Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can surely earn good amount of money in forex trading. Money is really good if we can sustain and maintain our trading account. That's why our focus must always be on how we can earn more in here. In the long run we can say we are a good and rich trader thanks to forex trading.

have a trading mentor is necessary because by having a mentor then we will be able to trade with the maximum. trading mentor we can get on youtube. On youtube we will be able to learn trading with a mentor. So we will be able to understand forex good

I think so, but we can make other trader experience be a mentor. Our trading experience also can be used to learn in forex. We just have to understand what we've learn and try to apply what we've learn in forex. It's the key to success in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Experience could be mentor but having real mentor is just like having someone to guide us in the darkness, and aside from experience we got real mentor that giving us their experience and help us to grow faster and efficiently. In the end, we did less trial and error comparing to learn by ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

This thing is not like necessary but it is more like merely advisable and it depends on from person to person, since we all vary in our mental abilities so according to the requirements one can judge this thing for himself that whether he wants a mentor or not.

Its necessary because we want to earn money in forex. And the more guidelines and more teacher we have the more likely we can end up making some good earnings in forex trading. This is how I make some profit and I do know I can handle my trading account in here once I have good trade in forex with the help of a veteran traders.

It is not necessary but it is advisable, you don't have to got mentor to teach you to trade, you can trade and learn by yourself by using material that you can get for free in the internet. More guidelines does not mean you must have more teacher or there is a teacher that exist for you.

Well if we find it hard to learn forex trading ourselves and we still lack a lot after making our own efforts then at that point we definitely need a forex mentor to get us on a good track and help us gain knowledge and complete our learning part in forex trading so that we can start real trading with positive returns.

When you have a mentor, it helps you learn faster. It's not like a mentor will give you automatic success, rather, he helps you understand the business in a much better way and you can also learn to trade in a better way too because he already has got the experience in the business.

Make your learning more efficient, well i don't mean bad to a trader that learn by theirselves, but with having mentor they can lead you to what you should do and what you shouldn't do. With that the process is rapid too, and mentor could share some tips for you which you could find it is useful.

• 5 months later...

You have mentor, isn't that great? With mentors you can ask many things you don't know or even want to get some advice, they may even help you in some ocassion to make profit, your mind and his/her mind blend together and create collaboration that will help you to make profit and improve.

Having mentor for sure is a great idea. Like you said we could do many things with him/her, asking something we don't know or even helping us but as long as your mentor is good. Finding mentor is actually not an easy thing to do, but it does not necessary.

Not easy but it will give you a great return, from what i know it will improving your state in better ways and it is controllable rather than learning as loner which may give so many trials and errors. Overall, it is not necessary but bring a lot of benefit if you want faster and more efficient way to learn.

In the quest to expedite the learning process, there might be just more than one reason to have a Forex mentor. The trader who knows how to learn can get the best off Forex but there is also the need for him to learn well and know that which is the right source for him to learn. It is in view of this that one needs to know if learning through a mentor can make it much faster for him to understand the business better.

That is why we need to choose the right mentor about how effective they will teach, since i am sure each and every different trader has their own way to teach, by offline means directly face to face or through material that they uploaded each period through internet.

That is why we need to choose the right mentor about how effective they will teach, since i am sure each and every different trader has their own way to teach, by offline means directly face to face or through material that they uploaded each period through internet.

OK, so overall it is about their experience, In FX, there are numerous mistakes that most beginners make, and it repeated over and over again. So by getting taught the intricacies of fx by someone who has more than experience, you can essentially make your journey to forex trading success a great deal smoother.

The first thing that a mentor should do is help you believe in the trading method they are teaching and gain confidence that it’s worth learning, so that you can then commit to it and study it. In the end that will bring more experience for you than someone who cannot do that.

But again that is depend on your mentor's skill if your trader just another scamming and teaching you just the basic thing of forex, but with forex mentor there are possibilities that you may discover something new from your experienced teacher, it will teach you how to trade not just from one but more than one perspective.

But it's also not that easy to get the best mentor we desire especially when it has to do with things online because a lot of people claim what they are not and become what they cannot be online. That is also the reason I think the only mentor lies in ourselves and being able to learn well in our own way.

It is necessary because it is necessary, i mean look how fast the progress of someone who learn foreign exchange from someone who has one or two mentors to teach and help them? That is more faster compared to someone who are trying making money and learn at the same time.

It is necessary because it is necessary, i mean look how fast the progress of someone who learn foreign exchange from someone who has one or two mentors to teach and help them? That is more faster compared to someone who are trying making money and learn at the same time.

I have an option here, why it is necessary to have a forex mentor. First we will get more attention from somoene who has knowledge and experience before us and guess what happen when something like that is happening? We will boost our skills faster and in the right track, isn't that wonderful?

The main thing here is how to keep you on the track, as new traders and the one who still learning sometimes we are out of the track, it is really bad for us even though i think it is good enough if we could experiment more, but being on track is a good way to achieve next level for trading.

has a trading mentor for me is not mandatory, if there is no good if we can learn on their own. Although forex is a very broad business, we can learn forex trading with a self-taught, who should do is focus when learning. We can use a demo account to learn forex

I can tell anybody that cares to listen that it is not necessary to have a Forex mentor when that person can read and write. If you know you have the ability to understand how to read and write, then what will that Forex mentor do to you that you should not be able to get in some website that are very ready to offer you the same kind of training just by you learning well.