Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Well it must be clear first is this kind of mentoring like traditional one where we learn from someone like have a teacher that teach us to learn by ourselves through someone's experience or blog or the other kind of passive learning source such a daily forex articles. By the way, i see the one who really eager to learn forex and get a mentoring would progress in faster way.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex trading does not require a degree or certification but a proper education on trading currency is never a bad idea, especially when you’re putting your money on the line. Investing in books, videos and seminars is a great plan if those things work for you and you feel that you are prepared properly and adequately for Forex trading once you’ve completed the material. If this is the case, then it is money well spent. Most people, however, end up with more questions from these sources than answers.

We can learn forex self-taught, and therefore we need to be able to try to take advantage of the facilities of the brokerage well to learn trading. Such as the use of instaforex video tutorial to learn trading and using the demo account properly. So without a mentor we can learn trading

That is true we can self-learn but does that self-learning will help someone? Yes, but not all. Some people find it is hard for them to learn by theirselves. Mentoring however solve this cases, with someone guide us personally, we can see the how to do forex better and the best part is that you can consult with someone if you have problem and it waste your time less.

That is true we can self-learn but does that self-learning will help someone? Yes, but not all. Some people find it is hard for them to learn by theirselves. Mentoring however solve this cases, with someone guide us personally, we can see the how to do forex better and the best part is that you can consult with someone if you have problem and it waste your time less.

Some people also find theirselves more comfortable when they learn by theirselves, it is a self-paced learning without anyone trying to disturb with deadline or so. It is not about sooner or later but how comfortable we are when trade and learn. Mentoring isn't bad for some people but doesn't fit with some people.

Yes, I am also more comfortable to trading learn self. For the study trading alone will make the skills we can develop. Now many brokers who provide learning facilities trading  for free. Like a demo account, video tutorials and demo contest. We can utilize it to learn trading well

That is depend on you, self-paced learning is not a big deal too but mentor is good if exist even you do self-paced learning since they can give you some instruction to help you especially if you lost on something or there is something you don't understand, sure it would bring faster progress to you.

Mentoring is stil necessary for our progress, well at least you can get some glimpse and have someone to control you. Within yourself it is going to be hard to control what we learn. Usually in many cases people who have mentor will have better control of their learning despite of its result.

• 1 month later...

Having mentor is a good opportunity you can learn many things quickly that you know after many time of self practice .A good mentor guides you well . However mentor is not necessary for trading . You can also work without them. you have to do hard work to practice in demo for learning of forex business.

Not necessarily for all traders but some traders really need it in order to gain better position rather than someone who learn by theirselves, also as some traders here said someone that accompany you who know better than you will be your mentor who guide you and under its guide reaching new state is easier or faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually mentoring services would offer signal as the additional service, well i see that is a good idea and would make mentoring worth more than ever. Putting that signal aside mentoring also will lead pupils to a better state with underline that your mentor is actually a good trader in previous records and it is good if they also still trade.

• 3 months later...

Usually mentoring services would offer signal as the additional service, well i see that is a good idea and would make mentoring worth more than ever. Putting that signal aside mentoring also will lead pupils to a better state with underline that your mentor is actually a good trader in previous records and it is good if they also still trade.

It is a good additional services, thus will give more value to their students and would spread that mentor doing well which is a good thing. Mentoring is not necessary but if you can afford it and also find a good mentor you should, i notice that people with high spirit and have a good mentor tend to trade better than someone who is the same(high spirit) but doesn't have any mentor to lead them.

It is a good additional services, thus will give more value to their students and would spread that mentor doing well which is a good thing. Mentoring is not necessary but if you can afford it and also find a good mentor you should, i notice that people with high spirit and have a good mentor tend to trade better than someone who is the same(high spirit) but doesn't have any mentor to lead them.

It depends on yourself, if you doubt that you can learn it by yourself, you can ask someone to be a mentor. It's lot more better if someone watching you learning and seeing your progress.

I see so many trader they learn standalone from internet with reading article forex from certain source, but might some trader they interested with forex because they having friend and get guidelines from their friend, while to learn how to trade actually we can learn from fellow trader on forum forex community, it very good if you have mentor and these mentor is alredy having good experience and profotable

It depends on yourself, if you doubt that you can learn it by yourself, you can ask someone to be a mentor. It's lot more better if someone watching you learning and seeing your progress.

This is why it doesn't necessary for someone to have mentors who will help them in no matter time, but from my own perspective i think that having mentor will give us faster pace, we can learn without  need to worry so much since we have mentors to guide us, and usually without mentors traders tend to do "trial and error" experiments which takes much time.

This is why it doesn't necessary for someone to have mentors who will help them in no matter time, but from my own perspective i think that having mentor will give us faster pace, we can learn without  need to worry so much since we have mentors to guide us, and usually without mentors traders tend to do "trial and error" experiments which takes much time.

But it would be so much helpful if you have mentor, right? In the end we are back once again to the previous conclusion it is not necessary but so much helpful for people to have mentors, because with mentors we able to learn forex material faster also with some unanswerd question, it will hold our potential to grow as full-fledged trader.

No problem if you are autodidact there are still lots of traders around the world who need fast access to learn foreign exchange and can be mastering the technique faster, i know autodidact safe the money but if you are not really good at learning by yourself it such a waste of time. I myself learn autodidact but want to find a good mentor to teach me further and boost my skill.

I am only learn standalone so far and not yet learning from mentor, but sometime also listening mentor on video youtube, so many trader already share video tutorial through youtube and all people can watching video, but if learn private mentor so far I am never try it beside need cost also still treat forex as part time business only

@radex78 The cost for private mentor is high to very high depend on how much money you could make or your financial status now. As for private mentor i cannot guarantee it will give better insight of forex, but not all of them are bad teacher, some of them even gives you better view of how to manage the risk, emotions or even how to adapt with the market's trend.

Mentoring in forex is necessary but not always. It is actually something which is optional for forex. I see some traders who prefer mentoring want fast way to learn, and nothing wrong with that. Autodidact is fine but you must know that you must search the answer by yourself and doesn't provided directly by your mentors, but by using mentors you can grow better.

• 2 weeks later...

Before choose someone who want to be our mentor we should think is this will cost us a lot or not. If that cost you a lot you should think will the return is equal or even more. Mentoring should give you more advantage when learn since you will get more direction which make your training and learning more efficient. Have some problem and you can solve it faster