Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

It will depends of course. Because, in Paypal you are going to choose whether there are fees for the sender or none. It will be on your payment purpose. And yet, we can see that it will also different if you will have the paypal types or pro paypal because you will also have fees.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but from what i see mostly from GPT sites, i get huge fee and i think they just do simple payment here. that is all. it seems very hard to earn here if people don't do personal payment, with huge fee i think there are many people who will reconsider especially from third world countries

Now its a wait and see again. Its really hard to earn money via paypal becuase of the huge fees compare to LR. that's why as much as possible I prefer to withraw via LR than via paypal. But of course if theirs no chance to earn via LR then that's the time I'm going to withraw via paypal. So far on average I have 5.5% international fee deductions when I receive paypal funds.

Now its a wait and see again. Its really hard to earn money via paypal becuase of the huge fees compare to LR. that's why as much as possible I prefer to withraw via LR than via paypal. But of course if theirs no chance to earn via LR then that's the time I'm going to withraw via paypal. So far on average I have 5.5% international fee deductions when I receive paypal funds.

that is so big amount, if you can earn about $1000 then i think that is not a big deal but how about if you earn about less than $50, that will be very bad for you. i think you can earn more than $50 so that is why you still use them until now for your withdrawal. but aside from that fee it seems that paypal is the best one, from feature and comfortability

if we talking about investment, i think that paypal is one of the payment processors that hated by some admin of online investment program, so that is why it is hard to find some good and long term online invesment program that we can use to invest our paypal balance there

some people that paypal is a cheater that cheats of their members of their money. but i don't have bad experience with them. but i think those who complained such things usually have some online investment or maybe they have broken some rules. anyway, i still have some money sitting on my account. but i don't play to withdraw it but would use it to make payments or buy things online.

I'm so frustrated in the last three days. My main source of income via paypal is in forex but in the last three days I loss three forex accounts and its really frustrate me. I do hope I can bounce back again. Right now I'm just so low in posting and trading spirit. I hope I can find ways and means to earn via paypal without really taking too much risk. As its just killing me.

some people that paypal is a cheater that cheats of their members of their money. but i don't have bad experience with them. but i think those who complained such things usually have some online investment or maybe they have broken some rules. anyway, i still have some money sitting on my account. but i don't play to withdraw it but would use it to make payments or buy things online.

i don't know about it but at least until now i still don't have much problem with them too,and i like with the fact that we can earn well in some program even not that much but from wha i see that paypal is one of the best payment processor outside

I now have 50 dollars in my account but that's it. I don't have earnings via paypal in the last two weeks now and some how I'm little frustrated with my situation right now. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in forex so that I can increase my earnings again. I'm hoping that in two to three weeks time I can reach another 200 dollars. I'm really hoping to make some good income this month of March.

I think I have earned some dollars in Paypal from different sites and I have less earnings in LR which is disappointing. But I'm glad that I can still earn via Paypal and to see mostly PTC and GPT sites which also includes the survey sites that I have been trying to earn.

@budado: that is a great amount , as for me i have only $15 here left because of my last withdrawal here. i think i will look other jobs that is good for me, like some freelancing jobs or GPT offers which is good enough for some people, and overall earning in Paypal is not bad at all.

We really can't depend much of paypal when we don't have investments or we can say that we don't have many programs that is good for our area. Since, many of it are limited and available only in certain countries and I know those because of their purpose.

yeah i know if we talking about investment but if we are good in programming language, then we can apply for some freelance jobs, or you can be affiliate marketer, mostly affiliate marketing site accpeted paypal and that is good for paypal users, but for high risk investment it is so hard to find paypal.

@budado: that is a great amount , as for me i have only $15 here left because of my last withdrawal here. i think i will look other jobs that is good for me, like some freelancing jobs or GPT offers which is good enough for some people, and overall earning in Paypal is not bad at all.

I need 180 dollars more or less to withdraw to my bank each month so that I don't need to pay about 1.25 dollars fees. That's the main reason why I wan to increase my earnings online via paypal. But sad to say my broker accounts suffer lots of MC and that's why my earnings now is totally affected. From 100 dollars plus minimum I only end up earning 9 dollars this month of march.

So, how much you have now? If you think you can able to reach such amount in your paypal account then it's better for you to wait as you can be saved from the fess because we know the conversation rate is quite low now in our country so it can really be good if you don't have to pay the paypal fee.

the rate in my country is low rather than LR, i think this is their strategy but i am glad that we don't need to think so much about fee when we withdraw our money if that is more than $150 :D, i think i will try to reach that amount once more here, since i got about $40 here right now

As I know you are from asian country so I wonder how you can earn with your Paypal account because I'm just earning some few dollars on it, and I will be happy if I can reach 10 dollars in here because I am going to withdraw that amount right away as there is no way for me to withdraw 150 dollars in here.

Its funny that I almost exchange my LR to PP since the value of PP two days ago was higher than LR. but when I tried to exchange my LR to PP. I check the rate again to my surprise the LR value is much higher than PP. So I not decided to exchange my LR to PP and instead just exchange it to cash. This is the good thing of having paypal as paypal has an withdrawal features that if I can't fine a good rate for LR I just going to exchange my LR to PP and if LR has good rate I will cashout via LR.

As I know you are from asian country so I wonder how you can earn with your Paypal account because I'm just earning some few dollars on it, and I will be happy if I can reach 10 dollars in here because I am going to withdraw that amount right away as there is no way for me to withdraw 150 dollars in here.

from freelancing site?, if you have some skill maybe you can apply some jobs there, actually if you join in some freelance site that don't have much competitor you will have higher chance to get paypal balance, and some GPT still accepted asian and i don't have much problem since i can earn paypal balance there too

That's one of the difficult to way as you will need to have fine online job or that is really legit jobs. So far, we can say that GPT site will not enough in earning via Paypal and since it's not like 1 dollar in those method. But hoping in other means to earn better in Paypal.

actually you can do some offer there, i know there aren't many offers for Asian users, but you can get some there, i also see some people do some kind of black hat marketing there, which use VPN to access them and it makes them as US members and get more offer to finish

No, I will never use of VPN to earn. Particularly if you've forgot to remove the vpn and then you login to paypal then, that's fail because it will be automatically suspended and I don't want to happen and yet, I don't want to do it illegally despite it's earning good amount.

On February 21st we announced that PayPal Here will be available in the U.K. this summer and eventually available in those countries that use Chip and PIN debit and credit cards. Aside from the product being tailored to this specific market, this version offers all the same ease and functionality of PayPal Here in the U.S. and elsewhere and demonstrates our commitment to our customers to listen to them and respond with products that meet their specific needs.

We showcased the Chip and PIN version of PayPal Here at the vibrant Mobile World Congress in Barcelona to an overwhelmingly positive reception. And British small business owners have reacted with enthusiasm. Within days of the announcement, we saw more than 11,000 people registering their interest in.

dang it, i hope this feature also available in my country but i think i need to wait for long time, this is good it makes them more like a bank, so far i think paypal as my virtual bank that i can use for buy or get something abroad with lesser fee rather than use my real own bank which costlier, with this feature it will make them more secure.