Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I think it's not necessary at all, as everything (the same info) can be found in the internet. Yes, mentor can ease the learning process, but there's nothing impossible

Well, according to my own opinion here the mentoring will give you more insight of how to do the right thing in the market, and it is more intensive rather than mentoring yourselves. You also just need to spend few hours to learn rather than go and visiting dozens of site.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's not necessary at all, as everything (the same info) can be found in the internet. Yes, mentor can ease the learning process, but there's nothing impossible

Agree, not necessary for traders the proof is me, i learn by myself so you can say i'm a self taught trader. I learn by visiting some blogs first to gain knowledge and then open a demo account and start to learn some strategy which i learned, it takes time but it is possible. Mentoring is good to give you some kind of shortcut. It is easier to learn and practicing by private tutoring because you have near real time feedback from  your mentor.

the science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in the forum can be exchanged thoughts and exchange experiences so that can make our trading science grow and become better. if I prefer to take advantage of Tickmill demo account to do training and evaluation.

the science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in the forum can be exchanged thoughts and exchange experiences so that can make our trading science grow and become better. if I prefer to take advantage of Tickmill demo account to do training and evaluation.

What is this science thing you are talking about, friend? Promo and so on, seems like out of the topic. But just for you to know mentoring is the one we discussing here, and how necessary that for traders is depend. Not all traders especially self-taught trader see this way is necessary but without doubt it is more guided and effective yet efficient, the growth will be faster.

Self taught trader is a good way for someone without funds to hire a mentor. Not an easy path but still possible to reach a better stage. Your skill will improve but with smaller pace. I do recommend to keep visiting a site that contain valuable material about forex and how to forex site. But still if you want the more effective yet efficient way, use a mentor service would be a very good idea.

Self taught trader is a good way for someone without funds to hire a mentor. Not an easy path but still possible to reach a better stage. Your skill will improve but with smaller pace. I do recommend to keep visiting a site that contain valuable material about forex and how to forex site. But still if you want the more effective yet efficient way, use a mentor service would be a very good idea.

In running the forex trading, it is a trader for the routine where in continuing to improve the ability of good trading, forex business that no one is instant on the run, but it takes the process and also the sacrifice which to want to gain profit. And I will also always to learn on the run like a demo account and also contest demo instaforex stage to be successful in the world of forex trading

very well, there are so many risks that exist in forex if we can not run trading activities that we have well, therefore trader should be able to better and can more maximal again in improving skill of trading which have good.

To maximize the science of trading it is one of the best way, because forex is a business that is not an instant business to run, but the business that needs the stages in the process on the run as with learning and practicing for the desire can succeed in gain its benefits

• 2 weeks later...

really, the science of trading that we have had to be able to continue to be trained to be better again in providing support to traders to be able to do anlisa dnegan more accurate again especially when being in the real account.

While we still do not have the maximum trading knowledge, traders must be routine to continue in the level of good trading skills, because in forex business is a business where the risk is very large there, so continue to learn for our desire to trade profitable

really, trader's skill will inevitably have to be improved if it has to be successful in forex trading. besides do not forget to continue to arrange the trading plan, it will be needed in order to run the trading activities better.

Success in a forex business is a business that is very big risk, trader is to keep trying in learning where for us want to facilitate us will way manage profitable trading. The business will never be instant, but it is necessary to stage, the stages in learning with the desire to achieve its benefits consistently

very true, reaching success in dalm forex is not easy, because trader must be able to have daily target that can be pursued to be more maximal again in managing fund and risk that there is to be better and more maximal again.

True, in the forex business is not an easy business on the run, the risk that exists in the forex business is very big risk. The trader must be properly leveled with good trading ability where to be able to trade will facilitate the management of trading profitably. and I also by learning before plunge in real trading as in demo account and also contest demo instaforex to better understand will the management of trading profitable

From other traders point of view, mentoring is not really necessary but it is good for trader in long term or for trader who want to trade as fast as they can. We also need to know that mentoring needs extra fees and choosing the right mentor could be a tricky decision for us.

but also do not forget to always do the evaluation, this will be needed by the trader, because then traders can for better again in fixing trading errors that exist in the trading system has for can to be better and more leverage than ever.

Evaluation is the thing that we routinely continue to run, because with the evaluation that we can trade better because by studying the mistakes that we have run, which we always have an evaluation then we will be able to trade this better. And traders should continue to learn to be able to facilitate better trading performance and more able to bring a success

by doing evaluation should be more accustomed trader bsia again in doing improvements if there is a shortage in the trading system they have, because that is the trader must be to maximize more in running the existing trading activities with more leverage.

Evaluation is also important for us to do at any time, with the evaluation makes us able to learn from mistakes that we have run before, and most importantly also traders to continue where the learning to maximize the management of better trading

From other traders point of view, mentoring is not really necessary but it is good for trader in long term or for trader who want to trade as fast as they can. We also need to know that mentoring needs extra fees and choosing the right mentor could be a tricky decision for us.

Actually finding the right mentor is a big problem. For a fees, anyone will be willing to teach another forex trading. And also some would offer to make them successful traders. But what we should be looking from mentors are clearing the concepts and answer to the things we are have in our mind. An experienced trader should have gone through that process already.

I think that is the availability to answer everything if not almost any single thing in our mind and if possible in a very simple way. It would be good if the mentor don't have any kind of secrecy and also help us to make better profits, in the end it is up to you, you can learn without mentors but better with professional mentor.

In this forex business where there are risks and also the same profits, traders will never have an instant for where in this forex trading run, but where traders need to stage stages in learning to improve the ability to trade where to for real trading together with instaforex the benefits we can achieve consistently

I really agree with that. the risk will always be there, because that is the trader should be able to better and be more leverage in improving good management skills, so traders can more leverage in managing funds and risks that exist when in the real account.

Surely the risk will always be in every business, so traders should try to continue to improve the ability of trading better for us we can better understand the more profitable trading management. This forex business is a very big risk business, so keep trying in learning so that we can be able to succeed in a forex trading business with instaforex