Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long Forex trading business can be popular despite its high risk?

luke1

• 1 year later...

It’s not risky at all if done with correct plans, but if we have no plans then obviously it is going to be risky. I don’t think there is ever going to be any decrease in the popularity of Forex, it is only going to get more popular with time due to the chance of profits one has while the risk factor is always dependent on skills. Currently I don’t have much skills but I am building it with help of OctaFX broker using their wonderful 50% bonus that’s use able.

Forex trading business is still a very popular business even until now and it is a place where you can gain a lot of popularity when you are also popular in it because there are so many who will beckon on you to teach them how best you achieved that. It is rather to the best interest of the trader to look at what he or she intends to have and be able to believe in the business because when you talk about earning, then it is where you can't easily say that the business will fold.

Until there are smaller currency unit which you could trade in future. Well, maybe when Asia united and use one currency Europe with one currency Africa with one currency, and America with one currency. However even with that i am sure there are still some speculation even not as much as before and harder for sure.

Forex will be popular no matter how high the riks, as far as i know fx is very risky isn't it? i have been loss more than $500 so far and guess what still there are a lot of people that want to invest here and trying to making their own fortune rather than thinking about the risk.

I agree with you no matter what it will be popular, it is not about the risk but the profit. forex boas of high profit that people could achieve if they can trade there and minimize the risk after you heard that there are a lot of people that want to trade later.

Even so forex investing is often a dangerous company company However there are several individuals who find them selves exhibiting fascination in signing up for into this enterprise business . We'll see there are several new people signing up for forex day-to-day .

First of all foreign exchange is not a company that is a market. Market where all currency or money from over the world circulated inside. Many people exchange their money not for the sake of profit but there are a lot of them too which speculate in order to gain bigger profit. Since the market is so big so do the profit and that is why it becomes more popular.

There are so many people that are still doing the business not minding that they don't make profit. Forex is a type of business that can give any type of trader a chance to make what good money that he or she wants to make provided that he or she has a good skill and knowledge to do so. The main thing here is that the person has the skill and knowledge to get to the point where he or she wants to get to.

As long as there are huge sum of money involved inside i think it is too naive we must say that also in fact this is the most liquid market ever. Afterall that is money which make people like me want to put our money here and somehow making profit from it.

It will be popular as long as there are currency like USD, RMB, against any other currency for example EUR or CHF. In fact as the world population more globalized rather than before, people can connect with each other and so do currency which is a liquid thing thus it makes it popular since it is liquid enough for many people to participate.

I see forex is becoming more popular . It is as a business of every home . Mostly people try their skills either with high or low investment. Many are fail in forex they try again and again thinking they will be successful one day.  it is risky business , gives reward too.  depends on your personal skill and passion how you trade in forex market. 

I don’t prefer doing Forex trading because there is better option like Binary Option trading available, it is far better because it’s simple to do and with high class support like FMbinary.com, it’s a really good company and helps me a lot plus their system which provides me 2-5% guaranteed payout is extra ordinary and makes binary option trading so much easier to do. Also, it has lovely customer service that’s been active for 24/5; it makes things even better and allows me to succeed easily.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as forex still give all traders chance to earn hundred if not thousand if not million dollars in relatively shorter time with right amount of capital and strategy it will be popular, despite of its high risk, also if you want to gain higher income you need a high risk business too isn't it?

Popularity doesn't end and continues with time. Forex is a popular business and it keeps growing on and on. For a business that is popular like Forex, what it means is that there are some other people who will keep on joining the business since their dream is that of making money from it and this is what happens when there is a good trading skill to trade.

Who said Forex is risky? If we can prepare our self correctly than we can definitely make it big here, but if we don’t do it then we will always struggle to reach anywhere. I am lucky that I work with OctaFX broker where my struggle is zero thanks to their rebate program where I always get 15 USD profits per lot size trade while this is given even on losing trades, so that’s what makes it so good and allows me to work with complete control and comfort.

It still risky my friend, you bet huge amount of money after doing analysis and hope that the price will move based on our own analysis. Isn't that too risky or just risky for you? Despite of its high risk forex is actually popular thanks for that, small capital and big profit? Who doesn't want that such serious money? Me i will plunge into it but still trying to manage those risk as much as i can.

well even there are only 2 currencies left in this world forex will be popular and many people will plunge theirselves into it to make money, and can you imagine if there are still a lot of currency that compete to each other providing better price? People will make money from it for sure which is more faster and liquid.

• 1 month later...

True, it will be like this and of course many people will love it. I myself see as long as this multiple currency will be exist or egonationalistic from one country exist so do its currency. I think in future we can see more currency traded and fx is becoming more and more popular.

• 3 weeks later...

Just imagine my friend, a very lucractive business and people only think in this side and many of them are people who want more money can you imagine what they did? Of course they will put their money. Some of them think the alluring side of forex is equal to its risk and keep doing that because they think they can make profit from it.

• 1 month later...

FX would be a popular business up to now thanks to its profitability, even it is profitable but still it is a high risk.It offers high profitability yet also at the same time provide us with higher risk to bear. Even like that people's desire to make profit is bigger than their readiness to face huge loss.

FX would be a popular business up to now thanks to its profitability, even it is profitable but still it is a high risk.It offers high profitability yet also at the same time provide us with higher risk to bear. Even like that people's desire to make profit is bigger than their readiness to face huge loss.

Yes thanks to its profitability forex which we know has been changed drastically. One of the big growth business with more than 3 trillion circulated in the market everyday. Open speculation is what become the basic of forex, people speculate in open market and trying to reap more profit from it.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Forex is only going to become more popular in future, it is completely irrelevant to the overall results of people, as every business got winners and losers; it is never something that effects people. We should see any business to the actual benefits and that’s plenty in Forex, so that’s why the popularity is only going to get increased in coming years. I believe if we go through educational way then we can make it big without too much struggle, but without education, it is all too hard. I am lucky that I got perfect support in OctaFX, as after learning, I am able to practice things easily with the Champion demo contest, it has 1000 USD prize too.

I believe Forex is only going to become more popular in future, it is completely irrelevant to the overall results of people, as every business got winners and losers; it is never something that effects people. We should see any business to the actual benefits and that’s plenty in Forex, so that’s why the popularity is only going to get increased in coming years. 

In future, yes it will be more popular as forex total turnover keep increasing it is a signal that forex one day would be a very very popular in all continents, in each country especially in developing countries, forex become a popular business where people want to get economy freedom from it.

• 2 weeks later...