Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

I have problem in last 1-2 months because I have massive transanction from both Neobux , PTCBOX , Marihuanabux , and I must pay all of refferals in sometimes I payout to my refferals about 220-240 transaction/days also Paypal make me got limited and I spend time about 4 days for resolve problem also It make me scary.

limited, damn that is so bad, and what you did already good just solved the problem with your account and hope that will not limited for along time, based on some of my friend experience, just follow what they need like bill or some thing that will ask by them

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I withdrew 300 dollars before and it went successful even it was came from someone's account which is not verified as I just withdrew it quickly to my bank account. So, I guess that is not yet big in the eyes of Paypal perhaps 3,000 dollars it may be go with a verification process first by Paypal.

Yes I have bill and all of address proof ready for my working I think It is very easy for me for manage.

So I can resolve problem in 4-5 days only.

yeah the only thing we can do for that things for now, and based on some of my friend experience, if you already did a lot of bank transaction, it will be better for you, because they will not suspect you too much, and also if you have real credit card that linked and you used to make deposit in paypal

I wish deposit feature is available in our country because I have debit card which I don't know the password and I am too lazy to ask the money to transfer to my other account, and the feature may be good for me but it's not available. Paypal is strict, I am just glad that my earnings in here coming from legitimate site.

so far paypal still have deposit feature for some countries like US or CA, in my country that feature still available but the deposit from CC not from bank, i think that is not an advantages for me , it will be good if they accepted Deposit through Bank from my country.

Yes, still in my country depositing or adding funds to our paypal is still unavailable. Although, I don't bother much about it since I don't see any reason for me to use it on online earnings sites since we don't have investment programs in paypal.

so far paypal still have deposit feature for some countries like US or CA, in my country that feature still available but the deposit from CC not from bank, i think that is not an advantages for me , it will be good if they accepted Deposit through Bank from my country.

If you withdraw via CC do you not pay any fees also? Just wondering why its not allowed in your country to withdraw via bank but its allowed via CC. Usually its the other way around. you can withdraw using bank transfer or bank wire but you can't withdraw via CC. But I guess different country has different rules to use.

If you withdraw via CC do you not pay any fees also? Just wondering why its not allowed in your country to withdraw via bank but its allowed via CC. Usually its the other way around. you can withdraw using bank transfer or bank wire but you can't withdraw via CC. But I guess different country has different rules to use.

read my posts carefully dude, i don't say withdrawal but deposit :D, i also don't know how can it be happen but deposit from bank is not available and the only one that available only through credit card which is not quite good for me, especially since i am just a student

Because of all of this scare about paypal it has made me stay away from using it in receiving payment from online sites like PTC, PTP, etc. However, i am thinking that in terms of ease of converting your e-currency into cash, paypal is the convenient way of doing it.

I had my PayPal account for 4 years now but i usually use it to purchase items online but seldom uses it in receiving and sending payments for my GPT transactions.

i only used them to earn from some trustworthy gpt site(not PTC), and that is effective and so far for my 3rd years account until now don't have any problem, even limited things :D, i also used them to earn by some to do offer by some people and once by doing freelancing

Because of all of this scare about paypal it has made me stay away from using it in receiving payment from online sites like PTC, PTP, etc. However, i am thinking that in terms of ease of converting your e-currency into cash, paypal is the convenient way of doing it.

I had my PayPal account for 4 years now but i usually use it to purchase items online but seldom uses it in receiving and sending payments for my GPT transactions.

I used my paypal account frequently when I was into PTC last year but it was never limited even for once. I know where you are coming from in terms of being cautious because you dont know what might happen and although I dont use it that much nowadays I wouldnt let that limit me from making transactions unless I know for sure it would work against me.

When you are into PTC you will really use your Paypal account because all PTCs I know are paying through Paypal so it's the main payment processor that PTCs being used. There are many program that paying through Paypal you just need to find a profitable one.

When you are into PTC you will really use your Paypal account because all PTCs I know are paying through Paypal so it's the main payment processor that PTCs being used. There are many program that paying through Paypal you just need to find a profitable one.

Really? Isn't it risky for paypal users to engage in PTC's? Because I know PP won't allow HYIPs and other illegal investment programs. How about this one, PTC? Is there any risk using your paypal account to engage in paid to click sites?

I used my paypal account frequently when I was into PTC last year but it was never limited even for once. I know where you are coming from in terms of being cautious because you dont know what might happen and although I dont use it that much nowadays I wouldnt let that limit me from making transactions unless I know for sure it would work against me.

Exactly the reason why i don't use it in receiving payments from PTC sites. I guess i've been reading a lot of negative stories about PTC members who experienced being limited because they are using it to receive payments from GPT sites.

Really? Isn't it risky for paypal users to engage in PTC's? Because I know PP won't allow HYIPs and other illegal investment programs. How about this one, PTC? Is there any risk using your paypal account to engage in paid to click sites?

The only thing confirmed is HYIP and other Investment sites but i've read somewhere about members who had bad experience when they used PayPal in PTC sites. Currently i am just using my PayPal for other online activities except GPT sites.

It seems that the withdrawal process to my paypal to bank account is taking long time this time. Because my bank account seems have problem or delay but I got the funds already just looking that it will not taking more than 5 days to have the funds.

The only thing confirmed is HYIP and other Investment sites but i've read somewhere about members who had bad experience when they used PayPal in PTC sites. Currently i am just using my PayPal for other online activities except GPT sites.

if you choose the right GPT sites, you can earn well with this payment processors but you are right, in ptc site you must be careful because many ptc site suffer because fisrt they have no problem with paypal, but later their account got limited and then start scamming people because of this issue

@riddick09 Mine was took 10 business days. I am using RCBC Mywallet and as I know we're same. RCBC had an updgrade with their system but I really doubt if it was an upgrade or downgrade? Because if it was upgrade then we should have a better service now, that's why I am planning to get EON to use in my Paypal.

PTC is allowed because they have advertisement part on it not like HYIP which can be so easily to see that mostly of them have ponzi scheme inside and i think that is not good for them too, since ponzi scheme= dispute(sooner or later), for PTC site still there are risk of using our PP account but not as high as HYIP.

@riddick09 Mine was took 10 business days. I am using RCBC Mywallet and as I know we're same. RCBC had an updgrade with their system but I really doubt if it was an upgrade or downgrade? Because if it was upgrade then we should have a better service now, that's why I am planning to get EON to use in my Paypal.

10 days? That's just too long. Use eoncard instead. its much much cheaper. No bank fee also if you receive funds from paypal and its only done in two to three business days depends if you withdraw on weekdays or weekends. In my experience you need to add one business day count if you withdraw on friday in the philippines. Because banks in the philippines don't update their files on saturday. Also when monday comes in the philippines its still sunday in america also.

That's what I'm using. Actually, I have read already that they have maintenance that's why its taking long time to receive. But before we can usually received the funds within 2-3 days only. So hopefully, it will be fine and we can receive payments faster again.

I will contact the bank when I have some funds to withdraw as I don't want to waith that long so I want to clarify about the maximum days we can get our withdrawal with our bank account. @budado What I am worrying is the yearly fee, or as long as your account is active receiving payment then you don't need to pay that?

Eon card? Yearly we pay 350 pesos if my memory is correct and its expires after three years (the eoncard) But we can renew it also so theirs no problem.

Its worth it since 350 pesos is already fix amount. If you withdraw and receive funds in bpi you wil pay 150 pesos per transaction. If you have 5 withdrawals in a year thats; already 750 pesos bank fees you pay to bpi. so in short if you withdraw often using paypal its best to use eoncard.