing, we can earn at least once in a day.

davils9

davils9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationMirpur-12, Dhaka Bangladesh
at this time forex is very popular business all over the world. it is most important for its own earning system . if a person want to earn some more money you can join here. then you will be success in forex

davils9

davils9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationMirpur-12, Dhaka Bangladesh
However it is a risky business, but it is a most popular business all over the world. So any man can take a chance to bring a success in forex market.So he need only a large knowledge about forex. Again it is important to be cool minded when he start his trading and then he will be success in forex market.

Adnan

Adnan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts
The popularity of Forex trading is not because of the high risk it contains. Forex is a good method to earn unlimited earnings online without any hard work to be done from the side of the investor. This facility has attracted several new investors to this trading market as profits are enormous in this market.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts
It still popular because people here want to earn money and not to earn something that they don't want to earn, even the risk is high but the chance to get earning from forex is high too so people will love to do this things over and over again even they get problem with their trading

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
Forex is the biggest single market in the world and its keep on growing. I don't think this will going to chance at all. I do hope that in the long run I can actually make something good out of myself in here. I'm really interested to make some profit in forex trading. So I keep on adding more funds in my account. I do hope that some day I can say I am really good at it.