Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

monitor the accounts are indispensable in forex. By monitoring your account then we can minimize the risk properly. Forex has changes that are unpredictable so we should be able to monitor your account so no big loss

Some trader might they using ea on their trades, and sometime ea can't work and might harmful account, and manual monitoring might will help trader to cut loss manually if likely ea will harmful account, but will good if trader learn manual trading than relying with robot I think

If any trader newbie want to learn forex and they get mentor, it will useful and able learn better from their mentor, if have any problem hence they can ask question to their mentor, and will get answer quickly, but maybe not all trader learn from mentor, many trader also learn autodidact and only using internet to access information about forex business

each trader has a trading passion different. if we imitate the passion of trading an experienced trader, we get the results that would not necessarily the same, because the important thing is to focus on the passion of our own trading and manage trading we got.

Yes eventually we will work standalone in our trading, because we will manage own account, and will decided will use what system and strategy in trading, might in forum we discuss with fellow trader, but in trading we will analyze the trend market based on own capacity, and each trader having difference style and psychology, so as common thing if the end result also not same

Yes eventually we will work standalone in our trading, because we will manage own account, and will decided will use what system and strategy in trading, might in forum we discuss with fellow trader, but in trading we will analyze the trend market based on own capacity, and each trader having difference style and psychology, so as common thing if the end result also not same

A mentor won't make one successful but help one to be. Their experience can help us in many ways and hasten our learning process. I never had a mentor and if others find one I suggest them to take their help. Success will only depend trader himself but a mentor can help in many ways.

Very good if any trader having good knowledge and they learn from mentor it will good for them, but might not all trader they can learn from mentor and many from them learn autodidact, but I think still possible to become success if we can learn from our experience, trading forex is risky

100% Necessary. Without training you can not take step towards success. Better to read good books on the subject. But I will  not recommend taking classes from guru's. That will be complete waste of time & money. Cause no one teaches their secrets.

Yes if you have mentor it will better than learn standalone, especially these mentor already able trading for living, this is amazing result if they can making money with forex business regularly, we will more confident learn from them, but if no mentor behind us we also can improve with own selves strategy

we are also able to train ourselves autodidact. in an era of growing the times and technology, we should be able to use it as a business we can do to improve and develop trading skills that we have.

Yes we can learn autodidact in trading forex, but if there are good mentor and these mentor already as profitable trader hence they can guide is with their knowledge, but might not easy to finding free mentor that want to teach us with free no cost

Very well, because managing the trading well and right in my opinion more easily by doing manual trading with discipline on the money management is good. Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our balance when facing a bad situation in the forex market

We can learn manually, but if we having mentor also we can learn from our mentor, and this is also will giving easiness on learning process I think, but because not every trader want to spent money to looking mentor due also need cost from them, hence we also can improved own selves skill to making money here although need practice with trial and error

Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our motivation when facing a bad situation in the forex market. Because managing the trading well and correctly in my opinion more easily by doing manual trading with discipline on good money management.

Yes lesson about money management in trading also very important and need to keep discipline to working with money management, because forex market actually move very dynamic and unpredictable and we can making good profit if we have three kinds it profitable trading system then good money management and last good psychology trading

The science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in any forum can exchange ideas and exchange experiences that can make our trading science grow and become better

Yes with more experience and practice we will get more benefit from these experience, reading news on bloomberg and another source like as forexfactory will broaden insight and forex business also always following update condition that sometime because news politic economy might influenced on the market

Very true, experience is a very important factor and must be owned by trader in order to have the best teacher to do evaluation. At Tickmill I keep on trading in order to get a lot of experience in order to be able to continue to improve my trading skills

Yes of course because with experience hence we will get valuable lesson ahead, and we can learn from many mistake that ever commited, or if on learning also we have mentor of course also good and giving easiness on learning too, if we have problem hence we can ask question to them.