Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long Forex trading business can be popular despite its high risk?

luke1

Yes Forex is the only business where people will earn from there education and knowledge . forex provide equal chances for all the people to earn but only some will be taking advantage of that and earning money . so it is really very common to see the people earning and loosing in forex and its all because of its risk .

i know that thing, so that is why we must be careful when we want to trade and make sure we have good strategy that will lead us to the better result later. even like that we must see the fact also that forex already exist long time ago, and in few past years it become more popular as people now prefer to do trading because forex has a lot of potential for traders

Well, I think in the near future, Forex trading will be more popular because it's an opportunity for everyone, it's just it's not an easy way to earn money because the risk involve in this kind of business, but I am sure that once you acquire the proper knowledge and skills you can enjoy this opportunity because you have the power to make profits.

yes, forex is good opportunity to everyone gain high potential income and because of that, forex become popular even though there's high risk involve. moreover everyone also could trade anytime they want since forex market open for 24 hours weekdays. profitable and flexible is forex business nature and its why it become attractive.

In my opinion Forex trading will be popular for ever because even one who trade will know the risk in forex so some may sustain in this business and some will be leaving the business . so we know there are hundreds or people enter the forex business and hundreds of them leaving forex and that is what we can see that forex is . so forex will be for ever just traders changes .

Forex will come to an end only when the use of currencies for both local and international trades come to a permanent end. And I really do not see such a time in the nearest future. Thus the popularity of forex would continue to have wider spread.

where there isn't any currencies or there are only one currency that exist. if that thing happened it means that forex is end, if there are 2 currency then forex still exist, but i think that will never be come true, i think forex will be exist even to 50 years later, and i am very sure with that thing

End or will not start? Obviously, there will be no trading process after all. Because, you can't make any trading on just one currency and it's simple term to have exchange into same kind like in currencies that have terms as pairs and in gold to dollars and also others. So, I think we will have seen more pairs in the future that will be available in the normal platform.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion Forex trading will be popular for ever because even one who trade will know the risk in forex so some may sustain in this business and some will be leaving the business . so we know there are hundreds or people enter the forex business and hundreds of them leaving forex and that is what we can see that forex is . so forex will be for ever just traders changes .

And one thing that you should note, is every one can start forex no matter what is their age, and even with $1 or at least $10 you can start trade in some brokers right now and have chance to earn profit, even not as high as other big traders but with that thing, we can earn at least once in a day.

• 1 month later...

at this time forex is very popular business all over the world. it is most important for its own earning system . if a person want to earn some more money you can join here. then you will be success in forex

However it is a risky business, but it is a most popular business all over the world. So any man can take a chance to bring a success in forex market.So he need only a large knowledge about forex. Again it is important to be cool minded when he start his trading and then he will be success in forex market.

The popularity of Forex trading is not because of the high risk it contains. Forex is a good method to earn unlimited earnings online without any hard work to be done from the side of the investor. This facility has attracted several new investors to this trading market as profits are enormous in this market.

It still popular because people here want to earn money and not to earn something that they don't want to earn, even the risk is high but the chance to get earning from forex is high too so people will love to do this things over and over again even they get problem with their trading

Forex is the biggest single market in the world and its keep on growing. I don't think this will going to chance at all. I do hope that in the long run I can actually make something good out of myself in here. I'm really interested to make some profit in forex trading. So I keep on adding more funds in my account. I do hope that some day I can say I am really good at it.

However forex is a risky business. Every man can earn by forex easily and he can be rich day by day. When a new trader want to be learn more he will be prosper in forex and he can earn more money from here.

• 3 months later...

Of course, look at gambling, its high risk but its so popular too. I guess its fun for once and people enjoy that fun. Hey, maybe they're getting together with some friends and they're having race to see who's really good. I think its a sport to some people. They actually enjoy doing it. Or also, there are a lot of pro involves or business in the trading and not just regular Joes so they do profit a lot from it too. I'm sure there are plenty of financial guru trading. Why not? If you can make some money from it. Even if its risky, some will still manage to gain a lot of money. 

• 4 months later...

In my opinion, the popularity of Forex wouldn't stop, rather, it is increasing by the day. Forex has been one of the most popular businesses world over and this popularity keeps increasing with time. A lot of traders are now trading in Forec because they know and believe in the possibility of making money from it.

forex would always remain popular. though it risky, yet it profitable. we can start trading with small capital but have chance to manage it to be growing unlimited. as far as traders spend their time to practice and learning, have chance to conduct proper trading. and make profit. that is the reason why people keep will coming in this business.

In my opinion, the popularity of Forex wouldn't stop, rather, it is increasing by the day. Forex has been one of the most popular businesses world over and this popularity keeps increasing with time. A lot of traders are now trading in Forec because they know and believe in the possibility of making money from it.

Yes in fact forex would remain as one of the best online ways to earn, it's popularity would not decrease but instead increase as well and many more people I see myself joining forex trading to see their potential to earn at this platform, however it requires a lot of effort which some people cannot give but despite it many people try their best to survive in forex trading.

people join forex because they are interested with high potential income. risk not put into consideration when they are decide to involve. they are know the risk even after involve deeply in forex. however, they can see that risk is something which not necessary to avoid. the task is enough how to make risk keep minimize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Instead of forex trading to become less popular i think that it going to become more and more popular because from the look of things a good trader that need forex is for him to first fineout how forex tradin work:

lack of job this days also make forex trading become a bit popular as people are looking for a way to earn huge profit

Forex is just one business that keeps getting popular as the days roll by. The more people discover it, the more they want to trade in it and the more the popularity increases. Talk of any business online and you definitely would find out that Forex takes the lead. It is simply the fact.

• 3 weeks later...

it is easy to start here that is why people can enter this one and forex become popular online business, also some good story from some traders that already earn more money from forex and have good living.if we cannot manage risk in this industry so well then we wil have much problem with it later, even like that and with that disadvantages forex still popular.

Just as you have rightfully stated. It is easier for the trader to be able to start trading in the forex market because he or she will not be needing too much trading capital to start trading. That is the reason why it is being popular and many people are joining the trade. When the traders learn how to trade very well, it will help them to be able to make profit from their trading.