Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Really, very important for traders to have a lot of experience. It is necessary for traders to be more calm in managing their trading activities. Experience is a very important role because it can be the best teacher that ever existed for us.

Experience itself will obtained by practice, and this is will different if compared with learning on theory which we only to learn from reading, with practice it will giving valuable lesson for trader which will directly facing with real market condition, but indeed will good again if there are mentor that guide us

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mentoring is an added plus, i got to say its a an extra boost i wish i had in the past, lol i started liive trading at hotforex based solely on personal research that was a tough one honestly.

Yes will good if we finding with good mentor, it will help much on trading because they already having long time experience and also having good knolwedge about forex trading, it will making fast on learning process than only learn standalone

Mentoring by its fundamental is needed on many kind of field including foreign exchange itself. I think self mentoring or self learning is the part of it. We need something or someone to teach us even that is direct one or indirect one. Mentoring in forex i mean direct one requires more resources and if did well will give better impact for the student.

Mentoring by its fundamental is needed on many kind of field including foreign exchange itself. I think self mentoring or self learning is the part of it. We need something or someone to teach us even that is direct one or indirect one. Mentoring in forex i mean direct one requires more resources and if did well will give better impact for the student.

I prefer to have a good and experience mentor which really understand about the way i trade and could guide me at least until i can make money by myself. However that is just a dream, right? I learn by myself but actually mentoring is necessary to some traders but not to all but once again it is good to have a good and experience mentor to teach you.

If any trader having good mentor then will also depending with their own ability to absorb knowledge from these mentor, although as mentor already teach them with all their knowledge, but if their skill is not good to absorb knowledge, hence will vanish these knowledge

When I better manage the trading properly and correctly by doing manual trading with discipline on money management is good. Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our balance when facing a bad situation in the forex market

For learning trading, hence manual trading will giving better experience and we can take lesson from these experience, and might different when using robot and we don't have any knolwedge at all about programme robot, so we only will accept the end result and we can't learn well

For learning trading, hence manual trading will giving better experience and we can take lesson from these experience, and might different when using robot and we don't have any knolwedge at all about programme robot, so we only will accept the end result and we can't learn well

The most we noticed in the forex business is the first to always run in a good study, because learning that will guide us into the right path to be able to get the benefits in the course of trading, we always run in the demo account and demo instaforex contest to Hope in learning forex smoothly and easy to get profit when plunge in real account

Trader need to learn forex, if beginner hence will better if they get mentor, but if no mentor also they can learn from internet, because many information will obtained from internet, babypips might as popular site to learn from basic to advanced, but if they get offline mentor hence also can learn easily if there are some problem hence will get quick response to answer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mentoring or not someone will see something different with them when they start to trade also by comparing the previous result to the current result will show more what we lack of. But mentoring has its own difference such as more targetted result compared to learning alone by yourself, i mean the track is clear when you trade with someone become your mentor.

Mentoring or not someone will see something different with them when they start to trade also by comparing the previous result to the current result will show more what we lack of. But mentoring has its own difference such as more targetted result compared to learning alone by yourself, i mean the track is clear when you trade with someone become your mentor.

Nothing bad from mentoring in fact i also feel that mentoring is a good idea to certain extent, what it may limited for you is how they will limit yourself when you want to make another free thing which is not really looks a like the current material you lean but once again that is depend on the trader itself, not all are bad especially the one with full experience.

Trader need to learn forex, if beginner hence will better if they get mentor, but if no mentor also they can learn from internet, because many information will obtained from internet, babypips might as popular site to learn from basic to advanced, but if they get offline mentor hence also can learn easily if there are some problem hence will get quick response to answer

Yes, that is right about this one. Mentoring will give us a better chance to learn, but it doesn't mean learning by ourselves is bad. Mentoring will give us a better insight and quick walkthrough also if you don't know what you need to do anymore the mentors will give you another things to learna and guide which avoid much unecessary actions.

But by have a mentor especially the capable one, i think it will be super good. The directed training would bring much benefits, you have target, you have motivations, and your teacher/mentor could act as buffer or as advice machine if you got a big huge block in front of you, it will also answer almost of your questions.

But by have a mentor especially the capable one, i think it will be super good. The directed training would bring much benefits, you have target, you have motivations, and your teacher/mentor could act as buffer or as advice machine if you got a big huge block in front of you, it will also answer almost of your questions.

If you have enough will i think that with by yourself you can direct yourself into the right path. What you need is more knowledge or focus on a forex blog site which share a lot of tutorial of how to trade. It is just take few hours from your life for few weeks and then you already have enough knowledge to practice.

• 1 month later...

If you have enough will i think that with by yourself you can direct yourself into the right path. What you need is more knowledge or focus on a forex blog site which share a lot of tutorial of how to trade. It is just take few hours from your life for few weeks and then you already have enough knowledge to practice.

If you include practice then that could be considered as self-learning. But if I want to live in the ideal world, it would be good to have an experienced mentor. They could share more strategies, and direct us better. It is not that necessary but if you able to afford mentors, choose the right mentor and then reap the profit.

I really agree with that. Practice and learn dnegan use demo account it is one option that can be selected by traders to be better and more leverage in improving our trading skills to be better. That's why traders should be able to better utilize the Tickmill demo account.

With a demo account that we often understand correctly and routine will be very helpful in maximizing our ability and effort in trading, as long as we can try as much as possible in trading it will be very easy in reaching the profit, and we must really learn to our ability Can be easier in managing and controlling it

Demo is the best way to make some good money online and it is also not a bad idea to have a mentor, but you need to be very much careful while choosing one, as they may lead you to bad trading too.

Demo account must be maximized as well as possible. With FXB, I also try to more improve my trading skills. A FX practice account is a trading account to test strategies under real market conditions. It is funded with virtual funds and allows you to practise trading.