Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

I been earning in forex using paypal and I'm wondering if paypal can allow payments not as service since its an investments paypal should allow funds transfer from one account to another instead. Just imagine I cashout in my broker site and the paypal still reflect sellers and buyers address. I mean what that's for? Their no good purchase since its a cashout earnings.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@riddick: how much you have here dude?, mine is $20. that is small amount but i hope to get $50 if i can reach it i will withdraw the money sooner. i wondering if this payment processor still worthy for me since it is quite hard to earn in this week, i don't know why many people seems discourage themself when use this payment processor

It seems I have hard time to do exchanging lol. I need to have money now and yet, I can't sell it or withdraw it because of small amount. Wondering if I can achieve to have it by this weekend and hope to find a way to either exchange it to LR.

You can exchange it to LR if you want with me. I only charge 12% fees. lols. And I guess you already have a verified account. Just make sure that you contact me first so that I will going to reserve my LR funds to you. So far so good that paypal is really good to me and I don't have problem with having excess Paypal funds unlike LR in which when my paypal funds reach 200 dollars I just can simply use withdrawals.

if i have about $150 in my account i prefer withdrawal rather than exchange it, since exchange means violate rules and also that thing is dangerous, i don't want to take much risk for my Paypal account unless there is something urgent. it seems this week i get good fortune with gain $10 more in my account.

You can exchange it to LR if you want with me. I only charge 12% fees. lols. And I guess you already have a verified account. Just make sure that you contact me first so that I will going to reserve my LR funds to you. So far so good that paypal is really good to me and I don't have problem with having excess Paypal funds unlike LR in which when my paypal funds reach 200 dollars I just can simply use withdrawals.

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems though, that it become the opposite situation now in paypal. That there are many local exchangers I have able to find and yet, the best so far, I can have is having 38 PHP per 1 dollar and 39 PHP in LR and that's a fair value. So now, I have 5 trusted local exchangers for paypal including you. :D

Is there anyone here that use Paypal API? it seems that many people don't use this API since it is not popular, but with API i think we can make a software that dedicated for paypal like Paypal apps for Smartphone. Well it seems that even we don't know that paypal still make movement for their own benefit

Is there anyone here that use Paypal API? it seems that many people don't use this API since it is not popular, but with API i think we can make a software that dedicated for paypal like Paypal apps for Smartphone. Well it seems that even we don't know that paypal still make movement for their own benefit

What for? API is only good if you have a website and I think most of those who has website do use API but a regular member like us I don't see any reason why we need to use API same thing in other processors. API is only a function that is use for many website as its easy for them to do transaction if they use API. But ordinary member who has only few transaction each week I don't see any reason why we need to use API.

I have seen again exchanger got scammed for their transaction in Paypal. That's why it's difficult to do some business in Paypal in exchanges because of it. I hope that our fellow countrymen will going to have their mind corrected as they don't earn by being scammer and a thief.

Only do exchanging, if you are in need so very freaking bad. If something happened with you, then you cannot claim your money back because you violate the rules, and if you told the truth there is higher chance that your account will be eradicate from this world forever.

I have seen again exchanger got scammed for their transaction in Paypal. That's why it's difficult to do some business in Paypal in exchanges because of it. I hope that our fellow countrymen will going to have their mind corrected as they don't earn by being scammer and a thief.

The big question is. Whose fault is it? paypal of the exchanger site? The rules are clear in paypal and if you violate it then its your fault not them. That's why I always put some guidelines when I do online exchange. Because its not worth if you get ban if you are just greedy to earn some small bucks out of it. Under that paypal rules they does not allow exchanger site but they don't say that they don't allow individual exchange. lols.

I have just filed a dispute on my account with the online store that he not delivered my order online. So I just hope that they would be able to resolve my charge back so that I would be able to receive my money once again. And I would just withdraw my money. Instead to use that to buy things online.

@indieover, how often do you use the dispute on paypal? And also, have you given a fair amount of time for the seller to respond to you? Do check if there is a minimum waiting time or something other wise you might accidentally build up a bad reputation with paypal, if dispute is used quite often from just one account, although I have not used the feature at all myself. Do they usually refund you the full 100% amount

It will be wise not to raise dispute so fast, usually i keep waiting for 14 days, with paypal we have more comfortable with them. since even for quite long time, we still have chance to raise dispute, so when i buy something from online shop using paypal, usually i become more patient

Yea, cos sometimes it might just be the seller being slow, and if they do process the product to you, and you have filed a dispute, I don't think you can cancel it right? Until some staff in charge has seen what the dispute is about, and if u wish to proceed further then u can tell them or something.

It will be wise not to raise dispute so fast, usually i keep waiting for 14 days, with paypal we have more comfortable with them. since even for quite long time, we still have chance to raise dispute, so when i buy something from online shop using paypal, usually i become more patient

I think there is not much concern about the days you will going to file for dispute. Because, the bottom line is that the one who have the funds before or the sender of the transaction will remain in favor in the dispute filed. This is already happened so many times and in my observation.

The seller has responded to my dispute already but I don't believe the explanation of the seller. So I would continue with my dispute. So I would try to wait till Thursday. If I would not received my item I ordered and paid for then I would file for payment charge back

What exactly is the reason the seller stated? Have you buy an item on the trusted online shopping sites or on personally. But really I haven't tried filing dispute unless I will have problems also like in the bought items which I believe in the future I will use of it.

I have just filed a dispute on my account with the online store that he not delivered my order online. So I just hope that they would be able to resolve my charge back so that I would be able to receive my money once again. And I would just withdraw my money. Instead to use that to buy things online.

Chance are you will. Unless the online store can provide paypal their receipt that they send the item the favor is always on your side. Anyway if its okay may I know what site is that? In this way we will also be careful in dealing with that site. So far so good that we are earning good via paypal but its sad if we get scammed also. Good thing about paypal is that its has a dispute features.

But it is better to wait maybe there are some problems with that seller, since i think there are long time that we can do dispute before we cannot dispute anymore. Again, that is back to the person who want to raise dispute, but usually buyer will get more chance for successfull disputes.

I didn't continue with my dispute because I have already received the payment. It's good to use PayPal because the seller will not try to scam if you tell them you would continue with the dispute if they would need send the item. So they immediately sent the item after I filed the dispute. So after another five days I have received the item

Paypal right now is my priority processor. I'm trying to improve my earning online via paypal. I do try to make sure that by increasing my earnings in paypal I can increase my over all earnings online as well. I do hope that in two to three months time I can find a good site that I can earn via paypal. I'm hoping to earn like 5 dollars minimum in that site. If I can't earn that much I will not going to continue in that particular site.

@indieover,which is why online shopping sites like ebay has worked so well and been so successful, because people genuinely pay for the products they buy. And when not received, can easily file a dispute and get their money back, But what I don't get is how come only the receiver of money can refund, but the person that made the payment can't request for money back, but instead have to use dispute.

Just find those who have given a good feedback rate or those that are trusted. I doubt that all of the ebay users or sellers will be legit. That's why paypal will have this dispute for those circumstances and problems with the transactions and yet, it favors the sender of the payment.

Eh? Can you prove that to us to support your statement? Because, why you are going to have an account if you can't use it at all. My sister's account here is still good with the unverified account for a year now. So, I don't see any problems for others or perhaps other countries.