Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Not join but have job in odesk. But really most of the online jobs are paid via paypal considering that the employer are from US or other countries which easy to use paypal because of credit card funding or using it as payment. It is a good business indeed but that is not easy to get a job online.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not join but have job in odesk. But really most of the online jobs are paid via paypal considering that the employer are from US or other countries which easy to use paypal because of credit card funding or using it as payment. It is a good business indeed but that is not easy to get a job online.

so you are some kind of freelancer, wow that is good, so far i am not confident yet to earn paypal balance as freelancer since my programming skill is not that good. i see that Indian member also have some nice payment with their paypal account, actually it is based on the skill and combined with paypal you can earn decent earning by paypal.

No, I just mentioned mostly have to earn in Paypal. I actually not have earned in odesk or have online jobs there. And now, I know that there's not much way to earn in paypal that will be decent aside from the online jobs. I don't know in ptp forums since not much are using it.

I have an account in odesk, but I the competition is quite high and I don't want those copy and pasting job and email sending because it will surely consume lots of my time. I want some Job that I can use my Skills, but I still need to work with my Skills to improve it because I know I am not better enough.

No, I just mentioned mostly have to earn in Paypal. I actually not have earned in odesk or have online jobs there. And now, I know that there's not much way to earn in paypal that will be decent aside from the online jobs. I don't know in ptp forums since not much are using it.

yeah no one using them so much in ptp forum, but at least we can find some that accepted this payment processor, and also we still have to earn some money from that ptp forum, i think by try to sell some service is a good idea to generate income for our paypal account

There are some but definitely not that enough to earn much in Paypal. Yes, we will just go with a good business with a service or having an online business but of course, we still need here to have our investments that we will need to start those businesses with the use of Paypal.

Pay Pal here is very strong and healthy company as we know. Even they do not want to do like HYIP business here, but they can prove to the world Pay Pal can be number one in the Online Money Processor business. So, in this way here, hopefully other companies can learn the positive thing from Pay Pal

@riddick: i don't know what kind of investment that i can do with paypal, since they are not that welcome to this kind of business, i want to start as merchant but it seems hard for me, so my paypal account balance increase every month but with lower amount about $1 to $10 according to what i do every month

I think only on the investments in Paypal in GPT sections mostly in the PTC sites however, I feel that investment there will not be good really because, most of the time their investments failed and therefore lose also because, we can see that paypal have here difficulties in the risky business.

I am getting surprised when I am receiving some payment with my Paypal account even it's just five cents because I am just singing up to some GPT some are giving some bonus which I am not expecting at all, so I will find more GPT where I can earn some good amount of money.

I still need some 15 dollars so that I can request payments from paypal without paying 50 pesos withdrawal fees. Now I'm in dilemma right now. Because if I'm going to hold my funds and wait for 15 dollars I maybe going to end up needing more US dollars since our peso is keep on appreciating. I'm hoping that I will get 15 dollars in paypal soon so that I can withdraw.

So, which means you have some good amount of paypal funds that you going to withdraw so that is good for you. I know that the value of dollar is decreasing so it's good when you don't need to pay 50 pesos fee to withdraw money in here so somehow you can save 50 pesos from here.

I think only on the investments in Paypal in GPT sections mostly in the PTC sites however, I feel that investment there will not be good really because, most of the time their investments failed and therefore lose also because, we can see that paypal have here difficulties in the risky business.

but it seems that not all GPT have some kind of investment schema, only PTC that have it, In mostly GPT we can only earn by paypal from our click, so i think to earn paypal balance from that kind of site is quite hard rather than in other online business section which accepted paypal

In GPT there are still some Get paid to do tasks that can also get to earn a member a good amount if you are involved in there. Its just that for some reason I am not into GPT sites anymore these days so for me I cannot really consider it as a place to earn a good amount of Paypal funds.

If you only have a your own website then you have a good traffics then I am sure that earning with your Paypal account will be easy. I will also create my own blog and will put my time working with my contents and SEO, but not this time as I need to work with some other stuff first.

In GPT there are still some Get paid to do tasks that can also get to earn a member a good amount if you are involved in there. Its just that for some reason I am not into GPT sites anymore these days so for me I cannot really consider it as a place to earn a good amount of Paypal funds.

but for US or UK and some EU members, GPT site can be considered as the place where they can get income :D, i am asian and have hard time to get some bucks for paypal. you also can join PPC if you want since i see some PPC accepted paypal.

I want to earn with my Paypal account again because it's been a long time since the last time I used the withdrawal feature of Paypal. I just hope that I can find some GPT that I can earn good, we just need to keep looking I am sure that we can find one even we are from asian countries some GPT can be good to us.

maximize earning with paypal is something that many people want, because paypal offer a great feature for us, which we can get our money faster and also secure, plus we need to know that they backed up by real dollar rather than other payment processor or e-currency

Nowadays, I can say that most often paypal is being used in the GPT sites. Although, I think that the money transfer is not as fast as we can think because of the bank processing so, it will usually days to process while in Ecurrency it will be done almost instantly depends on the exchangers.

yeah talking about speed of transfer, e-currency especially for some that don't accepted bank withdrawal can even take only 5 minutes, but i think paypal is one of the safest way to earn for many people, and with their bank withdrawal feature, it will make us feel safer rather than do with exchanger

Yes, when it comes to the safety then we will have paypal. But of course other payment processors do have exchangers now that they build their reputation to have the best of them so, they will become reliable exchangers. Though, in paypal I just use the funds for emergencies.

Yes, when it comes to the safety then we will have paypal. But of course other payment processors do have exchangers now that they build their reputation to have the best of them so, they will become reliable exchangers. Though, in paypal I just use the funds for emergencies.

for me paypal is more than that, sometimes i use it for shopping(buy an ebook or programming course), and also for earn in some gpt site, even my earning here is not that much but overall i am still like them and if only i can find a good investment for this payment processor then i will move there :D

not only for withdrawal, just for send our balance to the other it will take quite huge fee, and for low earner like me that is totally a pain but i am still want to earn, and i don't care about fee anymore, if i request with bigger balance it means that i will get bigger fee for every balance that i get