Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mentor is necessary for a quicker and better trading knowledge. If the trader can get one, there is the tendency that he will learn much faster than he would have learnt if he had traded without a mentor. It is something that all traders need to have in other to hasten the degree of learning but it is as well something that is not always available.

• 2 weeks later...

for me a good forex mentor is a demo account with a demo account because then I could understand some more about forex. And with a demo account so I can practice trading so I would have a good trading skills. To that end, I have to use a demo account with either.

Forex mentor is the best when it come to forex trading so that is why it is v neccesary if you can learn how the market work then go ahead for that but if you are also opportune to trade with a mentor dont use it and play for no reason that is what I know

traders on the forex forum can be a mentor to us. For that we should be able to join in the forex forum for mutual discussion with other traders. If we are still difficulties to trade then we can ask for advice from the traders who are also active in the forex forum. Besides being active in this forum I was also active in the forums indo.mt5. With active here so I can get a bonus post for real trading account.

If you chose to have a trader from forex forum then that is fine but have it in mind that sometime you stand a grea chance of lossing alot in the market or chosing the wrong mentor which is the usual hapening things so be careful when chosing such mentor

Learning with the help of a Forex mentor who is skilled and knowledgeable enough in Forex helps boost our learning speed. The trader can always learn at a better rate when he has someone to rely on when it comes to knowledge. The mentor is much ideal for those with lower IQ who find it difficult to understand how to trade.

its not necessary. however, for fast and systematic learning, mentor necessary. by mentor guidance, traders will know what they need to do or don't in trading right away. not require to has long personal experience to measuring the rules since mentor will tell and explain it to traders straight away.

And what a great deal more will you be seeking to find Any time you've a welcoming mentor offline and It truly is probable you can adore him trade Are living And contend with to evaluation from only screening what He is finishing up, have self-assurance in me you may be appreciable excellent before Any one in beneath can shout Jack Robinson 

mentor help traders to learn and trade effectively. since beginning, traders will get specific rules and strategy. traders task is just discipline and following mentor instruction strictly. its easier and traders has chance to become profitable faster than conduct self study. which technically, require traders to construct own trading rules and strategy. it'll cost longer time.

mentor in forex will definitely help you to acquire heading in the easiest way in swift time Nevertheless It is much from needed to Have a very mentor. Now Now We have now quite a few free of charge plans and guides about forex that we are going to determine by personal and start investing.  

By participating mentoring, knowledge and experience of the mentor's trading can you have a faster, time is much faster than the time needed mentor, to gain knowledge / experience. Mentoring programs can also be utilized as a place to ask. You have a point to ask about difficulties you experienced.

online and offline mentors available. we only need to choose them based on track record and reputation. good mentors always has many students and majority, successful to become profitable trader. by has a good mentor, someone has chance to learn in systematic way and it lead them to be skilled faster.

Mentors can also take you to the world of Forex so fast than you ordinarily would have achieved. It is the dream of everyone to have a mentor who will always teach him but they ate very difficult to find. Perhaps those online mentors can be found from YouTube but the fact is that anyone can claim anything in the internet.

• 1 month later...

mentor is actually very beneficial for all traders. with the mentor then we can ask many things about forex. and it can add to our knowledge of trading. today many forex seminars that we can follow. so that knowledge we will get better trading

In a way mentors can sometimes be quite necessary for the traders who do not have a good mind which can grasp thing without help of others, on other hand guidance from mentors can prove beneficial before we move onto real trading.

we can learn forex autodidact. by studying the self-taught forex then we could do especially with forex demo account. if we want to have a trading mentor then we can join in the forex forum. Here we can mutually discuss with other traders who might be regarded as a mentor

• 2 weeks later...

Its necessary because we want to earn money in forex. And the more guidelines and more teacher we have the more likely we can end up making some good earnings in forex trading. This is how I make some profit and I do know I can handle my trading account in here once I have good trade in forex with the help of a veteran traders.

• 2 months later...

mentor give us guidelines. we are learn to trade on systematic way. while if we are learn by our own, we are has tendency to be lost first, before we are found the best and suitable rules to use to trade on complex market. technically, we are has chance to be skilled fast when we are learn with mentor guidance, than we are perform own learning.

Forex trading can be learned by self-taught, let alone the many brokers who provide facilities for traders to learn to trade well. That way we are able to learn trading. as in instaforex that provides video tutorials for traders to learn trading or learn in a demo account. so we not need mentor