Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a mentor is not necessary but preferable. Those who did not have a mentor would understand this. You will face so many difficulty in your trading when learning and if you have someone to guide you then this process will become much easier.

So the key is that learning through forex trainer or whatever it called would be better for us, right? Well, it seems that it has been settled by a lot of traders here, having a teacher really boost your progress as you started from something in the previous month to someone with a good prospect to be a better trader.

So the key is that learning through forex trainer or whatever it called would be better for us, right? Well, it seems that it has been settled by a lot of traders here, having a teacher really boost your progress as you started from something in the previous month to someone with a good prospect to be a better trader.

In simple words you were guided by a teacher when you were at school or in college etc. You went to a school so you can have a better future. We are in the forex market to have a better future as well. So why not let someone guide us if we can get it?

Having a mentor is not necessary but preferable. Those who did not have a mentor would understand this. You will face so many difficulty in your trading when learning and if you have someone to guide you then this process will become much easier.

Couldn't agree more with you. Preferable way for a newbie to learn faster and in the better way, I mean they don't have to spend more time just to search for the material. Also if they make a mistake their teacher/mentor can correct that wrong way and even guide a trader to their very first profit. Still, choosing a good and reliable mentor still hard nowadays LOL

The science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in the forum can exchange ideas and exchange experiences so that it can make our trading science grow and become better. We can also take advantage of demo account contests to increase profits and trading experience that we have

Couldn't agree more with you. Preferable way for a newbie to learn faster and in the better way, I mean they don't have to spend more time just to search for the material. Also if they make a mistake their teacher/mentor can correct that wrong way and even guide a trader to their very first profit. Still, choosing a good and reliable mentor still hard nowadays LOL

Can't disagree with that lol. I have seen people who somehow developed a trading system with few indicators or learned from someone else, started calling himself a guru and offered to teach others. Also there is place where a newbie trader can find reliable mentor.

Can't disagree with that lol. I have seen people who somehow developed a trading system with few indicators or learned from someone else, started calling himself a guru and offered to teach others. Also there is place where a newbie trader can find reliable mentor.

Well, that kind of ads is really getting on my own nerves lately, claiming as gurus or whatever about foreign exchange. If they were gurus and made a lot of profit, why they want to share it? By the way, this is why mentoring is needed so not all fall into this kind of trap and make sure that mentor we choose also earn by living through forex.

Well, that kind of ads is really getting on my own nerves lately, claiming as gurus or whatever about foreign exchange. If they were gurus and made a lot of profit, why they want to share it? By the way, this is why mentoring is needed so not all fall into this kind of trap and make sure that mentor we choose also earn by living through forex.

Well I see things differently. If a person is making decent profit then he doesn't need to teach anyone. Just can live life quietly. A mentor may not be a profitable trader but can have knowledge. And those knowledge can be helpful for a trader. The mentor may not make one successful but can guide people. That is if he or she is a true mentor.

In simple words you were guided by a teacher when you were at school or in college etc. You went to a school so you can have a better future. We are in the forex market to have a better future as well. So why not let someone guide us if we can get it?

Money and paradigm. I mean you can get it all like lesson from others if you had money. In reality, not all of traders have money to hire a tutor. The fees are not a joke, and the other thing is paradigm that you can be successful without any tutor hired, you can learn by yourself, and it's not easy to find a competent trader.

Well I see things differently. If a person is making decent profit then he doesn't need to teach anyone. Just can live life quietly. A mentor may not be a profitable trader but can have knowledge. And those knowledge can be helpful for a trader. The mentor may not make one successful but can guide people. That is if he or she is a true mentor.

I think that not all traders like that, some are altruistic enough to share their strategy as whole to the others, well not all we only see minority of them, also some think that fx is too big and teach few of other traders won't hurt their earning later instead they get more people to going under them as student and get another income from teaching fee.

Money and paradigm. I mean you can get it all like lesson from others if you had money. In reality, not all of traders have money to hire a tutor. The fees are not a joke, and the other thing is paradigm that you can be successful without any tutor hired, you can learn by yourself, and it's not easy to find a competent trader.

Can't disagree with you on anything you said. It may be expensive and all that. But what I wanted to tell is that if you are lucky enough to get a good mentor then the learning journey would be much easier than it is without a mentor.

The importance of finding a credible and experienced Forex mentor can not really be emphasized enough beside of that there are 2 things in my mind about these. Forex Mentors can reduce failures. Second, Mentors build confidence for traders since they don't have to face much much uncertainty thanks to their experience mentors.

The importance of finding a credible and experienced Forex mentor can not really be emphasized enough beside of that there are 2 things in my mind about these. Forex Mentors can reduce failures. Second, Mentors build confidence for traders since they don't have to face much much uncertainty thanks to their experience mentors.

Getting a good forex mentor today is difficult. most forex mentors only focus on the many members so that the results they get in the form of mentoring money to be greater. no longer focus on the quality of trading offered to those who follow the mentoring class. the proof of many who already have a mentor but still lose

• 3 weeks later...

Getting a good forex mentor today is difficult. most forex mentors only focus on the many members so that the results they get in the form of mentoring money to be greater. no longer focus on the quality of trading offered to those who follow the mentoring class. the proof of many who already have a mentor but still lose

So that is the problem, right? Well it is not easy but a possible thing to do. If you only want to do a search then please search it, it is just the matter of willingness from you to access all the sources from internet. I do recommend to spend at most one month to find the most suitable teacher for you. You can find it anywhere on the web.

Mentor in fact is not necessary for traders. It is good to have mentor especially a credible mentor because he/she will guide and usually in most cases the guided student will have better and faster result, you can say it is more efficient and effective at the same time regardless of their talent to this field.

Their experience is the most valuable thing a trader can get from them. They should not expect a mentor can make them successful. But with their teachings a trader can make himself successful. Success is only on the hands of the trader and not anyone else. So they should not be relying on anybody to bring them success.

Their experience is the most valuable thing a trader can get from them. They should not expect a mentor can make them successful. But with their teachings a trader can make himself successful. Success is only on the hands of the trader and not anyone else. So they should not be relying on anybody to bring them success.

I think that you will be able to process that experience well when you have someone to guide you. The process is way faster, even not really necessary we cannot say that get a mentoring from experienced traders will give us another benefit compared to someone who learn by theirselves.

I think that you will be able to process that experience well when you have someone to guide you. The process is way faster, even not really necessary we cannot say that get a mentoring from experienced traders will give us another benefit compared to someone who learn by theirselves.

I never had a mentor but I always think that if I had one then things would have been easier for me. I had to go through many difficulties. For an simple answer, I had to google many times and had to visit many sites before I could get an answer. So imagine if I had a mentor then I could get the answer right away.

Not that necessary especially if you don't have enough money, no one can force you to afford mentoring by someone. Have a good mentor will lead to a better trading in the future, and the better one is that traders should be able to adapt in many conditions even if they are self-taught traders.

I really agree with that. besides that traders must be better to be better and more leverage in running the existing trading activities better yet, it is necessary for traders to be more maximal again to manage the existing trading activities well

For forex traders it is important where to always in improving the ability of good trading with the aim in facilitating the way we work more directed and more profitable. And one way to learn in demo account or instaforex demo contest where we to learn in the management of trading well and correctly with the preparation before plunge in real trading