Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Before choose someone who want to be our mentor we should think is this will cost us a lot or not. If that cost you a lot you should think will the return is equal or even more. Mentoring should give you more advantage when learn since you will get more direction which make your training and learning more efficient. Have some problem and you can solve it faster

Agree. In fact, mentoring itself will push your discipline because of your own mentor. It's a good option for you who are lazy to learn how to trade alone.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have funds right now go for it but make sure your mentor is good mentor because to be honest there are some mentors which you can't trust which you can find all over internet. What they sold? Unnecessary strategy which actually you can easily find in internet for free after surfing for few minutes. I prefer offline mentors, it is possible if he open some kind of courses too where there are small amount of student so it is easy to teach us.

If you have funds right now go for it but make sure your mentor is good mentor because to be honest there are some mentors which you can't trust which you can find all over internet. What they sold? Unnecessary strategy which actually you can easily find in internet for free after surfing for few minutes. I prefer offline mentors, it is possible if he open some kind of courses too where there are small amount of student so it is easy to teach us.

Well, will you be able to challenge yourself to be trained by your own mentor, your patience, your brain and your sanity must be ready for that :D

And your wallet. Most mentors won't teach you for free. So, prepare it first :D

Maybe you right, almost mentor will charged cost for private learning, but might if you get mentor only as friend offline, they will giving guidelines with free and for friend relationship, and as student if already success only need own sense to giving some profit for mentor, or might only giving a cup of coffee

@radex78 TRUE, it is better if someone want to find mentors make sure they do it offline. The best thing from that is you can directly communicate with your mentor. Don't underestimate the power of offline teaching since it will give better result because of the real interaction which is face to face and not just by seeing from the screen or through chat.

Sure, offline teaching is best of the best i don't mean to downgrade the online teaching but offline or face to face teaching gives better understanding. We can freely talk to our mentors, ask some advice, or asking unanswered question and the most important part is that you can ask your mentor to help you when you trade as they will indirectly will help you to make profits until you can do it independently without the intervention of your mentor.

Sure, offline teaching is best of the best i don't mean to downgrade the online teaching but offline or face to face teaching gives better understanding. We can freely talk to our mentors, ask some advice, or asking unanswered question and the most important part is that you can ask your mentor to help you when you trade as they will indirectly will help you to make profits until you can do it independently without the intervention of your mentor.

Yes, they can teach directly to the students in order to get a proper trading education without any issues like lack of internet connection

Yes, they can teach directly to the students in order to get a proper trading education without any issues like lack of internet connection

Yes good if we can finding offline teacher so we also can learn with interactive way and if there are some question hence we will can directly ask any question to our mentor and will get quick answer and usually if mentor is friendly they will not treat student not like learn from him but only like as a friend

Offline teacher is better in few parts but also i can say the biggest obstacle for people to learn from offline teacher are first the teacher competency, we cannot find a teacher in our area which has good competency to teach us, maybe we could but not so much as we think, second the price for offline mentor is high and more expensive, and the last offline mentor usually take few students, around 5-20 at most.

Offline teacher is better in few parts but also i can say the biggest obstacle for people to learn from offline teacher are first the teacher competency, we cannot find a teacher in our area which has good competency to teach us, maybe we could but not so much as we think, second the price for offline mentor is high and more expensive, and the last offline mentor usually take few students, around 5-20 at most.

And in offline teaching, you don't have to struggle over bad internet connections and teach them directly to understand things or two about forex trading.

And in offline teaching, you don't have to struggle over bad internet connections and teach them directly to understand things or two about forex trading.

LOL this is totally right, with offline mentoring we don't have to think so much about bad or slow internet connection and for someone who live in a place where internet connection isn't fast and stable then a very good choice is by hire a mentor which can teach you directly, but as we all know that mentoring fee especially for the direct one usually higher than the one which online mentor could give.

I agree with you, this is one of the advantage which some people prefer if they want to hire an offline mentors, but what i think here is that offline mentors are better in terms of teaching since we are directly communicate with them without any lag, asking question also become more comfortable, and usually some problems can be solved faster and questions answered faster.

I agree with you, this is one of the advantage which some people prefer if they want to hire an offline mentors, but what i think here is that offline mentors are better in terms of teaching since we are directly communicate with them without any lag, asking question also become more comfortable, and usually some problems can be solved faster and questions answered faster.

Well that is sort of right, since we can communicate with our teacher everything could be solved faster but through economy perspective  that is not cost effective, also if you own a good internet connection you still can hire online mentor that can teach you through chat or through webcam, so you can basically ask the question too.

The best teacher for all trader is their experience, which they will get valuable lesson from their own experience which as trader will learn much from many kinds market condition from their experience, and forex trader there are some of them prefer learn with attending seminar and or they seeking mentor for learning process

The best teacher for all trader is their experience, which they will get valuable lesson from their own experience which as trader will learn much from many kinds market condition from their experience, and forex trader there are some of them prefer learn with attending seminar and or they seeking mentor for learning process

Sure the best teacher ever, that will teach us how to react in forex or how to be more proactive especially during one of the most volatile condition in the market. Mentoring is necessary to certain extent, like i said few times before. Mentoring will help a trader to focus on their trading, their learning pace will be faster than someone who do it by him/herself.

I agree with you, without experience i am sure all what we take as knowledge from the book will be nothing for us. Thus experience is something important for trader where they can take their trading into another whole level.

Sure the best teacher ever, that will teach us how to react in forex or how to be more proactive especially during one of the most volatile condition in the market. Mentoring is necessary to certain extent, like i said few times before. Mentoring will help a trader to focus on their trading, their learning pace will be faster than someone who do it by him/herself.

Mentoring in fact is not necessary, this is just an option but i must agree with you. The learning pace of someone who  prefer mentoring is faster, considering those people are serious and willing to learn much more about forex from their tutor and their tutor must be an experienced traders as it will teach them more things.

The mentoring itself is the good way to force ourselves from such laziness. Sometimes when we learn it by ourselves, we always confirming our own research without asking someone about it.

Agree, especially when it comes to discipline, we need a mentor to force our own discipline so that we will trade better and always stick to the plan.

Agree, especially when it comes to discipline, we need a mentor to force our own discipline so that we will trade better and always stick to the plan.

Indeed will good if there are mentor behind us, so we will always carefully in trading with mentor always monitoring our trades, but maybe not all trader will learn from mentor, I see so many trader also especially retail trader they trade and learn standalone

I guess that's might the reason that social trading has got enough popularity where the senior trading can showcase their skills and the junior traders can follow them as mentor as well as can copy their trades too.

It;s not that effective since the seniors are only showing up their skills without teaching the juniors how to get it done. It's better to have some mentoring from the senior.

But there are some who are trying to share while gain from the service they offered, that is the real mentor the one who are trying to teach their so called student to earn better in forex and also not just that, they(teacher) teach the student to have a better risk management and any good practice of foreign exchange.