Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Yes anything can happen with exchangers although I haven't had a bad experience with any exchanger since I use reliable ones. It will be great if Paypal can add more countries to their list so that citizens of other countries can benefit from their services but it seems that they want to avoid over-population so that they won't be having to go through regular maintenance due to huge traffic.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are working on it. It's just really have difficulty with the countries who have either don't have internet connection or don't have banks or have banned making connections in online services or programs. Since, there are many reasons why other countries are not available in paypal.

I'm just using my funds just to pay things online and so whatever money I have sitting on my account I have not withdrawing ot anymore. Since I would need funds on my account from time to time. So I would like to find more sites that would pay me back PayPal so I would be able to make more online purchases.

I'm just using my funds just to pay things online and so whatever money I have sitting on my account I have not withdrawing ot anymore. Since I would need funds on my account from time to time. So I would like to find more sites that would pay me back PayPal so I would be able to make more online purchases.

But you are using here verified paypal account? Since, you really can't withdraw your funds if you are not verified and also to think that yes, paypal is the best to use in online transactions or payments. Although, I don't have good income in paypal because of many programs that don't pay well or don't have good earnings using paypal as preferred method.

I think that one of the things that discourages members from using Paypal in different programs or on PTP sites is the fees so if you look at them you and find the site does not should Paypal fees, you start looking for alternatives. In places where LR or other payment processors are available it would be chosen first.

I am just happy that some of the sites that I use like with Postloop there are no PP fees that I have to bear and whenever I make withdrawal requests, I actually get all of the funds in to my Paypal account. This is how I would have loved to have it on all sites but its not the case and understandably so.

i never active in that place but actually mostly earning place have fee for every withdrawal that we want to take and especially for paypal, that is so annoying actually with that fee we will get less amount, i think if that is only 1% that is not a big deal but in paypal the fee is not like that and as far as i know there isn't any max fee here lols

Yeah, it can really be discouraging to work for earnings and then get to pay so high fees for withdrawals to your account. I suppose this is why there is even less people using PP on forums despite the issue of accessibility because we are used to getting good earnings via LR.

@riddick09

Some forums like jkke and MyLot pay via paypal. Postloop is another ptp forum which pays through paypal.

With regards to what you said about paypal working on adding more countries to their list, I don't think they are doing anything about it because I think the management is satisfied that they don't have to go through regular maintenance due to large traffic.

I would also like to explore other ways of earning using Paypal because it is really quite convenient to have Paypal funds besides withdrawing the earnings. I also have more uses for Paypal to do online purchases because its supported more than LR or PZ.

Yes, I have tried one already to earn huge paypal funds however, I did not yet receive any payment so, still testing or making trials if this is already the answer for me to have paypal funds after a long time not have good amount of paypal funds. So far, I just need to find other means not only in PTC.

I didnt think that you were quite active when it comes to PTC earning and using Paypal while you are at it. I havent earned from PTC in a while now and to be honest I dont think that I would consider it as a way of earning. You could also consider transcribing because it does pay well.

Nope, just few which are really going to pay even clicking for months. I just really don't have any withdrawals for a long in paypal which really wanted to give it a try before the year end. So far, I know that the same withdrawal fees and the processing of withdrawals will only differ.

When I started off on PTC I used PP and PZ for withdrawals and it was good to earn there although the earnings were really not that good. On some of the PTC you got fees which applied to all payment processors so even if I withdrew in PP it wasnt different from Payza fees charged by the PTC.

I think many posters started with ptc because they seem to have been in existence before ptp sites. I wasn't able to earn online for a long because of the fact that almost all the ptc sites I knew used to pay via paypal and paypal has restricted citizens of my country from registering with them.

Yipee, just got some funds in paypal account in a survey site and I did not think that I will able to have some funds on it even though, still waiting to have some funds if ever in one site that I have waiting not sure if they have paypal issues as they still not process payments using paypal.

I also joined in a survey site, when you complete a survey you will get one dollar but when I received a survey on my mail I didn't able to complete it as it's rare to received a survey from that survey site, but it's a legitimate so I think I will just find another site that I can earn with my Paypal account.

Yes most survey sites that are legit which pay via Paypal restrict so many countries from registering or having accounts with them. I guess its countries that are not allowed to have accounts with Paypal(countries that Paypal have restricted from having accounts with them). Maybe sometime in the future, Paypal may add more countries to their list so that more people globally may be able to earn online with their Paypal accounts.