Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my 2 cents here, for me mentoring is necessary or not depend on the traders, i mean the one who want to learn from mentors. This is something which we cannot impose our believe to the others. Mentoring should greatly help traders to trade better because there is someone who can redirect him/her, but some people just don't like that way, instead they can try to learn theirselves. This is a win win solution.

@myregister: That is right, i agree with you. All depend on one's  behaviour and the circumstances in the market. I cannot say i prefer mentoring but training alone and also do it with my own way will gives me some degree of flexibility when it comes to trade, and also there are less cost especially with some fundamental thing about forex is free on the internet.

@myregister: That is right, i agree with you. All depend on one's  behaviour and the circumstances in the market. I cannot say i prefer mentoring but training alone and also do it with my own way will gives me some degree of flexibility when it comes to trade, and also there are less cost especially with some fundamental thing about forex is free on the internet.

Agree with this, since we can learn it by ourselves, we just need to dedicate ourselves and being disciplined while learning it alone.

not that easy to get the best mentor we desire especially when it has to do with things online because a lot of people claim what they are not and become what they cannot be online. That is also the reason I think the only mentor lies in ourselves and being able to learn well in our own way. 

YOu can learn by yourself if you want to take your time on learning it effectively.

I think will very good if any trader they learn and look their process to making skill having better ability to obtained profit in trading, but as trader newbie they also can learn from mentor and they can understand easily if they faced such problem then ask question to their mentor

@novarisa : Yes we can, i myself trade and learn by myself if you don't count the one who created a blog which i followed and shared their strategy as teacher to me. For me the greatest teacher is experience but it would be so much better if you have mentors, everything will be more effective and efficient.

• 2 weeks later...

Mentoring is pretty much necessary considering that you will get a lot of money if your teacher is good enough to teach you, my problem is that i don't know personally or never meet anyone which is pretty much good to be said as teacher, some are good but not for teaching. Also from what i see in internet the fees for this kind of teaching is out of my reach.

I think will better if any trader they learn from mentor because they will giving guidelines and will getting understanding easiness in learning, but might not all trader they learn from mentor, I have seen many trader also learn standalone with reading from many source using internet, but success opened for everyone

Sure they would be improving much faster compared to someone who don't have any teacher or mentor, even someone who talented enough will having hard time to match the progress of someone who has teacher to teach and guide him. But that is not really necessary in my life, mentoring is good but not something you should have if you want to make profit in forex.

Seems so many trader learn forex only reading from internet, might we also learn basic education forex from babypips dot com, and while they use demo account, but they don't have mentor behind them, and learning directly from the market and if facing difficulties hence they also will trying to learn strategy trading from fellow trader on forum

We need the guidance of a mentor in trading. But i am not sure about it because there are many success trader who learned and practiced with self taught, they did not have mentor or teacher.

Yes will good if newbie they get guidelines from mentor and also from practice, we can learn from mentor and get knowledge that will implemented in real condition with practice and we also can get new experience if we also learn many system and practice and look result each system for certain period of time so we can chose one system that suitable

Learning from mentor is good way to get easiness in trading, which as trader they will get guidelines from their mentor, especially if these mentor already able trading for living, hence will get suggestion on trading but as trader also they need improved skill in trading, although maybe also faced many difficulties and problem, but they also can learn from their experience

it is better if someone want to find mentors make sure they do it offline. The best thing from that is you can directly communicate with your mentor. Don't underestimate the power of offline teaching since it will give better result because of the real interaction which is face to face and not just by seeing from the screen or through chat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...