Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mentor is needed for a newbie who wants to learn forex trading, because the mentor is someone who has really mastered what is forex, but now this is not so important that we should learn from the mentor or not because now many indicators, forex and discussion e-book which can be learned alone, but the important point here that we have to really seriously studying to become a master forex

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely, we can but the time can be exceeded in a normal way or learning. Which means that a normal trader that don't have mentor or proper learning of forex will have limits and will not have advantage of focus and concentration of learning or more likely to not have specific resources or important subjects that is given usually by mentors since they have more experience compared to us.

from my point of view, having mentor is a good thing for newbie but that is not a must thing that every newbie must get. you can see some of them i mean newbie also can trade without any mentor help after do some observation about forex and then trying to trade it. basically it is only about preferences about how necessary to have forex mentor(especially for newbie)

From their we can simply pick up. Learn from your mentor and develop and be better than your mentor. Because if you can't be better than your mentor then its like your mentor fails you. In forex trading you have the edge if you have a mentor as you can cut corners and cut some trial and error and you can trade directly to the point. No need to think what if I do this what will going to happen or so on. As every thing is now in front of you.

true by having good mentors we must also strive to develop what has been obtained from our mentor because with it we can really get into a good trader and not just limited knowledge given by our mentor and it will make the mentor we feel very happy because of what has been taught to us would be very useful, in addition to that we also have to learn the knowledge from sources other than our mentor for the other sources that we will be easier to build on what we have got from our mentors

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the most important thing that we can gain from having a good mentor is their valuable experience that they provide to your learning. They have been there before and have made mistakes that cost them dearly. They therefore are able to make use of that experience to help us to learn faster and avoid the same mistakes that they did when they started.

but all of them will also be back to ourselves whether we are able to master what has been taught by our mentor or the process will take a long time as well and should indeed we also have to find a mentor who really wants to give his knowledge not only want get paid from us alone but they were happy to give their knowledge until we actually succeed and provide a sense of pride and satisfaction for their

• 2 weeks later...

but not for learning does require funding one of them is to hire a mentor to want to be our teacher so that the experience he can get but we know there are teachers who do not need the funds for us to learn forex trading is through the forum, the forum forex help us quickly learn to master a variety of techniques and strategies even we can find the best broker so that we are not wrong choice in finding a broker in addition to the all forums also provide equity or forex trading bonus so we do not need capital to start trading in a real account

is absolutely true that we can learn forex from anyone and from any source either need the cost or not cost at all but if we have enough money then it is useful to practice using the mentor who really have a lot of experience in mentor forex trading because it is easier to understand and to master forex trading

Either ways, we can choose what we want to and comfortable with. In terms of forex, we know that it can be easier to understand and learn forex if we have mentor but then, it is only limited study thus, we will still continue to learn about forex once we get this minimum knowledge and then, sooner we will gain more of it while we are trading. Though, as much as possible I don't want to spend money.

It is very important for each trader, specially if they are still new on Forex trading here to have the mentor on Forex trading. In this way here, we can trade better, and we can also control our emotion better from the greed, fear and the anger when we are on the floating position.

Either ways, we can choose what we want to and comfortable with. In terms of forex, we know that it can be easier to understand and learn forex if we have mentor but then, it is only limited study thus, we will still continue to learn about forex once we get this minimum knowledge and then, sooner we will gain more of it while we are trading. Though, as much as possible I don't want to spend money.

Its up to the beginner trader to choose the circumstances under which they would prefer to learn indeed although money is also something that matters because getting a mentor can also cost money that the trader may not have. You can still learn on your own although it would probably take longer than it would if you had help.

• 9 months later...

I think its not necessary if you know what you're doing since hiring one is very costly and I'm not even sure if they're effective. You know, since you will always need to know so you can trade better and gain more profit, you will need to trust your ability to make analysis. I trust my own far than anyone else. In this world, there is no one out there that is honest about helping you making money until he is paid or made money first. He's out there for himself so I don't trust any kind of advisers out there. So you do have to be careful with listening to people since you have to question their abilities to help you or hurt you or just bs you. 

• 3 months later...

actually in all the element of existence we are anticipated to get advisors... An individual you want to get just like, i really feel having a coach throughout forex is usually all right. However you need to begin to see the evidence that she is usually earning coming from performing what you want to understand coming from him or her, however which can be forex currency trading.

Certain people naturally find it difficult to assimilate things especially by reading. They can go long hours trying to understand what may not have taken another person to long to understand. These category of traders require someone that would hold them by the hands and teach them and that is where a tutor comes in. It ensures a faster means of learning.

i agree with you, having a mentor is the best way to learn about Forex exchange trading. By sharing his experience to the trader, the latter will get an idea about the opportunities and risks in Forex and he would be prepared for them. He would also get to know of the several strategies that could be used to trade. I believe that having a good mentor will surely help the trader to be in good track and he would avoid making losses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is necessary to have a mentor because if you are having a forex mentor, it will be able to make you to learn how to do the trading faster. Mentor is good because they can be able to teach you in a way that you will understand. It is better to have a mentor but it is costly to pay a mentor.

mentor help traders to learn in systematic way. traders will get specific strategy right away and mentor will teach traders how to mastering the strategy. not necessary to lost in many places and test many strategies in order to found the best and suitable one. so, learning with mentor save lots of traders time in learning.

I think most it depends on the trader, if a trader has an active mind and is hard working then I do not think that he would need a mentor that much as a trader who is lazy and lacks knowledge so in end it depends on the abilities of the trader. So we do not actually need a mentor if we have knowledge and fresh mind.